• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Gifts of Gratitude [OU RMT]

Blue Ace

Pokemon is Dead
I learned quite a bit during my time in TL.

Didnt notice your sig before, now I know who you are. You're that sexy chick with the furry fetish.

Wheres Hobby and the others? I thought one of them would have taken over by now.....did they all quit too? or did they all chop off their nuts and went to smogon?

Witch of 'Cos

i love the pee pees
They just don't come around these days. Most people don't even bother wth CRMT, who would actually be worth it.

hobby

Wheres Hobby and the others? I thought one of them would have taken over by now.....did they all quit too? or did they all chop off their nuts and went to smogon?

Oh, I am still here, I just don't really care that much anymore. Other than me there really isn't anyone else.

Last edited:
Didnt notice your sig before, now I know who you are. You're that sexy chick with the furry fetish.

Yeah, pretty nuch. You're the guy with the huge nose.

You just saw Hobby post, so he summed it up.

I hear GS might be coming back.

And long-ish story about the clan thing, cbf to tell.

calze6

Reclaiming da ladder
Please close this thread, mod. I've changed my team and everyone's making crap on my thread.