• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Gilde Von Vier Trade Shop

Cmpukahi

Pokemon Collector
Latias was given to me in a trade. It has flawless IV's and is Timid. They told me the EV's were something like ... 252HP/200Def/56SpDef ... something like that. Pretty much making her a wall. That's all I remember unfortuantely.

Did you want nicknames for the Gible or Ghastly?

Hmm okay I'll take it.

And sure. If you could make them into the correct 5th gen format that'd be great :D

Cmpukahi

Pokemon Collector
the chandalure is fine buddy. are you okay to trade tomorrow. ill pm

Okay yup that's fine. I'm actually trying to finish an essay so I can't right now :p

And if you need help with anything just let me know. I've got a couple of RNGers that help me out and I'd be more than happy to supply Pokemon for your POTW.

liam99

Okay yup that's fine. I'm actually trying to finish an essay so I can't right now :p

And if you need help with anything just let me know. I've got a couple of RNGers that help me out and I'd be more than happy to supply Pokemon for your POTW.

thats a very kind offer bud and i most likely will take you up on it. im currently learning how to rng myself but its not easy. ill perhaps pm you about something for next weeks POTW. ill be in touch tomorrow bud. and thanks.

Cmpukahi

Pokemon Collector
thats a very kind offer bud and i most likely will take you up on it. im currently learning how to rng myself but its not easy. ill perhaps pm you about something for next weeks POTW. ill be in touch tomorrow bud. and thanks.

I'd just like something small from your shop every now and then :) But it doesn't really matter to me I'm open to helping for free :) And yes learning how to RNG can be a pain. I only know the basics but I've got a close friend who is working on the advanced stuff. So you won't have to worry about any hacks :D

ShadowSplash

Spring is Coming!
Hmm okay I'll take it.

And sure. If you could make them into the correct 5th gen format that'd be great :D

You can always remove the EV's. :S

Btw, should I name them Ghastly and Gible, or Gengar and Garchomp? Cause I'm not sure if the game will change the names when they evolve. .___.

Cmpukahi

Pokemon Collector
You can always remove the EV's. :S

Btw, should I name them Ghastly and Gible, or Gengar and Garchomp? Cause I'm not sure if the game will change the names when they evolve. .___.

Oh yeah I forgot about that. Don't change the names. Haha. They will go to the normal form once they evolve

Siwelkire

What nature is that Reshiram? And this may sound like a stupid question, but how can I tell if I have a JP Crown Beast Suicune?

Mudkip99

Hi there :) If you still need one I have an UT Ash's Pikachu. In return I would like the UT Level 100 Satoshi's Zekrom... Please could we arrange a trade via PM or VM?? my FC is in my sig :)

Cmpukahi

Pokemon Collector
Hi there :) If you still need one I have an UT Ash's Pikachu. In return I would like the UT Level 100 Satoshi's Zekrom... Please could we arrange a trade via PM or VM?? my FC is in my sig :)

I currently do not need the Pikachu because someone is donating it to me. What else do you have?

Mudkip99

I currently do not need the Pikachu because someone is donating it to me. What else do you have?

I have a movie11 shaymin or WISHMKR Jirachi for trade on Black. If you can clone and return the original on a gen IV game (Diamond, Peral HG or SS etc) the I can offer a lot more its just unfortunately I can't clone...

LuckySnorlax73

Snorlax FTW!
Hi! Im really intrested in your Flawless Smeargle (Shiny), and i have a Pokesmash Cubchoo and a Fall2010 Mew if you're intrested, Thanks for reading :)

ShaoWeh

Hi I'm interested in your shiny Deino. Can you tell me its gender and nature? Also does it know Dark Pulse?