• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Gilde Von Vier Trade Shop

Cmpukahi

Pokemon Collector
yes rampardos and scrafty have the same evs. 6 hp 252 att 252 speed. Rampardos has crunch earthquake stone edge rock polish and a sinnoh league ribbon. Scrafty has dragon dance drain punch crunch and ice punch. Also have shiny near flawless hydregion 2 hp 253 sp att 255 speed with crunch draco meteor outrage dragon rush. Also have near flawless shiny scraggy and flawless shiny pawniard(nn skarm) both lvl 1

I looked it over and the only one I'm interested in is the Scrafty

craig87

ok iv got a shiny flawless excadrill now aswel ev'd in att and speed and lvl 100, not sure of the moves though yet il have a look when i get back if your interested in it.

NoToRiousBrawL

Stones of Baked Clay
Hello there I see you are offering scrafty I would like to offer 100 Shiny Ho oh , 100 Shiny Kyogre , and 100 Shiny Groundon.

Cmpukahi

Pokemon Collector
Hello there I see you are offering scrafty I would like to offer 100 Shiny Ho oh , 100 Shiny Kyogre , and 100 Shiny Groundon.

Sorry not interested in those

ok would you trade for your flawless shiny gible?

Yeah that'd be fine

Hi, I have a Birthday Chimchar, which is on your wants list.

I was wondering if you'd trade a flawless pokemon for it, or do you only want events for events?

nope I'll trade you a flawless for it. Is it UT?

skylerzsmith

Dark Master
Darkrai

Interested in any of your Darkrai's or Shiny Latios, I have Lv100 Shiny Gradevoir, Lv100 Shiny Flygon, and Lv100 Shiny Japanese faraway island mew

Cmpukahi

Pokemon Collector
Yes, it's UT. Could I have your flawless level 100 latios for it? If that's too much, I'll take the UT Ferroseed for it. Whichever you think is reasonable.

My FC: 2322 7323 4509

The Latios is an EV trained event. So I would like more for it. But if you want the Ferroseed that'd be fine

VoluntaryGopher

would like the worlds 2011 scrafty. have shiny mild nature gollet and llots of female dratinis with dw ability. can also offer a fully ev trained in attack and speed jolly haxorus with 29 attack ivs