• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Gentleman's Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sucka_Punch

Opponent's Sppf Username:Dragonuser
Win/Loss/Draw:Win 6-2
Gentlemanly comments: good game

MartinS2

Watch this space...
Hey guys, I was just wondering if you want me to make any graphics for your clan? - just for a laugh XD

(sorry for the random post but I had to show my new signature off somewhere) :p

TehJonno

Lame-arse
HI I AM ACTIVE. I wanted you all to know that.

Do we still do activity posts?

Well, we do now.

Hey guys. I'm sorry to say, but I shall take my leave now. I don't really do anything here, anyways. However, there's always the possibility I may come back, with your permission of course. Stay classy!

Bai ):

DeviantMaster

Deviant_Fallacy
Hey guys. I'm sorry to say, but I shall take my leave now. I don't really do anything here, anyways. However, there's always the possibility I may come back, with your permission of course. Stay classy!

Bai ):

noooo foxy come back! you shall be missed! or not, having an ex in the clan is obnoxious (chew) jk :3

^ Sorry. It's hard for me to know who's who on an xat. Thnx for letting me know.

The Overlord

you know what i think is the stupidest thing that some people do on forums? sign their name at the bottom of the post. i mean really? thank god you signed your name there, otherwise i never would have known it was you. its not like it says your username at the top of your post or anything. gosh

- Dev

Phoopes

There it is.
Opponent's SPPF Username: Ninja Gallade
Game 1: Win, Score: 1-0
Game 2: Win, Score: 5-0
Game 3: Not needed
5 Letter word for next round: Barks
Gentlemanly Comments: Good games.

Kingothestone

Creamery Commander

Pick a different word. It needs to be an animal.

Also, Arab Money has forfeit his match to Seppen, and Barbeller has forfeit to Zerofield. Seppen and Zerofield, I'll need words from you.
-Kots

(Dev, I do it because imitating snobby-*** gentlemen. It's an excuse so stfu)

Last edited:

Ninja Gallade

Epic ninja

Confirming (if needed), good games.

KingTorterraXIV

Wait what?
Opponent's Sppf Username: 725Roy
Win/Loss/Draw: Win (OU)
Gentlemanly comments: Herpderp priorirty

Opponent's Sppf Username: 725Roy
Win/Loss/Draw: Win (NU)
Gentlemanly comments: gg

Phoopes

There it is.
Oh, I thought it just had to be animal-related. My bad.

Word: Human

That counts, right?

Miror

De-le-le wooooooooooop
Staff member
Opponent's Sppf Username: Takeo
Win/Loss/Draw:Win 4-0 LC
Gentlemanly comments: GG

ElliotDX

WORD TOURNEY ROUND 2
Opponent's Serebii Username: dewhinifier
Game 1: Win/Lose ; Score: Win 4 - 0
Game 2: Win/Lose ; Score: Lose 3-0
Game 3: Win/Lose ; Score: Loss 4 - 0
Gentlemanly Comments: First one I pwned his ***, second he came and counterteamed me and then haxed me out with his dark magic, second one hax again but I was too much of a gentleman to counterteam!

Ðew™

Definition of insanity
Opponent's SPPF Username: ElliotDX
Game 1: (Win/Loss ; Score) Loss 4-0
Game 2: (Win/Loss ; Score) Win 3-0
Game 3: (Win/Loss ; Score) Win 4-0

5 Letter word for next round: (Theme = Animals) Not gonna use the 2 i wanted to...so uhh...Robin just so I can give someone omastar.
Gentlemanly Comments: I'm a c*nterteaming who** in his words, despite me giving my hydreigon a scarf and hp electric for the 2nd and 3rd matches. Otherwise, gg, and you had me worried for most of the matches. Very entertaining indeed...hax furthered it too since i couldn't kill his celebi until the 3rd match and he couldn't hit focus miss worth a crap.

dragonuser™

the greatest crisis

DeviantMaster

Deviant_Fallacy
Opponent's SPPF Username: master 2738
Game 1: Win, Score: won, idk score http://pokemon.aesoft.org/replay-dragonuser-vs-DeviantFallacy--2012-04-09-2
Game 2: Win, Score: lost, idk score http://pokemon.aesoft.org/replay-dragonuser-vs-DeviantFallacy--2012-04-09-1
Game 3: Win, Score: won, idk score http://pokemon.aesoft.org/replay-dragonuser-vs-DeviantFallacy--2012-04-09
5 Letter word for next round: ducks
Gentlemanly Comments: dumb ho :]

gg you stupid **** :3

so yeah, everyone should go watch those aesofts, cause i have the sickest team ever!!!!!!
i literally turned to a girl i was hanging with, and told her to tell me the first pokemon that came to mind that's name started with the letters a, n, v, i, and l. (she has only been playing pokemon for like 3 months XD)

so i got aggron, nuzleafe, volcarona, illuminise, and lanturn.

then for the wild card i had her tell me her favorite pokemon, which was porygon 2 xD

so yeah, best team ever, i know, AND I BEAT DU WITH IT, LIKE A BOSS

TheBluePorygon

i miss the old kanye
bandwidth exceeded :( and I'm going to try and be active and maybe join pokes again if I can get some help getting back to my old battling habits

Status
Not open for further replies.