• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Gentleman's Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

~Ace

i can show you how
Sorry guys, I'm leaving.

I joined to progress as a battler and I believe I have achieved that, I hope you don't take this the wrong way.

I didn't do much here anyway except for partake in xat, later guys.

overlordmewtwo

Supreme Overlord
This is my activity post. Normally I'd try to find a good reason to post here, but since there's nothing going on, this will have to do for now.

Well im leaving to, im getting very inative, i dont go on xat anymore, and im loosing my intrest to pokemon. Its been fun, ill be back if I get my intrest to Pokemon again.

JolteonisUber

Profesional Trainer
Name: JolteonisUber
PO Name / FC: P5
Why you want to join: Well... I wanted to go back on doing clan stuff on Serebii again and here I am :3
Btw, those who recognize me, hey :3

Name: LightningRevolver
PO Name / FC: LightningRevolver/ 0175-6765-7656 (I can't battle with Wi-Fi at the moment)
Why you want to join: Just wanna try out having a clan. And also for past time and friends.

Kingothestone

Creamery Commander
Name: JolteonisUber
PO Name / FC: P5
Why you want to join: Well... I wanted to go back on doing clan stuff on Serebii again and here I am :3
Btw, those who recognize me, hey :3

Name: LightningRevolver
PO Name / FC: LightningRevolver/ 0175-6765-7656 (I can't battle with Wi-Fi at the moment)
Why you want to join: Just wanna try out having a clan. And also for past time and friends.

Welcome to the both of you. You will be starting in the 'Fake ID' rank, so please place that userbar in your pocket. We can be found on the xat, which you will find a link to in my signature. Enjoy your stay.
-Kots

Anyone up for a battle?

JolteonisUber

Profesional Trainer
Opponent: Dew
Win/Loss: Win
Score: 4-0
Comments: First battle in the clan c: it was a nice game, but overpredictions :x

Opponent: sucka_punch
Win/Loss: Loss
Score: 0-4
Comments: HAZARDS >_<

Last edited:

Fortunato

Sic Transit Gloria
^ Confirmed

Opponent: JolteonisUber
Win/Loss: Win
Score: 3-0
Comments: #EpicVolcaronaSweep