• We're currently experiencing a minor issue with our email system preventing emails for new registrations and verifications going out. We're currently working to fix this
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Goh Club

KierTronik

Goh is very epic.

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
So... What do you think of Goh's goals? Do you think it hinders his character in some way?

I dunno, I caught myself thinking that sometimes the way the writting push Goh's goal his informed trait about loving Pokémon end up sounding shallow and not as fleshed out as it should it. Thoughts?

esquilo09

So... What do you think of Goh's goals? Do you think it hinders his character in some way?

I dunno, I caught myself thinking that sometimes the way the writting push Goh's goal his informed trait about loving Pokémon end up sounding shallow and not as fleshed out as it should it. Thoughts?
I like Go's goal.

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
Anyway, just read a Pokémon Go notification saying that Goh will appear on photos you take during the event period as well as items based on him. Now, I'm hyped!