• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Gentlemans Club =vs= Shadows Arena

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aenea

Creator Of Victory
its not a rule made by me... Sena will have to clarify when he gets online then -.-

Apparently he will. But even if he does, I will still think it's unfair and blatantly choice related in regards to enforcing a rule that isn't stated *anywhere*.

AquaRegisteel

Face Oblivion
The point of an OP for a war is to get the rules across. Since EG didn't mention that, the rule(s) added don't apply, simple as.

Anyway, good luck with the war SA!

Ragnarok

#BeastMode
Staff member
Super Mod
We never agreed to that last term, and it wasn't in the rules, so I consider it invalid.

Um, dude, this isn't hard to understand. If Shayde won't battle, the match is forfeit and the win goes to GameFreak.

Also, always go into a war with enough subs to cover your main line-up. If you must add people, then I'll only allow it if the members are been a part of the clan before the war thread post date, otherwise we end up with situations like Creamery Command vs Team America. -_-

dragonuser™

the greatest crisis
i just lost the biggest ******** ive ever played have fun saying "gg"

EDIT: series*

Last edited:

Aenea

Creator Of Victory
i just lost the biggest ******** ive ever played have fun saying "gg"

I'll rewatch the replay, but there wasn't that much hax. There was more hax when hurricane missed so often when it was 70% hit rate. You would have been swept 6-0 if it wasnt for that.

4-0. GG. That's 2-0 for my and DU's battles.

Um, dude, this isn't hard to understand. If Shayde won't battle, the match is forfeit and the win goes to GameFreak.

Also, always go into a war with enough subs to cover your main line-up. If you must add people, then I'll only allow it if the members are been a part of the clan before the war thread post date, otherwise we end up with situations like Creamery Command vs Team America. -_-

That wasn't the issue, but we sorted it out on xat.

We're not going to add anyone else to the war team that wasn't in the clan when the war started. It's been agreed. Personally I think it should be in the rules sooner rather than later, but that's just the way it is.

Last edited:

dragonuser™

the greatest crisis
watever u think, ill just drop the issue now(and i think u should too, to stop flaming from occuring) and focus on training my team to smash u in sp2

~Ace

i can show you how
Yes Pimm!! Proud to have the same Signature layout as you lol!!

Let's get it Gents. ;D

GZero

Wind Strong
is dusk online? i cant get on xat cus not compatible for android, so if hes on ur xat, please notify him :)

Gray™

nvm me just posting one last time so i can get the dragonair pic under my name

Aenea

Creator Of Victory
yes, yes i am.

good win SA, and sorry i couldn't battle guys :(

It's cool m8 you won our other wars :3

Also WTG Alby!

Wtg SA, another war win!

Thanks for warring us TGC, good war.

Aenea

Creator Of Victory
Congrats on your haxed win, SA. Don't be too proud of it. Without hax, you would have been crushed. (Except Gray, who is not to be confused with Bray)
-Kots

Awesome sportsmanship! Thanks! :3

Good war, glad to do it again when the minimum period expires.

Status
Not open for further replies.