• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Goh Club

Ace-Barn

#Tokio&Nickit
You forgot to put Darmanitan in the Psychic tier list, because when it turns into its Zen mode it becomes a Psychic type.
True, but the anime makes zen mode feel like something natural to Darmanitan's rather than as a type change mechanic. If he actually used a psychic move/ fought in zen mode/ or had a character comment on the type change, then I would count him as a part psychic, but the anime treats him as a pure fire type.

esquilo09

True, but the anime makes zen mode feel like something natural to Darmanitan's rather than as a type change mechanic. If he actually used a psychic move/ fought in zen mode/ or had a character comment on the type change, then I would count him as a part psychic, but the anime treats him as a pure fire type.
That's fair. And nice tier list, did you make it yourself?

Ace-Barn

#Tokio&Nickit
That's fair. And nice tier list, did you make it yourself?
Thank you, and yes, I made it as a way to keep track of what he has and what I'd like to see him capture more of in the future.

With Shinx being a focus on the calendars you posted (and sticker collection), I feel like the writers may want to give one to Goh, but I'm not sure if it's the kind of quick capture they would have happen around the Volkner match.

Weevile would also be interesting (despite Tsurugi), though it would be one of the few times Goh caught an evolved pokemon without the prevolution. He somehow keeps missing ice types haha: Lapras, Snorunt and Glalie, Ninetales and Regice, and Eiscue.

I wonder if Hodaka will evolve Mime jr./ has Galarian Mr. Mime?

If Grookey does evolve after Drizzile, I think Toxel may be Goh's next small pokemon given how we cycled from Toxtricity to Kubfu and Urshifu to most recently Toxel merchandise.

esquilo09

Thank you, and yes, I made it as a way to keep track of what he has and what I'd like to see him capture more of in the future.

With Shinx being a focus on the calendars you posted (and sticker collection), I feel like the writers may want to give one to Goh, but I'm not sure if it's the kind of quick capture they would have happen around the Volkner match.

Weevile would also be interesting (despite Tsurugi), though it would be one of the few times Goh caught an evolved pokemon without the prevolution. He somehow keeps missing ice types haha: Lapras, Snorunt and Glalie, Ninetales and Regice, and Eiscue.

I wonder if Hodaka will evolve Mime jr./ has Galarian Mr. Mime?

If Grookey does evolve after Drizzile, I think Toxel may be Goh's next small pokemon given how we cycled from Toxtricity to Kubfu and Urshifu to most recently Toxel merchandise.
I also dunno if it'll be a quick capture for Shinx. It might be one of those episodes where Go is on a break from catching something or he might catch one of the early birds, mammals or bugs Pokémon; Starly, Bidoof, Kricketot.

As for Weavile, yes it would and it would also be his third ice and dark type.
And what species would be Go's first pink Pokémon?

Last edited:

Ace-Barn

#Tokio&Nickit
I also dunno if it'll be a quick capture for Shinx. It might be one of those episodes where Go is on a break from catching something or he might catch one of the early birds, mammals or bugs Pokémon; Starly, Bidoof, Kricketot.

As for Weavile, yes it would and it would also be his third ice and dark type.
And what species would be Go's first pink Pokémon?
I just went over the list, and I think Bruxish is a pink Pokemon.

I think his second could be one of the pink Sinnoh mon's, so maybe Cherubim or Happiny.

esquilo09

I just went over the list, and I think Bruxish is a pink Pokemon.

I think his second could be one of the pink Sinnoh mon's, so maybe Cherubim or Happiny.
You're right! Bruxish does have some pink colorations. I'm such a chucklehead!

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
Good reading you again, @Ace-Barn
While I don't think he will catch anything in the coming episode due to how packed it is, Shinx is one option, as it's an electric sinnoh battle with luxray. There isn't allot of Shinx merchandise though, and the writers tend to avoid giving Goh popular pokemon.
I have no issues with Goh getting Shinx. Clemont skipped this stage and got Luxio so Goh with Shinx sounds reasonable even if that's one pokémon I've always wanted Ash to get.

i2i

Big Bad Wolf

Could be a new Pokémon from Legends: Arceus.

Ace-Barn

#Tokio&Nickit
Good reading you again, @Ace-Barn

I have no issues with Goh getting Shinx. Clemont skipped this stage and got Luxio so Goh with Shinx sounds reasonable even if that's one pokémon I've always wanted Ash to get.
Greetings. The main threads have become too toxic for me to try interacting in, which is a shame because some people who I thought were reasonable now just push their negative views. :(

I haven't seen the Ash-Shinx episode, but I have nothing against him getting it. It would be great for him to finally have another electric type. I'm just speculating what Goh could catch for Sinnoh, or his missing types like Fire and Dragon.
Could be a new Pokémon from Legends: Arceus.
I'm hoping for a Stantler to Wyrdeer, but any of the others would also be cool.

The question is, what will be promoted next: Toxel, IOA, CT, or LA?

I think it may be a while before any of the Hisui pokemon variants debut in the anime.

Ace-Barn

#Tokio&Nickit
I hope his third Fairy type is a Snubbull and his third Dark type is Weavile.
He still doesn't have a dog, does he.

What hasn't he caught?:

A Mythical (Shaymin?)
A Pseudo-Legendary (Tyranitar/ Dreepy?)
An Ultra Beast (Poipole?)
A Mega (Scizor?)
A Galarian Evolution (Runerigus?)
A Hisuian Form (Growlithe?)
A Hisuian Evolution (Wyrdeer?)
A Shiny (Volcarona?)

Maybe a Pikachu Clone (Pachurisu?)

I wonder if there is any chance he will get a Z-Ring?

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
I haven't seen the Ash-Shinx episode, but I have nothing against him getting it. It would be great for him to finally have another electric type. I'm just speculating what Goh could catch for Sinnoh, or his missing types like Fire and Dragon.
I wanted Ash with the Shinx line because there was an episode of DP where he bonded with a Luxio. It seemed a very good pick and "Ash-ish" pokémon back then.

As for why Shinx is that I prefer the 3-stage lines (base pokémon that evolve twice). Also Shinx is one of my faves (mostly duo its shiny version)

esquilo09

He still doesn't have a dog, does he.

What hasn't he caught?:

A Mythical (Shaymin?)
A Pseudo-Legendary (Tyranitar/ Dreepy?)
An Ultra Beast (Poipole?)
A Mega (Scizor?)
A Galarian Evolution (Runerigus?)
A Hisuian Form (Growlithe?)
A Hisuian Evolution (Wyrdeer?)
A Shiny (Volcarona?)

Maybe a Pikachu Clone (Pachurisu?)

I wonder if there is any chance he will get a Z-Ring?
Nope, he hasn't caught a dog Pokémon. And I hope he achieve those you said.

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
Maybe he is the one with Hisuan Growlithe? Seems like his kind of capture.

Ace-Barn

#Tokio&Nickit
I'm just not sure how the anime plans to handle BDSP and Legends promotion when we seem to be getting a Sinnoh legendaries arc this winter yet we haven't even explored the IOA or CT.

Ace-Barn

#Tokio&Nickit
I've seen people speculate that there may be a regional variant of Wurmple in LA due to a color difference on its back horn, and I'm wondering if that is the reason that Goh still hasn't caught a Silcoon. Could just be a color error, or new gender difference though.

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
I'm just not sure how the anime plans to handle BDSP and Legends promotion when we seem to be getting a Sinnoh legendaries arc this winter yet we haven't even explored the IOA or CT.
I think we are too far gone for anything about the SwSh DLC. Tsurugi and, possibly, Asahi will be covering Kubfu-related stuff already.

I could Calyrex playing a role in the upcoming winter arc though

Ace-Barn

#Tokio&Nickit
Guys, do you think Shinx will appear in the Blue Pokémania episode?
Given Shinx is "Blue", the episode title, merch, and the recent Sinnoh promotion, I think it's definitely possible. Though if Drizzile is evolving in episode 78, and episode 80 is a PM mission, I'm not sure that Goh would catch Shinx in episode 81, because it seems like the kind of pokemon that may be given designated focus, and Goh would have had 2 fairly high profile episodes in close succession.

Though if Shinx's capture is only a small portion of the episode, like Durant, then I could see it being more likely.

I really have no idea what the episode will be about.