• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Golden Sun Thread!

tomatohater

Golden Sun 4?
This is the place to discuss and praise the magnificent Golden Sun Series!

I love Golden Sun and I believe it is an under-rated gem!

I really want Golden Sun 4 for the 3DS, imagine the Summons! Also Dark Dawn's ending could easily be built into another game!

So discuss below!

tomatohater

Golden Sun 4?
Just got to the Chaos Chimera on Dark Dawn - it annihilated my team, I guess I did around ~3000 damage to it!

Anyone got any tips or advice?

Thanks!

EDIT:
A) Sorry for the Double Post &
B) I am just going to Kill tons of the Tu Soldiers to get lots of levels!

Last edited:

725roy

ambivolent
I marathoned Both of the GBA games a few weekends ago, and I loved the, even if I hadn't played them in a while. Also, as a kid, I never actually got all the Djinn my first time around, so this time I was able to finally fight Dullahan.

tomatohater

Golden Sun 4?
I marathoned Both of the GBA games a few weekends ago, and I loved the, even if I hadn't played them in a while. Also, as a kid, I never actually got all the Djinn my first time around, so this time I was able to finally fight Dullahan.

Nice, I am getting the First GBA Golden Sun soon, and it looks really good!

People are saying Dark dawn was **** easy, but I struggled mid-way through, but I am up for the challenge!

Skydra

Ah, this reminds me that I still have Dark Dawn with much of the story completed, but clearly still more to come. This is what happens with my huge backlog of games.

As I recently acquired a GBA, I may be picking up Golden Sun and/or The Lost Age.

tomatohater

Golden Sun 4?
Ah, this reminds me that I still have Dark Dawn with much of the story completed, but clearly still more to come. This is what happens with my huge backlog of games.

As I recently acquired a GBA, I may be picking up Golden Sun and/or The Lost Age.

Yeah, I am on the Final Boss, but I can't be ***** to do it. I would strongly recommend you play through it though!

Also, the GBA ones are the best in the series, so I would definitely recommend picking them up!