• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The GLITCH Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

shadowlink

I continued trying to get Megados, but I got a subtled version. It was a Meganium called Gyarados. And I didn't change the name myself :/

About the rules and n00bs...has anyone heard of the expression "feeding the fire"? If a n00b (NOT newbie) is spamming, they will do so even more if they are told to stop. I remember a thread, but I lost it. It was like:

n00b: *puts ~20 smilies* HI GUYS!!!! *more smilies*
person1: you are abusing smilies. plz stop, etc.
n00b: *smilie army* WhY ShOUld i?
person2: you'll get banned. leave.
n00b: *smilies* does tHis GEt ME bANneD?

...You might have seen this? Anyway, a newbie will listen and learn. A n00b will try to oppose you. By ignoring their presence, they will get bored and hopefully leave. And they bump!

Unown_Crazy

Breeder Of GSC
I have 2 gameboys-
Here's my "!" glitch
SHINY Tangla- Lv: 0
Known attacks: Hydro Pump
HP: (Est.) 1

S

shinymetagross

I forgot a part in my last post so read the edit.
Now...the time I fought the fainted pokemon...

Again, link battle, cable came out. Lapras(GOLD'S) used surf on my Alakazam(with low HP) in my game, it fainted, but in my brother's game, it had a few HP left! I sent out Machamp(last pokemon), it fainted, but in the Gold game it said, "Enemy Machamp fainted! CRYSTAL sent out Machamp! Foe Machamp Fainted!"(immediately) (shouldn't it be the Alakazam out?) The Crystal game was frozen. Every few turns, it wouldn't swich and when I hit it, it got all glitchy and switched out again. Eventually the games crashed.
Now for the scary (short)Gold glitch (when it was mine)

I was surfing to Pallet from cinnibar island and when I reached the land, I was still a Lapras! The music was all messed up and I kept flickering from Gold/Lapras until I reached Route One. I have no idea what caused this.

I put my Suicune;245; and my Snubbul;209; in the daycare and I dont know who layed the egg and when I hatched the egg a baby Snubbull came out with all of Suicune's moves.

S

shadowlink

That sounds as fake as Neon Town. Any details you can provide?

Dark Venusaur said:
I put my Suicune;245; and my Snubbul;209; in the daycare and I dont know who layed the egg and when I hatched the egg a baby Snubbull came out with all of Suicune's moves.
That's a bunch of crap. How can suicune lay an egg?! Its genderless!

shinymetagross said:
I forgot a part in my last post so read the edit.
Now...the time I fought the fainted pokemon...

Again, link battle, cable came out. Lapras(GOLD'S) used surf on my Alakazam(with low HP) in my game, it fainted, but in my brother's game, it had a few HP left! I sent out Machamp(last pokemon), it fainted, but in the Gold game it said, "Enemy Machamp fainted! CRYSTAL sent out Machamp! Foe Machamp Fainted!"(immediately) (shouldn't it be the Alakazam out?) The Crystal game was frozen. Every few turns, it wouldn't swich and when I hit it, it got all glitchy and switched out again. Eventually the games crashed.
Now for the scary (short)Gold glitch (when it was mine)

I was surfing to Pallet from cinnibar island and when I reached the land, I was still a Lapras! The music was all messed up and I kept flickering from Gold/Lapras until I reached Route One. I have no idea what caused this.
Maybe cause the link cable came out.
I would cry and scream if I saw that!;.;

Waffles

WACKY DELLY YEAH
shinymetagross said:

Same here. It never happened again. I wonder what causes this...

Waffles said:
Same here. It never happened again. I wonder what causes this...
I wish i could do those glitches if i wasn't so scared

MissingNO. #1 Master

Boulder Trainer
Dark Venusaur said:

My Player's Guide clearly states that Suicune can't make EGGs.

Yami ookami

I once tryed to multiply my houndower using a pc *in the game boy game of course* and I forgot to save and it was a houndower with a fraligater sprite.

Kyaku

. . .
Dark Venusaur said:
All right,ENOUGH OF THIS CRAP!!!!!Every one knows every legendary can't breed!So don't go say something like "I linked up Emerald with Silver and got my lv.100 Groudon on Silver and a lv.0 Missingno. on Emerald!"Not like any body said that.

Spikey said:
All right,ENOUGH OF THIS CRAP!!!!!Every one knows every legendary can't breed!So don't go say something like "I linked up Emerald with Silver and got my lv.100 Groudon on Silver and a lv.0 Missingno. on Emerald!"Not like any body said that.
I agree with spikey. This thread doesn't need to be filled with crap,so stop posting crap!!!! ;249-d; :surfpika:

S

shadowlink

Ok, Ok, enough on that particular fake glitch...Can we move on?

I have 2 gameboys-
Here's my "!" glitch
SHINY Tangla- Lv: 0
Known attacks: Hydro Pump
HP: (Est.) 1
What happened here? Did you use Crystal to duplicate? If so, then no need for details, I'm sure we know. If not, do tell about it.

Kyaku

. . .
Shining Raichu said:
I agree with spikey. This thread doesn't need to be filled with crap,so stop posting crap!!!! ;249-d; :surfpika:
Yes we don't need any stupid crap in this thread!Anyone one wants crap in a thread shoud make their own crappie thread!

S

shadowlink

^ You're...

...spamming;
...posting 'crap', as you call it;
...posting off topic;
...rephrazing someone else's message.

Just so you know :)

Okay lets just move on back to the glitches all right?

S

shadowlink

Ok, Ok, enough on that particular fake glitch...Can we move on?
...posted my me...
Okay lets just move on back to the glitches all right?
...posted by Shining Raichu. Can you all listen to at least one of us?

Sorry, i thought since no one was listening to you i thought they would listen to me;-;

Kyaku

. . .
shadowlink said:
^ You're...

...spamming;
...posting 'crap', as you call it;
...posting off topic;
...rephrazing someone else's message.

Just so you know :)
I'm so sorry!And I don't need any spam in this thread so if anybody else posts spam I will go bananas and ask a mod to lock this.

Status
Not open for further replies.