• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Gentlemans Club =vs= Shadows Arena

Status
Not open for further replies.

EmeraldGoblin

Rehab, no. Dead.

logo2.png

VS.
samainbanner.jpg

Rules:
~5th Gen OU 5v5 War. First clan that gets 3 wins is the winner.
~All battles will be best of 3. Players are allowed to change teams in between matches.
~ All battles will be 6 on 6 lvl 100 OU standard rules.
~ Anything smogon banned will be banned for this war including Drizzle+Swiftswim and Garchomp.
~ No trolling, flaming, or spamming!
~ The results of each battle needs to be posted and confirmed on this thread.
~ All battles must be done on PO, using the Smogon Server.

Rosters:

The Gentlemen's Club:
-dragonuser
-Gamefreak
-Puretrainer
-Lunar.
-Dusknoirs.
-Pimm94

Substitutes
-Arab Money
-Zerofield
-Pimm94
-Makaveli
-EmeraldGoblin

Shadows Arena:
-D. Grayman
-Aenea
-Rairyan
-Groundzero
-Albyness
-xShayde
Substitutes
-xShayde

Matchups:
(TGC on the left, SA on the right)
(0) dragonuser - Aenea (4)
(0) Puretrainer - D. Grayman (2)
(6) Dusknoirs. - Groundzero (6)
(6) Gamefreak - xShayde (6)
(0) Pimm94 - Albyness (2)

GCvsSA-1.png

The deadline for this war is April 12th. There will be no extensions, so get your battles done.
Have Fun!

Last edited:

Naoto Shirogane

The Detective Prince
gl both teams and subbed for shayde since i joined tgc

ps sorry aenea but not going war game if gray just guest me from xat and will close the clan unless i leave

Last edited:

Aenea

Creator Of Victory
Won against DU 4-0. Some early parahax which may have effected the game, but was a gg nonetheless.

gg DU.

Fortunato

Sic Transit Gloria
Lost in 2 games to D. Gray

First one I got greedy and ended up losing my sweep early.

Second I misclicked against something that cost me.

GGs regardless bro.

EmeraldGoblin

Rehab, no. Dead.
D. Grayman has until the end of the war to find a replacement for shayde. Otherwise I will consider the match a forfeit, considering that shayde does not want to battle as he is retired.

And, it must be a member that is currently in SA, no future members that might join from here to the deadline.

Last edited:

Aenea

Creator Of Victory
D. Grayman has until the end of the war to find a replacement for shayde. Otherwise I will consider the match a forfeit, considering that shayde does not want to battle as he is retired.

And, it must be a member that is currently in SA, no future members that might join from here to the deadline.

We never agreed to that last term, and it wasn't in the rules, so I consider it invalid.

GZero

Wind Strong
excuse you, i looked through some war threads and that rule was never applied, seeing that the deadline is coming up and SA has the lead, SA wins by default.

Aenea

Creator Of Victory
For the record, we've never lost since the clan was reformed -_-;

Anyway.

Let's keep this civil. I'm not having rules applied that don't exist, because they are not stated in any rules. The rules of the forum and this thread were agreed to upon commencing of the war, and no more shall be added. That is all.

Ðew™

Definition of insanity
excuse you, i looked through some war threads and that rule was never applied, seeing that the deadline is coming up and SA has the lead, SA wins by default.

Yes gzero, as you can clearly see in the war vs drac, we got severely haxed in 2/3 matches. So, to reduce the chance of a haxy win, we decided that we'd do bo3s. Now, this is a fair rule...if one of our guys haxes a war opponent out of the 1st match, the opponent has a chance to win without hax. It's called sportsmanship ;)

Come to our xat soon and battle your war opponent!!!!

Edit: I thought that's what he was referring to, gahh. My bad.

Last edited:

Aenea

Creator Of Victory
Yes jets, as you can clearly see in the war vs drac, we got severely haxed in 2/3 matches. So, to reduce the chance of a haxy win, we decided that we'd do bo3s. Now, this is a fair rule...if one of our guys haxes a war opponent out of the 1st match, the opponent has a chance to win without hax. It's called sportsmanship ;)

Come to our xat soon and battle your war opponent!!!!

We weren't talking about that. How about this then, we agree to the no new members rule on the condition my match is considered won, as myself and DU agreed to a one battle game before we started.

Sound fair to you? Probably not. We won't remove rules if you don't add any.

EmeraldGoblin

Rehab, no. Dead.
We weren't talking about that. How about this then, we agree to the no new members rule on the condition my match is considered won, as myself and DU agreed to a one battle game before we started.

Sound fair to you? Probably not. We won't remove rules if you don't add any.

its not a rule made by me... Sena will have to clarify when he gets online then -.-

Status
Not open for further replies.