• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The ghost pokemon guild

Should we have a mascot?

• Yes

Votes: 11 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

LegendaryGarchomp

Lv. 1 ghost battle

Sykokiller

Brick 777

Gengar V.S. Gengar

Sykokiller

Brick 777

we need two more for the lv. 1 battle and two more for the gengar v.s. gengar battle

JOIN NOW!

once we get enough members I'll determine who will face who and set the rules.

Last edited:
Oh frak. Im really sorry LG, I just cane back from a trip, only to come home to an inactive Pokémon Pearl cartage. I won't be abke to battle...

LegendaryGarchomp

Oh frak. Im really sorry LG, I just cane back from a trip, only to come home to an inactive Pokémon Pearl cartage. I won't be abke to battle...

Oh sorry that happened to you.

ATTENTION EVERYONE!

With Flamer's resignation the time has come for one of you to become co-owner. To apply for the position simply pm me and I will send you a test to make sure you understand the rules. You have until August 9 to apply for the position.

Yonowarru

Roaring Flames!
Hey guys, sorry for being away for such a long time. Was dealing with college paperwork and other such matters.

So, I'm back. Just wanted to let you guys know. :)

LegendaryGarchomp

Hey guys, sorry for being away for such a long time. Was dealing with college paperwork and other such matters.

So, I'm back. Just wanted to let you guys know. :)

Oh that's great you're back!

Don't forget I'm looking for a new co-owner just pm me if your interested in the position. and study the rules there will be a short test! You have until Aug. 9th to apply!

LegendaryGarchomp

Hmm, sounds like a tough job, but I don't think I'm ready for it.

It's not to hard. You just have to make sure everyone stays on topic make sure the members don't fight and manage the club when I'm gone. Just a few extra things.

Come on I know someone wants to be a co-owner! Just pm me saying your interested! Anyone is welcome to apply!

Killersquirtle

what you lookin at
hey can i join. My fave pokemon is giratina (i own one and used no cheats to get it) because he is awesome do i need to say anymore about him.

LegendaryGarchomp

hey can i join. My fave pokemon is giratina (i own one and used no cheats to get it) because he is awesome do i need to say anymore about him.

Any fellow Giratina lover can join! I'm currently in the process of redoing the ranking system but for now you're rank gastly.

LegendaryGarchomp

Come On Somebody PM me I think anyone is qualified!
I'll extend the sign up deadline to the end of the month!

New Topic: If you were a ghost type Gym leader what pokemon would you use and what would your Gym be like?

I'll be posting mine later.

LegendaryGarchomp

Hola members, I'm just want you guys to know I won't be as active here for a while due to my grandma being in the hospital and is going to be in therapy for a while. So just make surre you guys are following the rules and keeping it busy here!

Sykokiller

Experimental Trainer
hey guys sorry for being away for a long time but I am back now and will be posting regularly now

LegendaryGarchomp

Hola again, Grandma's back home now (therapy was apparently scrapped) she's doing a bit better. I'm going over every day to feed her pets, all of which are extremely pampered, anyways I won't be active for a while so keep the place alive.

Sykokiller

Nice that you're back!

Sykokiller

Experimental Trainer
its nice to be back

Sykokiller

Experimental Trainer
Sure Damanchedder12 welcome to the club

LegendaryGarchomp

No problem. Hope you have fun! You might have to go back a few pages to find our current topic's or you can start a new one if you like. See you around!

Status
Not open for further replies.