• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

~The Golden Summit!~

Status
Not open for further replies.

milotic111

<-- Solves any case!
Diamond

My preorder diamond should have arrived today. However due to a "technical malfunction" I'll have to wait a while (maybe till tomorow, maybe longer) and got a coupon of 7.50 euro's.

EDIT: My diamond has finally arrived :D. And to make things even better I got pokerush from the third wild starly I battled :D:D:D. If anyone here wants a bidoof with pokerush they'll have to tomorrow to sent me a PM, I'll want a level 10 piplup if possible (I'm still busy with the main story and just have one badge. And a piplup is a good water pokemon for my team.).

Last edited:

Shiny Crobat

Discord???

You are discord? xD I battled you once and won. You made the warstory with Synecdoche? Nice game. But raikou is worthless. Well, synecdoche is one of the better ones. He has a good team but has no water or ice counter, the only one is Ninetales xD. And you let Fuwaraido set-up badly. Ouch.... And the SS hax, well gg against him, but I still have to make a good team when I come back so I´ll say it here or look for you at Shoddy, my name is Sc.

Kalosian

So long
Dee Pee!

I got Pearl today :D
i'm gonna play it through now, so i won't play Emerald that much.
and i don't have the Wi-Fi things, but i will get them sometime.

@milotic111: that was really lucky! did you have pokerus before (in your other games) or did you get it now?

-Discord-

Rawrtar
Miscellaneous / Teams / OU Tier List

You are discord? xD I battled you once and won. You made the warstory with Synecdoche? Nice game. But raikou is worthless. Well, synecdoche is one of the better ones. He has a good team but has no water or ice counter, the only one is Ninetales xD. And you let Fuwaraido set-up badly. Ouch.... And the SS hax, well gg against him, but I still have to make a good team when I come back so I´ll say it here or look for you at Shoddy, my name is Sc.

I... Really.. Need... To..Tell..People...That...I..am..**cking.. Discord.

Yeah, I'm tied with Synec now (2 wins - 2 losses(one only because I accidentally gave Kou def instead of spd, which I didn't notice)

Yeah, I don't remember battling you, but I probably did =]

Oh well, Raikou does work sometimes, but meh, too many people with **cking Stoss Bliss. Right now I'm using Aero, Raikou, Cresselia, Bliss, Gliscor, Gyara/Nape (my SS team has been doing better. I'm making a new team as well, so I'll tell you when I have that done.)

Surprisingly, I've beaten some of the better smogoners like Amazing Ampharos, Sir Spanky, Choop, and Mysterious Stallion.

But my last team was Aero, Tar, Slowbro, Bliss, some other **it I really don't remember.

Anyway, Smogon has an OU tier list now.

Debated uber:
Tyranitar
Celebi

OU:
Slowbro
Gengar
Weezing
Starmie (4 gens in a row!)
Gyarados
Aerodactyl
Dragonite
Heracross
Skarmory
Donphan
Blissey
Swampert
Breloom
Salamence
Metagross
Jirachi
Infernape
Bronzong
Garchomp
Lucario
Hippowdon
Weavile
Magnezone
Rhyperior
Tangrowth
Electivire
Togekiss
Gliscor
Porygon-Z
Dusknoir
Azelf
Heatran
Cresselia

Things you'd expect in OU but I'd say are BL right now:
Alakazam
Marowak
Zapdos
Suicune
Raikou
Gallade

Last edited:

Shiny Venusaur

Internet Relic
NB tourny

iirc Me Volteon and Millotic11 have to still finish this >_>;; anyone up for a Real D/P WiFi battle for the semi finals and finals? I know this is old but i want to win >________>

Expert Evan

Old Fogey
tourny

Hopefully an end to the netbattle tournament shall finally come to an end sometime soon as milotic111 now has D/P though he needs to defeat the game first to palpark his best pokemon unless he wants to use his story team.

My son's wifi tournament now has over 16 participants which shall start this weekend as I see Shiny Venusaur is among them, thanks and good luck.

-Discord-

Rawrtar
I'm planning on setting up a 64 man tourney on a site(just a simple freewebs site) on shoddybattle, so I plan to post here when have the signups set up.

Shiny Venusaur

Internet Relic
tourny

Hopefully an end to the netbattle tournament shall finally come to an end sometime soon as milotic111 now has D/P though he needs to defeat the game first to palpark his best pokemon unless he wants to use his story team.

My son's wifi tournament now has over 16 participants which shall start this weekend as I see Shiny Venusaur is among them, thanks and good luck.

yes yes i am, i saw that the Movie Darkrai is a prize so im like no way i can pass this up. but on a side note. how did you know im ThunderHero?

milotic111

<-- Solves any case!
I got Pearl today :D
i'm gonna play it through now, so i won't play Emerald that much.
and i don't have the Wi-Fi things, but i will get them sometime.

@milotic111: that was really lucky! did you have pokerus before (in your other games) or did you get it now?

I had it once in my chrystal game, I battled a spinerak when I just got to the park, and it had pokerush.

Expert Evan

Old Fogey
Miscellaneous

yes yes i am, i saw that the Movie Darkrai is a prize so im like no way i can pass this up. but on a side note. how did you know im ThunderHero?

I recall that was your netbattle nickname ;) Anyways good luck as I see the brackets are already posted. We also look forward to when this original tournament concludes so we can all put it in the past. One thing I suggested to my son was to give deadlines for each round so it won't drag on like the netbattle tournament did.

-Discord-

Rawrtar
Yeah, it's really horrible that it's gone on THAT long.

Anyway, is Absol2020 still active? Because I want to pm him an idea and see how it ends up working. If not, then who's the co-owner who's second in charge?

Volteon

Back I guess??
iirc Me Volteon and Millotic11 have to still finish this >_>;; anyone up for a Real D/P WiFi battle for the semi finals and finals? I know this is old but i want to win >________>
I can say it's "my" fault. NetBattle started freaking out for me so I had to uninstall it. But we can make up a Wi-Fi tourney too and even decide this one there.

WaterTrainer411 said:
Anyway, is Absol2020 still active? Because I want to pm him an idea and see how it ends up working. If not, then who's the co-owner who's second in charge?
He'll enter here rarely now. It seems he got a job and is now moving. Not really sure about the news, but that's what I think it happened. But anyways, I'm the owner and Expert Evan is the co-owner in Absol's absense.

Shiny Crobat

Shoddy tourney

Could you link me the site watertrainer? And you got a CM cress right? Well, I´m coming back today, cya this evening.

Shiny Crobat

Could you link me the site watertrainer? And you got a CM cress right? Well, I´m coming back today, cya this evening.

BTW, choop is a n00b, I 5-0 him with a random poke team just to test out shoddy, well ready to battle tomorrow!!! Watertrainer, where do you live?

Shiny Venusaur

Internet Relic
I recall that was your netbattle nickname ;) Anyways good luck as I see the brackets are already posted. We also look forward to when this original tournament concludes so we can all put it in the past. One thing I suggested to my son was to give deadlines for each round so it won't drag on like the netbattle tournament did.

ah yes and he did iirc its next sunday so wish me luck when i have my match...i want that darkrai badly

Yeah, it's really horrible that it's gone on THAT long.

he got a new job and was moveing

Expert Evan

Old Fogey
Misc.

ah yes and he did iirc its next sunday so wish me luck when i have my match...i want that darkrai badly

It's actually already started, already 3 matches concluded so hope you're ready.

Edit: was reading about your debate of manaphy. Since our Gamestop PBR tournament banned Ubers & legendaries, we're disallowing them there too. Manaphy is considered legendary since it's a one-of pokemon that cannot be re-bred though it can produce phiones at least by breeding with ditto.

Last edited:

Shiny Venusaur

Internet Relic
It's actually already started, already 3 matches concluded so hope you're ready.

Edit: was reading about your debate of manaphy. Since our Gamestop PBR tournament banned Ubers & legendaries, we're disallowing them there too. Manaphy is considered legendary since it's a one-of pokemon that cannot be re-bred though it can produce phiones at least by breeding with ditto.

ya i know but manaphy is not UBER manaphy is just a high OU poke, one move/trait does not make you uber, what happends if someone uses skill swap, does it drop tiers mid battle? no.

btw i just got a LEGIT, untouched MODEST movie Darkrai

<3

Metagross

Guys, its great to be back, my Pearl and Diamond arrived yesterday, as I ordered both. After winning all seven Gold Symbols, I took a break. However, now I'm prepared for a new challenge, right now, I'm closing in on my second badge in the Shinou region, then I'll prepare for the battle Tower. I've had a long summer, after taking my GCSE Examinations, but now I'm ready to chill out.

Expert Evan nice to see you that you are progressing well in D/P.

It would nice to battle, but Wi-Fi is really complicating, therefore I'm comtemplating to get it, hopefully six months down the line.

Shiny Crobat

ya i know but manaphy is not UBER manaphy is just a high OU poke, one move/trait does not make you uber, what happends if someone uses skill swap, does it drop tiers mid battle? no.

btw i just got a LEGIT, untouched MODEST movie Darkrai

<3

Manaphy is Uber, check smogon BEFORE telling us something stupid.

Status
Not open for further replies.