• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Gilde Von Vier Trade Shop

bigman82

Shiny Trader
Hey I got my power back from the storm :D are you ready to trade?

Cmpukahi

Pokemon Collector
Hi there, can I grab some info on ur shiny near flawless Lations? What is the nature? What r the IVs and the OT?
Thanks in advance :3

I don't know it off the top of my head...

Hi! Im really intrested in your Flawless Smeargle (Shiny), and i have a Pokesmash Cubchoo and a Fall2010 Mew if you're intrested, Thanks for reading :)

Hmm possibly the Cubchoo. I'm not sure if someone else is trading it to me

I also have an ALAMOS Darkrai now or a shiny UT HGSS Giratina...

I've got both

Hi I'm interested in your shiny Deino. Can you tell me its gender and nature? Also does it know Dark Pulse?

Umm I believe it's Modest/Adamant Male and Dark Pulse

ShaoWeh

ShaoWeh

LuckySnorlax73

Snorlax FTW!
Ok, just let me know if that person is trading you the Cubchoo or not :)

Cosmic Fury

Evil Overlord
I have a Carlita's Shiny Hydregion. I'll trade it for your World11 Scrafty, and your Shiny Shellder.

bigman82

Shiny Trader

Cmpukahi

Pokemon Collector
hi im interested in your shiny emolga audino gible and timburr. I can offer all three mystery eggs unhatched, pklatam jirachi, shiny flawless absol lvl 31, shiny flawless litwick lvl 1, shiny flawless rampardos lvl 100, shiny flawless scrafty lvl 100.

I like all of your shinies. Are the Level 100's EV trained and have good movesets?

craig87

yes rampardos and scrafty have the same evs. 6 hp 252 att 252 speed. Rampardos has crunch earthquake stone edge rock polish and a sinnoh league ribbon. Scrafty has dragon dance drain punch crunch and ice punch. Also have shiny near flawless hydregion 2 hp 253 sp att 255 speed with crunch draco meteor outrage dragon rush. Also have near flawless shiny scraggy and flawless shiny pawniard(nn skarm) both lvl 1

2rsa

Shiny Hunter
Hi^-^
is your shiny DW vulpix female?and is your shiny flawless denio ENG?
If so check my shop for offers:p
BTW the larvtar and squirtle that i traded with you are both flawless.

TVGuru

The Nightmare Begins
Do you have Carita's Hydreigon? I don't see it on your list...

Cmpukahi

Pokemon Collector
yes rampardos and scrafty have the same evs. 6 hp 252 att 252 speed. Rampardos has crunch earthquake stone edge rock polish and a sinnoh league ribbon. Scrafty has dragon dance drain punch crunch and ice punch. Also have shiny near flawless hydregion 2 hp 253 sp att 255 speed with crunch draco meteor outrage dragon rush. Also have near flawless shiny scraggy and flawless shiny pawniard(nn skarm) both lvl 1

Okay I'll get back to you on that

Hi^-^
is your shiny DW vulpix female?and is your shiny flawless denio ENG?
If so check my shop for offers:p
BTW the larvtar and squirtle that i traded with you are both flawless.

Yup the Vulpix is female and yes it is English. I'll take a look later. And thanks for letting mr know

Do you have Carita's Hydreigon? I don't see it on your list...

No I do not... But I will be getting one soon :)

TVGuru

The Nightmare Begins
No I do not... But I will be getting one soon :)

So its in a pending trade? Because I wanted to see if you were interested in one.

TVGuru

The Nightmare Begins
Yes it is. I haven't edited it in yet. And I'm interested if I don't get it from him.

K tell me if it goes through or not