• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The ghost pokemon guild

Should we have a mascot?

• Yes

Votes: 11 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

LegendaryGarchomp

We'll be doing both. also this is your second warning please don't
spam (I count chatspeak as spamming in the club) If you break any rules you will be banned for a week or more depending on whatever rule(s) you break.

Fixed up the spelling ;)
sorry i didn't know chatspeak was spamming in the club

Its okay and just so you know a little chat speak is ok just make sure you don't use to much. for example Hello I would like to join my favorite pkmn is Giratina he's gr8. is ok. but Heloz I wantz ta join dis club ghostmonz are awzome!!!1 is way to much. yours was somewhat ok nowhere as severe as the previous example but it still contained to much chatspeak. I'd say no more than about 10% of your post should be chatspeak.

Also if anyone has prizes they would like to donate for the tournament please tell me. THEY MUST BE LEGIT NO HACKED POKEMON ALLOWED.

Sykokiller

Experimental Trainer
Also if anyone has prizes they would like to donate for the tournament please tell me. THEY MUST BE LEGIT NO HACKED POKEMON ALLOWED.

I can offer lvl1 Togepi,lvl1 Riolu, lvl17 gengar<legit(just need sum time for this one), lvl1 starters(from hoenn, johto, kanto, and sinnoh.), maybe a shiny stantler, one master ball, phione, and some others. ill post the full list later

LegendaryGarchomp

I can offer lvl1 Togepi,lvl1 Riolu, lvl17 gengar<legit(just need sum time for this one), lvl1 starters(from hoenn, johto, kanto, and sinnoh.), maybe a shiny stantler, one master ball, phione, and some others. ill post the full list later

Thanks for your donations. :)

Can't wait to see the outcome of the tournament!

Any more donations?

LegendaryGarchomp

First we'll do the lv. 1 ghost pokemon tournament we'll need at least 4 people to do this. once we get enough people we can decide on the date and who will face who. So start training! And remember no hacks! I will check your pokemon! after the battle you must post your pokemon stats and moves.

Also I will most likely not fight in the tournament unless I'm absolutely needed to get the tournament done.

Sykokiller

Experimental Trainer
I would like to be in the both tournaments can i do that?

LegendaryGarchomp

Lv. 1 ghost battle

Sykokiller

Brick 777

Gengar V.S. Gengar

Sykokiller

Brick 777

Anyone else want to join?

New Topic: What's your favorite Ghost Type move?
Mine would be shadow force followed by shadow ball.

Pkmn-Fan285

OMG OMG OMG YAY!
...I'm back, am I still in the club or do I have to rejoin? I am more mature I will only talk about ghost pokemon (like everybody here does -.-)

LegendaryGarchomp

...I'm back, am I still in the club or do I have to rejoin? I am more mature I will only talk about ghost pokemon (like everybody here does -.-)

You're still in. Nice that you came back :D

Here's a new topic: Do you think Ash should catch a ghost pokemon? If so which one?

I do. It would be nice if it went around scaring everyone. And I think he should get a rotom or a spiritomb.
I doubt he ever will though...

Pkmn-Fan285

OMG OMG OMG YAY!
Topic: Do you think Ash should catch a ghost pokemon? If so which one?

I think we have made this topic before in the past but what the heck I'll do it.
I think Ash should catch a ghost pokemon because it may be help for when he fights Lucien of the Elite four, the psychic specialty guy. I think it should be a Duskull or maybe a Dusclops.

Brick 777

I'm back on serebii
Do you think Ash should catch a ghost pokemon? If so which one?

i think he should catch a gasley.

Flamer

Well, I'm back...kinda.

I actually stopped by to hand in my resignation as co-owner, (amazed that I haven't been sacked due to inactivity already). To be honest, I really don't come on here much now, and since being handed a mod position over a GPX+, my hands are kinda full as far as responsiblities go, (there's only 2 mods, including me, and 4 global mods for a site with over 40,000 members, so it gets quite busy)

That said, I will try and make more of a effort to post in here from time to time. Can't believe how big we've got. Over 500 replies! Well done LegendaryGarchomp :)

LegendaryGarchomp

Well, I'm back...kinda.

I actually stopped by to hand in my resignation as co-owner, (amazed that I haven't been sacked due to inactivity already). To be honest, I really don't come on here much now, and since being handed a mod position over a GPX+, my hands are kinda full as far as responsiblities go, (there's only 2 mods, including me, and 4 global mods for a site with over 40,000 members, so it gets quite busy)

That said, I will try and make more of a effort to post in here from time to time. Can't believe how big we've got. Over 500 replies! Well done LegendaryGarchomp :)

You will be missed here. You were a great co-owner, team leader, and you were the first member to join. Hope you do well as a mod over at GPX+.

Also for a while I have been thinking of creating a Hall of Fame to recognize members who have kept this place alive and helped it grow int what it has become today, and I would like to let you know you are the first member of the Ghost Guild Hall of Fame.

Congrats,
LegendaryGarchomp

Sorry for the non-activity, ive been so caught up in PASBL.

>What ghost pogey should ash catch?

He already caught one. He caught a Haunter before challenging Sabrina.

Put me up for the Lvl.1 battle. Are we able to use any lvl.1 or do we have to use ghost pogeys? Ill check the last few pages.

LegendaryGarchomp

Sorry for the non-activity, ive been so caught up in PASBL.

>What ghost pogey should ash catch?

He already caught one. He caught a Haunter before challenging Sabrina.

Put me up for the Lvl.1 battle. Are we able to use any lvl.1 or do we have to use ghost pogeys? Ill check the last few pages.

Nice that your back! I'll go update the list of tournament participants. Also only ghost pokemon, no hacks and I'll know if you use them.

Status
Not open for further replies.