• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Ghost At Maiden's Peak (020)

This episode creeped me out.

couplesupporter

James FAN!
It creeped me out then and it creeps me out now

Vernikova

Champion
I liked how James didn't want to go away and the bit with Venastoise. The Ghastly was a cool Pokémon at the ene though and I liked how it tried to help the maiden's spirit.

Calamity™

aka Lamia
I liked the story behind the Maiden. I think this is one of the better episodes from the entire series. Brock and James being posessed was extremely creepered. As was the Venustoise, but that also reminded me a lot of the fusion thing they did in DBZ. Anyway the end with the dance was nice.

James falling in love with the girl was pretty weird, he's gay (at least, I think he is, even though what happened in this episode). And for me, being a PokeShipper, seeing Ash and Misty dance was a good thing. 9/10. Not as good as most Kanto episodes, just less entertaining, but I still liked it.

Falstaff

A few things:

1. Misty with her hair down - yay. Ash ogling her - double yay.

2. James was unusually straight in this episode.

3. They had not one but TWO explicitly religious symbols (the anti-ghost scrolls...uh I mean stickers....and Misty holding a cross) Is this the only episode of Pokemon where religion is referenced? I mean, besides the episode where Ash and Pikachu go on a hajj to Mecca? The Santa Claus episode doesn't count.

Caseydia

Ace Trainer
James falling in love with the girl was pretty weird, he's gay (at least, I think he is, even though what happened in this episode). And for me, being a PokeShipper, seeing Ash and Misty dance was a good thing. 9/10. Not as good as most Kanto episodes, just less entertaining, but I still liked it.

What's wrong with James liking a girl? It's okay sometimes if he does. Because it breaks the gay stereo type that people assume. Same thing with Ash blushing shows us that he is a boy.

Roromiya

on hiatus
This is my favorite episode^_^
if you couldn't tell..

7threst

There couldn't be a more memorable end to the S.S Anne arc than this episode that was full of implementations from the Japanese culture. Gastly was hilarious during the battle and gave the serious narrative a humorous part. So far, it seems that some of the most best episodes out of the entire Kanto saga happened during these ten episodes. With Goodbye Butterfree coming up and afterwards the fourth badge with Sabrina, I'm enjoying myself consistently out of these span of awesome episodes.

pacman000

On a quest to be the best...
When I watched this as a kid, I thought it was scary (in a good way.) Re-watching it now, I see that it's hilarious! Either way this is one of the better episodes.

Caseydia

Ace Trainer
I liked the story behind the Maiden. I think this is one of the better episodes from the entire series. Brock and James being posessed was extremely creepered. As was the Venustoise, but that also reminded me a lot of the fusion thing they did in DBZ. Anyway the end with the dance was nice.

I'm sorry but when I was a kid, I didn't like this episode one bit. And I also didn't see what was so great about it. Nothing got done in this episode, so it was basically a filler. So I give it a 2/10

I'm sorry but when I was a kid, I didn't like this episode one bit. And I also didn't see what was so great about it. Nothing got done in this episode, so it was basically a filler. So I give it a 2/10

You're giving it a two because it was a filler? I'll admit I didn't care much for this episode either, but not because it was a filler. I actually found it to be dull.