• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

the glitchs you have encounterd in pokemon games

Status
Not open for further replies.

blog_dog

Awww Cute
what type of glicthes have you encountered like in any pokemon game in the series i have encounterd missingno. but i havent seen others and my brother extended the mew trick and found japnise symbols but now tell us the glitches you have enconuterd in your life time

because of action replay I encounterd the question mark thing. You see it in ruby, sapphire, and emrald when you go to a pokemon that you haven't encoutord in the pokedex and you look at the picture. Then I caught it and it went to my pc. When I looked at it in the pc it was a bad egg. This was all in fire red

F

~Flannery~

I heard in Red and Blue you can encounter a "Glitch City". You go certain places (I don't remember the order) and the game loses track of you and drops you into Glitch City! But beware- if you don't have a fpokemon that know fly... you can never get out again...

Status
Not open for further replies.