• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Gentleman's Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darside

darisde trainer
hi, guys
im black, just like my new game black ops :D

jokes.. :p .. i am kinda busy with school, IMS SORRY for not being online.. would you accept me in the clan again? :D:D:D:D:D

Fortunato

Sic Transit Gloria
hi, guys

jokes.. :p .. i am kinda busy with school, IMS SORRY for not being online.. would you accept me in the clan again? :D:D:D:D:D

of course old friend welcome back!

Hey guys, what server do you use for PO battles?

Kingothestone

Creamery Commander
^ Confirmed

Opponent: JolteonisUber
Win/Loss: Win
Score: 3-0
Comments: #EpicVolcaronaSweep

EDIT: Sorry for double posting!
The edit and delete buttons exist for a reason. Use them instead of double posting, and instead of apologizing for double posting.
-Kots

hi, guys

How can we welcome you back when you never actually left the clan?
-Kots

Darside

darisde trainer
How can we welcome you back when you never actually left the clan?
-Kots
[/QUOTE]

Well, i thought you kicked me since i havent been on since... march i think XD

Kingothestone

Creamery Commander
Okay, people. Here's the deal.

I'm taking my leave from here, and from Serebii as a whole. It's been real, but I'm honestly just bored with pokes. I may pop into the chat once in a while, but don't expect it.

Pure, let me know what your plan is as far as what I messaged you about.

See ya

-Kots

Darside

darisde trainer

I'm taking my leave from here, and from Serebii as a whole. It's been real, but I'm honestly just bored with pokes. I may pop into the chat once in a while, but don't expect it.

See ya

-Kots

This, people are growing up.. wich means they are less interested in the thingss of their childhood (am i wrong? NO) aww kots :c .. bye, hope to see you someday :)

Also, why im not a member in the xat? D:

Ðew™

Definition of insanity

See ya

-Kots

:'(
kbai

This, people are growing up.. wich means they are less interested in the thingss of their childhood (am i wrong? NO) aww kots :c .. bye, hope to see you someday :)

Also, why im not a member in the xat? D:

i usually clear the xat when i get bored. there's some little red box that appears next to a post and i click that to remove it. i accidentally clicked your name and clicked make guest. Yah, sry, it was unintentional :(

Miror

De-le-le wooooooooooop
Staff member
Leaving, opening my own clan and I haven't really done much here anyhow.

overlordmewtwo

Supreme Overlord
Oh, my. The leader of this clan is leaving... no telling how much longer this one will last.... because I may take my leave if things go down the drain even more in this clan.

EDIT: Just realized Kots was not the leader here. Either way, I stick to what I said above: I will leave if things go even more downhill from this day onward (and if I leave or the place is closed, I think I'll stay clanless for a while).

TehJonno

Lame-arse

See ya

-Kots

LOLOL

Ha.

^Arrrrggghhh! Confirming...

Javaker

Unluckiest Trainer
Since Kots has gone..... Java for leader!

Seppen

????
It was fun but I'll be taking my leave now. My activity levels sucked anyway. :)

Phoopes

There it is.
Leaving because I have the feeling that this will die out anyway because of all the people leaving.
Still <3 all of you guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.