• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Gilde Von Vier Trade Shop

bigman82

Shiny Trader
Hey I'm back and I was wondering if my frillish was ready. If not its ok, take your time :) I don't mean to rush you.

DSi_Boy__

im bak - TRADE AWAY!
I have a RUBY Event Zig. & a SAPHIRE Event Zig.

I need the Satoshi's Zekrom.

I need the ID # & Moveset of Zekrom Please.
Thanks
DSi_Boy__

Cmpukahi

Pokemon Collector
Sorry for the late respones everyone I'm pretty sick at the moment..

I'd like your shiny lv 10 Chikorita.
Would you take my MICHINA Arceus, Liberty Garden Victini or ALAMOS Darkrai?

Sorry I've got those already

Nah, I don't collect events. Not interested in any flawless shinies?

No sorry

whats the nature of the larvitar???

if its adamant ill give u satoshis scraggy for it. oh and it must have sand stream.

I believe its Adamant. To sick to check right now :(

Hey I'm back and I was wondering if my frillish was ready. If not its ok, take your time :) I don't mean to rush you.

My friend who RNGs is busy with a ton of school work right now so I'm not sure when it'll be ready. Sorry for the wait.

I have a RUBY Event Zig. & a SAPHIRE Event Zig.

I need the Satoshi's Zekrom.

I need the ID # & Moveset of Zekrom Please.
Thanks
DSi_Boy__

Someone just gave me a huge donation of Pokemon and I think those were included sorry.

Lucas.G

Veteran Member
I have all the poketopia pokemon (in Gen 4), because in white I only have my trained Electrivire.

What do you want for them?

Cmpukahi

Pokemon Collector
Sorry everyone I've been sick and I don't really have time right now to trade because I'm trying to rest. Contact me in a few days. Sorry for the trouble

Cmpukahi

Pokemon Collector
Hey everyone I'm gonna have to close down my shop for awhile due to the crazy amounts of homeowork I've been getting. Hopefully I'll be back soon but I can't really say when. Sorry guys.

Venom Hitman

RNG Breeder
Hey everyone I'm gonna have to close down my shop for awhile due to the crazy amounts of homeowork I've been getting. Hopefully I'll be back soon but I can't really say when. Sorry guys.

I understand what you mean, but for me is tests on my damn computer;294;.