• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The ghost pokemon guild

Should we have a mascot?

• Yes

Votes: 11 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sykokiller

Experimental Trainer
well im in the group and in the first post it says that you gain points by welcoming ppl into the group so i think that kind of give me the "authority" to do it. doesn't it? correct me if i'm wrong.

LegendaryGarchomp

Yep everyone can invite people into the club. ;)

Pom Pom Congrats on being the 487 reply and win an Untouched (Platinum) japanese Giratina. I just need your friend code and i can send it to you. if you don't have wi-fi on your ds I'll try finding something else for you.

Murkrowallday: Welcome to the guild want to join a team?

Also Do you guys think i should do ranks by how long you've been a member with certain requirements added or keep the same point system which gets pretty hard to keep up with?

SupremeJudicator

Still gotta catch 'em all!
I like the idea of changing the rank system. It gets kind of confusing as to what and who does what (ie. what just happend with the welcoming). Length of time and mabye some other qualifiers could make it easier to track and understand, I think.

Pom Pom

Woah! Thanks, I will be online tomorrow afternoon. My code is: 3223-2374-0362

Sykokiller

Experimental Trainer
Also Do you guys think i should do ranks by how long you've been a member with certain requirements added or keep the same point system which gets pretty hard to keep up with?

I like the sound of that even though that means losing all 50(?) points that i just earned.
If you were to change it how long do you have to be in the guild in order to rank up. Doesn't have to be definite just an estimate would be fine.

And about the tournament, can I be in it?

Which ghost Pokemon looks the:
Coolest: Gengar
Most Elegant: Frosslass
Ugliest: Sableye
Toughest: Dusknoir

LegendaryGarchomp

Pom Pom:I'm sorry I just now saw your message I'll add my friend code soon about to eat dinner though. and then we can set up the time and date. Edit: ok heres my name and friend code:
3179 - 7206 - 3269 Name:JEREMY (all capitol letters)

Sykokiller: don't worry I'll give everybody who has joined so far a rank up and some people who have done some work around here like you and a few others an extra rank up or two. And yes you can be in the tournament we just need to finish voting.

Voting for the ghost guild tournament will end at the end of the month. If there is a tie we'll just do the ones that tied

Last edited:

Sykokiller

Experimental Trainer
Welcome Spirit of Darkness to the ghost pokemon guild. You are a gastly rank member.

Sykokiller

Experimental Trainer
Welcome IceWater3000 to the ghost pokemon guild. You are a gastly rank member.

LegendaryGarchomp

IceWater3000 welcome to the guild want to join a team?

Brick 777 please don't use swear words. also your post is breaking a few rules:

-No Flaming, bashing, or spamming (just the spam part not the other two)
-Post should be no less than two lines
-Posts must contain the topic, accepting a new member, the current event, what team you want to join, or all four

Last edited:

dreamseru

Can I join? my favorite ghost pokemon is rotom because he can cause utter chaos, would be a very great friend and I had a wonderful dream about him last night he had a sixth form called "beast form" if you want to know more about the dream just ask either me or darkrie who gave me that dream*winks*.

I am willing to put a banner in my sig to advertise this club. fun fact I hugged a lucario yesterday luckily im part ghost type...

dreamseru

cool im gonna put the banner in my sig right away

Sykokiller

Experimental Trainer
Status
Not open for further replies.