• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Gentleman's Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

TehJonno

Lame-arse
Name: Java
PO Name / FC: I Don't play Pokemon anymore
Why you want to join: I know I will be forced to join eventually anyway

My sig beats yours.

Oh, and Pokémon.

Javaker

Unluckiest Trainer
My sig is amazing :3

overlordmewtwo

Supreme Overlord
OK. I just checked my opponent's recent activity, and it says he hasn't been online for almost a week. If the battle deadline arrives and he hasn't come online, just know that I did try to contact him.

Fortunato

Sic Transit Gloria

Javaker

Unluckiest Trainer
How come you get to keep your badges? No fair :(

Do the brains have badges? I like badges... give me 48 hours and ill have them all kthxbai

I had 6 photobucket fails yesterday, what happened to the other 3? :(

Tavo_Zx

The Iron Man
People I'm afraid that I have to leave the clan. Reasons vary, but the two main are that I'm not really active and I don't feel like I really fit here. So yeah, c ya around.

Ðew™

Definition of insanity
People I'm afraid that I have to leave the clan. Reasons vary, but the two main are that I'm not really active and I don't feel like I really fit here. So yeah, c ya around.

bye :(

hf and gl.

edit: bye rair. gl and hf being their war captain!

Last edited:

Eranu™

Opponent's Serebii Username:Takeo
Game 1: Win/Lose ; Score: Lose 0-4
Game 2: Win/Lose ; Score: Win 4-0
Game 3: Win/Lose ; Score: Win 4-0
Gentlemanly Comments: Were some good games. Surprised me in game 1 with some moves but managed to win the last 2.
5 Letter word for next round: Space

Last edited:

Takeo

Gentlemanly Comments: Were some good games. Surprised me in game 1 with some moves but managed to win the last 2.

confirming gg

Kingothestone

Creamery Commander

Missing something. Repost the form properly or it will not count.

Eranu™

5 Letter word for next round: Space

Missing something. Repost the form properly or it will not count.

Edited it in if that's ok.

Novan_Hero

omnomnomnom
Name: Novan_Hero, most people just call me Novan though.
PO Name / FC: It should be Novan_Hero / I can't remember
Why you want to join: Even though you have HEAPS of capable artists, I want to join to make art and hangout with all the other people I missed after I left
# of Frontier Symbols: None, and the closest I could ever get is 1 because, I might be able to beat Pure for his LC badge (wary)

Ðew™

Definition of insanity
Name: Novan_Hero, most people just call me Novan though.
PO Name / FC: It should be Novan_Hero / I can't remember
Why you want to join: Even though you have HEAPS of capable artists, I want to join to make art and hangout with all the other people I missed after I left
# of Frontier Symbols: None, and the closest I could ever get is 1 because, I might be able to beat Pure for his LC badge (wary)

Welcome to the clan :3

Status
Not open for further replies.