• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Glee Club

Corroded Arceus

Shiny Hunter
*~THE GLEE CLUB~*

:O I am actually so suprised that nobody has made this yet! I have seen Glee fans all over SPPF, yet nobody has made a club. Oh well, here's something to fix that!

RULES:
1. All SPPF and Club Rules apply.
2. No hateful comments will be tolerated. This means towards members, characters and pairings. You are free to criticize, but do so fairly and without rude or offensive language.
3. We operate on a 3 strikes and you're out system. Before your first strike, however, you will get a warning.
4. Please use decent grammar and legible writing. Also please refrain from using pokemon smilies.
5. When you post to join, please make sure you put a "*" somewhere in your post, to show you have read the rules.
6. This is a club about the television show Glee, and we will post about this subject and create interesting topics to discuss.
7. Yes, I am the club leader, but all this really means is that update the first page and enforce rules. I will not control member discussion and activity, but please try to be active posters.

That's it, really. Just join and enjoy yourselves :)

Corroded Arceus

Shiny Hunter
Haha, same here, I love that site. Welcome to the club!

Guess I can make a topic to start us off:

What is your favorite Glee song?

I'd have to say that mashup of Don't Stand So Close To Me/Young Girl, since I'm a big fan of the Police.

Mr. Joker

keep calm & carry on
**Being part of something special, it made me special.
hello.gif

Hello ^^ Let me introduce myself, my name is Adam and I'm a huge gleek. I have been with the show since the Pilot last May and fell in love with it right as the words, "just a small town girl..." chimed through my tv speakers. From then on, I knew that I belonged into the group that labeled themselves "gleeks." The original group of Gleeks. Not the crappy I-Love-Glee-Because-It's-Popular-And-I'll-Be-Cool-If-I-Watch-It. I am a misfit, just like the kids in New Directions, I am in Choir, Show Choir, Play, One-Act Play, I judge for Junior High Speech, and I am in Senior High Speech, some might call me a 'Rachel Berry' at my school.

I have watched each episode at least 10 times, that was all I watched over the summer, that and lurking/posting on Gleeforum.com. But that was over the summer. Within the last couple months, the fandom has became quite a joke, imo. People fighting wars with others, the "Gleeks" have forgotten what it means to be a "gleek." It's quite sad, imo.

My favorite characters are definitely the oddballs, Artie, Ken Tanaka, Coach Bestie, and Emma. I love Will and Sue, but those 4 are amazing ♥ and if it was up to me, Glee would be ~~THE KEN TANAKA SHOW~~ where he was married to Coach Bestie and they co-teach Glee Club.

I own a ton of glee merch. I have a bunch of Sue Buttons from Borders, 2 Glee Posters (and I'm getting more for Christmas) and all the DVDs, CDs, and Books. Right now I am reading "Gleeful" by Amy Rickman.

So... um... yeah! Hey ^^

tl;dr - I'd like to join please~

Last edited:

Corroded Arceus

Shiny Hunter
Oh damn, I'd love to accept you since you're so eager, but could you do me a favour and read the rules again? Your post appears to be missing something. :)

And lol, I'm glad someone else saw the Beiste/Ken thing. They'd be perfect for one another!

EDIT: Since you've edited your post, you're accepted! Welcome! :D

Last edited:

Chris-kun

i still believe
I've been watching Glee from the beginning (admittedly, I got interested after I heard rumors about Kristin Chenoweth guest starring summer 09). My favorite song though has to be their cover of Faithfully <3

king_anteros

Water Trainer
*I'd love to join this! I love Glee! I've watched it since it first premiered last May. This year, before Season 2 started, my friends and I had a Glee marathon. We watched the whole first season from start to finish, and stayed up all night to do it. We only stopped to go get breakfast at iHop, and to get lunch at a Pizza place...

My favorite songs they have song are, Somebody to Love, Teenage Dream, and I'll Stand By You.

Aquanova

* im a huge Gleek, so would love to join this club. Glee is probably the best show on TV nowadays. There is something for everyone. It covers an extremely broad audience, and covers important topics like being gay/coming out, with many great characters. The main thing is, they are all underdogs who form a group to sing and compete to win their show choir competitions.

There is a huge veriety of music they cover, from pop to country, to rock, old music and new music is remade and sounds terrific.

My favorite would have to be their Journey Medley on the Season 1 Finale, it was perfect. I aoso really loved Billionaire, and Listen covered in season 2, episode 1.

Corroded Arceus

Shiny Hunter
Both of you can join, welcome :)

Has anyone seen the christmas special? I heard it was pretty bad...

EDIT: Also welcome to Murky Night :)

Last edited:
I love Glee. I started watching it in the middle of the first season, mostly 'cause my friend watched it and told me about it. When he told me about I started to get really interested, so eventually watched it, and it was awesome!!! my only problem with Glee is that they sell the songs on a CD. The music in Glee isn't really good without watching it.

and Corroded Arceus- I thought the Christmas special pretty good. It was so funny the made Sue the Grinch, and then at the end they did the little hoo song. And when I heard Kurt and Blaine were going to do baby its cold outside, i thought it would be terrible, but it was way better than i thought.

oh and "*"

king_anteros

Water Trainer
Both of you can join, welcome :)

Has anyone seen the christmas special? I heard it was pretty bad...

EDIT: Also welcome to Murky Night :)

The Christmas Special? Bad? What?! It was amazing! It wasn't like the awfulness that was the Rocky Horror episode. I thought it was a really touching episode and it makes me love Beiste even more! I don't even like Christmas, and I loved this episode!

Corroded Arceus

Shiny Hunter
Oh, well I guess I've been reading too many Brittana shipping threads. It's a bad time for us Brittana shippers, with the Bartie and all (no offence to people who ship Bartie, I just don't like it, Artina seems far more believable).

Although I didn't like the RHPS episode either... it seemed a little boring, and Will was a bit douchey. Audition would probably be my favorite episode, dunno why, I just liked it. Furt wasn't bad either.

Superbowl episode looks interesting, even though I don't really know what superbowl is, aside from that it has to do with sport.

Chris-kun

i still believe
^The superbowl is the championship football game.

I like the Christmas episode actually, I really hated Bartie until Special Education and A Very Glee Christmas. They're just... so cute. Plus Asian Fusion is the best couple for Tina imo. I was ****** about the ReWalk, because it felt like a dues ex machina and I hated it.

Corroded Arceus

Shiny Hunter
Wow, this club is dying already. I would have thought there would be more Glee fans.

Anyways, welcome mespritchaser, hopefully your joining will inject a bit of life into the club.

annabelletheraikou

Boy, do I love Glee! I think it's a wonderful show and it just makes me happy to watch it! Haha. Hmm.. not sure what my favorite songs are. I loved the Journey medley. And Don't Rain on My Parade. And Billionaire.

I'd love to join! *

Corroded Arceus

Shiny Hunter
Yay, more members! Welcome annabelletheraikou!

Remember to post, guys, don't just join the club for the sake of it and then forget!

Araleon

Chill

Glee is one of my favorite shows, haha. Brittany's comments are the best. "I think my cat's been reading my diary."

Not to mention Quinn, Rachel, Santana, and pretty much all of the Glee girls are hot.

However, I have a deep dislike for Mr. Schue.

okay, so, maybe it's not really dislike, but... I find a lot of the things he does extremely inappropriate for a teacher. The whole Rocky Horror thing? Yeah, no.

He does favor Rachel's voice, which is dumb, but then he lets the club pick on her. Not cool.

Also, I think he just needs to mature. I feel he would probably be at his best if he hung out with a certain substitute teacher for a while.

Glee having the post-Superbowl slot makes that day even better (because, hello dude, it's the Superbowl). That could with my brother's Bar Mitzvah that weekend, and we get another Glee on the Tuesday? Yeah, it's gonna be good.

Anyway, Glee rocks. May I join?

Mind if I start a topic? What's your favorite (okay, it's hard, how about top three?) episode of Glee?

Corroded Arceus

Shiny Hunter
Welcome Araleon! Yes, Brittany is epic. She's easily my favourite female character (My favourite character altogther is Kurt, his sarcasm is so funny and his outfits are awesome) because not only are her comments hilarious, she's a real sweetie.

I usually like Mr. Shue, but lately he's been a real douche. Yeah, so Emma rejected him. Sorry dude, but you just have to deal with that like everyone else who's been rejected and not take it out on the kids.

Holly Holiday is awesome though."That teapot's been spreading lies about me!" Pure. Win.

What's your favorite (okay, it's hard, how about top three?) episode of Glee?

1. Gee... this really is hard. I liked Audition alot, I don't know why, just liked it.
2. The Gaga episode was win also. I like Gaga, not her hugest fan but still, plus it really got me thinking about Kurt and Finn's argument, and I like it when things make me think.
3. Duets, simply for the cute Brittana moments.

Araleon

Chill
Thanks! And yeah, Brittany is so epic.

I can pick an altogether favorite. It's hard, haha.

Exactly! He needs to get over it. I'm actually hoping the writers don't do anything stupid and get her back with Schue. Carl seems like a great dude, and she's a much stronger person and character with him than Schue, you know? Plus if they broke up, it would push Glee over the "not realistic" line.

Holiday's easily my favorite teacher, aside from Sue. I enjoyed Sue as principal.

What's your favorite (okay, it's hard, how about top three?) episode of Glee?
1. Mash-Up. It was just so cool. Can't explain my love for it haha. It might have a little to do with Puckleberry... And all the slushies. Slushies are one of my favorite things about the show.
2. The Substitute. It was just a fun episode to watch. It's close to being my favorite, to be honest. Holly Holiday was great, Mercedes and the tots was hilarious but at the same time serious, the songs were awesome, and there were miniatures of the Glee kids! Haha
3. Vitamin D. Again, it was fun. The fun episodes are my favorites.