• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Goh Club

esquilo09

Go didn't catch Zapdos, I hate to do this but a bet is a bet.

b81.gif

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
So... What do you think of Goh's goals? Do you think it hinders his character in some way?

I dunno, I caught myself thinking that sometimes the way the writting push Goh's goal his informed trait about loving Pokémon end up sounding shallow and not as fleshed out as it should it. Thoughts?

esquilo09

So... What do you think of Goh's goals? Do you think it hinders his character in some way?

I dunno, I caught myself thinking that sometimes the way the writting push Goh's goal his informed trait about loving Pokémon end up sounding shallow and not as fleshed out as it should it. Thoughts?
I like Go's goal.

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
Anyway, just read a Pokémon Go notification saying that Goh will appear on photos you take during the event period as well as items based on him. Now, I'm hyped!

Icy-Snowflake

It feels odd to me that Goh hasn't caught even one Gen VIII Pokemon in this "longer" Galar trip. All he gets is a Bunnelby.... What do y'all think about it?

Serzooka

Me @ the world right now....

I'll answer this question as my first post of being a Goh club member.

I say that yes, I kind of agree with you. Goh is such fun character and it's a shame that he's just held back by the writing that could make it so much more interesting then it is. Why isn't Goh trying out new Pokéballs when he's catching Pokémon? New ways to obtain Pokémon like fishing?

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
It feels odd to me that Goh hasn't caught even one Gen VIII Pokemon in this "longer" Galar trip. All he gets is a Bunnelby.... What do y'all think about it?

Maybe because he's got 2 starters already (with a high possibility of having all 3 when all's said and done) so there wouldn't be much of a point of him having any other Galar pokémon.

Can I join?

As I said on the first post, as long as you are a Goh fan, you are automatically part of the club :)

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
do you think Goh will do much damage to Mewtwo next week or to Eternatus tomorrow?

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
With the way Gen I is worshipped I'd surprised even either Ash's and/or Goh's pokémon even scratch Mewtwo.

By the way, how many of you guys play Pokémon Go? Did you put Goh's outfit in your avatar?

esquilo09

Go was seen in the preview holding a Pokéball and the Rotom Phone, does this mean he caught a Mankey?

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
So this week's episode has Mewtwo asking the question we all had: how does getting every pokémon makes it possible to get closer to Mew?

Goh answers something in the lines that he believes catching a pokémon is understanding it and by knowing more about them, he can reach Mew who has the genes of them all.

Thus that bring us to the topic: Do you agree with that explanation? Is it acceptable? Is it enough

As for me, I'm still on the fence. Honestly, his goal could simply be catching'em all so he can learn/understand more about that and it'd work so much better IMHO

I'll have to join here just for bellsprout (Others too, but BELLSPROUT)

I've been watching some episodes again and reading other people's opinions, and think I'm slowly liking Goh, so think I would be the most tsundere member of this club

esquilo09

I'll have to join here just for bellsprout (Others too, but BELLSPROUT)

I've been watching some episodes again and reading other people's opinions, and think I'm slowly liking Goh, so think I would be the most tsundere member of this club
Welcome to the club. Btw with Bellsprout, it is the second time Go caught a species that was a gacha mon.

esquilo09

Now Go only needs to catch these species that were gacha mon(not counting Gyarados, Graveler, Nidorino, Poliwrath, Pelipper and Kingler of course).

Skarmory
Tyranitar
Crobat
Carvanha
Armaldo
Magnezone
Rhydon
Stunfisk
Beartic
Machamp
Drapion
Scolipede
Throh
Sawk
Dusclops
Mincino
Buneary
Gulpin
Slowking
Houndour
Poochyena
K-Sandslash
Drillbur

I want Goh to catch these Pokémon

Kanto : Kabutops, Gastly, Haunter , Arbok (I want Ash to get Seviper), Nidoran , Poliwrath, Arcanine, Tauros, Staryu, Ponyta, Seel, Hypno, Jynx, Marowak

Johto : Chikoria, Ledyba, Noctowl, Aipom, Espeon, Murkrow, Teddiursa, Slugma, Pineco, Dunsparce, Girafarig, Mccargo, Octillery, Skyploom

Hoenn : Torchic, Absol

then I'll keep updating it