• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

~The Golden Summit!~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Volteon

Back I guess??
TGS tourney

I'm sure it'll be hard for me since it's going to be probably my first wi-fi battle :p

Expert Evan

Old Fogey
TGS Tournament

Always a first for everything as I'm hopeful I'll be able to get to everybody else soon. Last thing I want to do is hold up the tournament much longer nor have to disqualify anybody. At least I'm glad everyone has responded and got in one match so far.

Once again I do not intend to reveal any outcomes until all 3 matches have been concluded. I may decide to make it so the worst 2 get to face each other before facing the one that did the best instead of eliminating the one that did the worse, will see how things go.

nevada11

Never forgotten
Ditto

Yes, my friend's emerald has a couple of master balls due to cloning which i transfered to pearl along with the migration of dittos. I got a ditto with flawless atk/spd but no good natures. After a while I bred for an adamant ralts with synchronize hoping I will get a good adamant ditto for my future coveted Weavile. After Weavile, I may soft-reset. So I repented and promised myself never to steal such valuable things again so I guess Im making up everything. One day Ill Change my Router settings so Wi-Fi is acessible for me but I dont think Ill do it in time for the tornament. Sorry Guys

Shiny Crobat

Who had the HP grass raikou?

Expert Evan

Old Fogey
TGS Tournament status

As it currently stand:

1 completed match (Shiny Venusaur), 2 pending matches (Milotic111, Volteon).

I'm expecting Milotic111 this weekend and hopefully with Volteon soon. We certainly don't need to hold up the tournament any longer which then the one that does the best against me gets a bye. If there's a tie for the one that does the best against me, then the one I face first gets the bye regardless so that's an incentive to get these matches done sooner.

Shiny Venusaur

Internet Relic
come on guys lets go, i dont want to win on people dropping =/

Volteon

Back I guess??
My parents are probably going to a house of a friend this Sunday and I know they have a router so while they're talking I may use their router to play on-line. I need to make clear that I'm not sure if this router is compatible with DS, so there are a lot of flaws in this >_< I can even take my Wi-Fi USB Connector there to see if it works in their computer btw, but we're not sure if we're going there.

I'll PM EEvan right before I go at their home. (If you receive nothing, then it means I'm not going)

Absol 20/20

Seasoned Trainer
New banner, Tourney, miscellaneous...

Well, I finished making an all-new heading for the club. Be sure to check it out on the first page. =)

Second, I'm really grateful to everyone for trying to do this tourney. =) I just hope that everyone can get in their matches. =/ I could always just put trophies next to all three of their names in the event of neither one being able to make it, but I don't think that's a really great idea... >_<' Ah, and if I had Wi-Fi access, I'd be trying to get more involved in this. Sorry. :(

Second, that change I mentioned isn't going to take place, after all. I was thinking about making a few changes in the "administration", but it appears as though it might not be possible right now. Eventually, perhaps, but not right now.

Second, I'll be trying to come around more often. Might as well. Still waiting for a few things... -_-' I'll try to find a few more things to do around the forum, too. See if I can get more members for this place (or, at least bring some other members back). =)

Second, probably the biggest reason I'm hardly posting is that I haven't been playing Diamond too much. I'm really still breeding in Emerald. Once I finish that and breed a few pokemon in Diamond, THEN I'll be challenging the Tower.

Second, have you noticed something odd about this post? :p

Expert Evan

Old Fogey
TGS Tournament status

TGS Tournament update:

Completed:
1. Shiny Venusaur
2. Milotic111

Pending:
1. Volteon

Volteon, let's not hold up this tournament much longer as I'm waiting for you now. Hopefully this weekend. Once my match with Volteon is completed, I will reveal each of the matches which shall determine whom gets the bye and whom faces each other.

Meanwhile over at my son's wifi tournament on his forum, we now have a winner. Both finalists are also sppf members by their same usernames (Naucitos & Immortal) and Immortal was the winner 5-0.

nevada11

Never forgotten
GS 1 Year

Year anniversary for Golden Summit Absol 20/20! Lol, I just realized that. Im trying to capatilize from my fellow student`s Pokemon Emerald but his pokemon data here is so poor :(. I cant even pass natures here without a ditto. I keep brainstorming but I cant think of a way to get a bred modest ralts without a modest ditto. Basically Im in the same position as Absol...

Last edited:

Shiny Crobat

Misc.

Uhm, if you have wifi, just ask for that stuff. Seems the best option to me. Are we actually going to get that wifi tourney? Absol is the onnly person that can edit the first post with that stuff.

Expert Evan

Old Fogey
TGS Tournament

Well today is now Sunday so hopefully I'll get in Volteon's match. Sorry to be a pest but I like to see things moving along. I may be out from time to time but shall constantly check. In event sppf is down like always it seems (sarcastic humor), I'll keep msn messenger on.

Shiny Crobat, what happened over on Smogon that I see you're banned? Did you rob a bank or something? You don't have to say if you prefer not to.

Last edited:

Pokemonger49777

IT'S ASHER JESUS!!!
Misc.

I'm trying to get a Larvitar with flawless attack by breeding it with my flawless attack ditto, but NONE of the eggs are getting the flawless attack. SOMEONE HELP ME!

Expert Evan

Old Fogey
Misc.

I'm trying to get a Larvitar with flawless attack by breeding it with my flawless attack ditto, but NONE of the eggs are getting the flawless attack. SOMEONE HELP ME!
Keep trying and make sure either parent truly has flawless attack as it's mostly luck based.

Anyways I'm not sure what happened last night as I suspect Volteon could not get wifi access for our match but am hoping this gets done soon. I certainly don't want to wait until Christmas.

While I'm not trying to impose certain rules since this originated as a netbattle tournament, among the rules I would make necessary for future tournaments so they are clear are:
- must have wifi access and flexible availability
- must complete matches by a certain date
- In event of emergencies, please use any method of communication to make certain others are aware of what's going on.

If you're planning to go away to make sure it gets posted or properly channeled instead of trying to sending private messages which are often subject to get misdelivered or deleted by accident.

Last edited:

milotic111

<-- Solves any case!
Tourney

Keep trying and make sure either parent truly has flawless attack as it's mostly luck based.

Anyways I'm not sure what happened last night as I suspect Volteon could not get wifi access for our mach but am hoping this gets done soon. I certainly don't want to wait until Christmas.

While I'm trying to impose certain rules since this originated as a netbattle tournament, among the rules I would make necessary for future tournaments so they are clear are:
- must have wifi access and flexible availability
- must complete matches by a certain date
- In event of emergencies, please use any method of communication to make certain others are aware of what's going on.

If you're planning to go away to make sure it gets posted or properly channeled instead of trying to sending private messages which are often subject to get misdelivered or deleted by accident.

I aggree with these rules. When the winner of this years annual tourney has been decided we are already having the next one >_>.

Icosahedron

レミオロメン♪
Hey dudes, remember me?

I don't really know how to say this, but I've been in and out of this place a lot due to internet problems (mostly out), but this time hopefully I'll be able to be active once again.

If I am still even considered a member of this club, then I guess I'd like to know what this tournament is all about. :p

Volteon

Back I guess??
Apolo....

...gises.
EEvan, yeasterday my team was done, I really went to that hotspot in the right time, but when I was doing the connection test, the signal turned red immediately and I lost the connection. Did that about ten times from diferent places inside the restaurant, all with the same result. Really sorry if I kept you waiting, couldn't tell you it didn't work since it was 11 PM when I returned and I had to study for today's test. I hope you understand, and I really hope for no Christmas battle either. I has taken enough time...

These rules are good.. I broke all of them in one day x_x

Welcomeback Icosahedron! That's the semifinals of a tourney we started in February, quarterfinals ended in Feb. too, but due to a lot of terrible coincidences, it couldn't be finished at that time, now with Wi-fi being accesscible to most of the semifinalists, Expert Evan decided to finish it now.

Shiny Venusaur

Internet Relic
misc.

that last rule or two applys to me doesn it >_>

Shadow Chaos

Is Gone...
Yo!! I haven't been to The Golden Summit in who knows how long... I really haven't posted because I haven't played Emerald pretty much at all since I got Diamond, so I haven't challenged the Battle Frontier at all either (except recently when I went for the Battle Palace Gold Symbol, only to be destroyed by a Flygon on the sixth match of the one before Spencer... TT__TT)! And I've only challenged the Battle Tower on Diamond once (just to see how it was; got myself 3 Battle Points)!! Also, I've been inactive cause I was giving Shiny Hunting a try (got a total of 10 Shinies; especially my prime target, Gardevoir)!! But now that I've done most of the things I wanted to do in Diamond (except get a Shiny Female Buneary), I decided to once again go for my Gold Symbols on Emerald (I only need six, and I don't want to leave the game unfinished)!! One more thing, I've also been distracted from all Pokemon games due to me getting Jump Ultimate Stars, but since I unlocked almost everything in the game (save a few things), I will now have more time to battle the Frontier, and post here (which most of the time is difficult due to the site not loading for me...) So hopefully I'll be around more often!! Till then...

Taunt in DP battle tower

Well, I finished making an all-new heading for the club. Be sure to check it out on the first page. =)

Second, I'm really grateful to everyone for trying to do this tourney. =) I just hope that everyone can get in their matches. =/ I could always just put trophies next to all three of their names in the event of neither one being able to make it, but I don't think that's a really great idea... >_<' Ah, and if I had Wi-Fi access, I'd be trying to get more involved in this. Sorry. :(

Second, that change I mentioned isn't going to take place, after all. I was thinking about making a few changes in the "administration", but it appears as though it might not be possible right now. Eventually, perhaps, but not right now.

Second, I'll be trying to come around more often. Might as well. Still waiting for a few things... -_-' I'll try to find a few more things to do around the forum, too. See if I can get more members for this place (or, at least bring some other members back). =)

Second, probably the biggest reason I'm hardly posting is that I haven't been playing Diamond too much. I'm really still breeding in Emerald. Once I finish that and breed a few pokemon in Diamond, THEN I'll be challenging the Tower.

Second, have you noticed something odd about this post? :p

That heading looks heaps cool and yes, I noticed you said second 4 too many times :D.

Taunt in DP Tower:

When I get around to the tower (still completing dex and radar shiny hunting) I was going to use a tyranitar w/ Dragon Dance, Earthquake, Crunch and Taunt.

But as I have never used a taunter in any of my teams before, let alone the DP Tower, which I have no experience in can someone experienced in using taunters please tell me what pokemon (if any) should I immediately use taunt on in the DP battle tower.

Thanks, ninjascyther ;123;

Status
Not open for further replies.