• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Good, the Bad and the Ugly: Pokemon Sprites

Igottapoo

In my nightmares

Nikacho

"Oh, HER again."
I've seen that mew before. I saw it for the first time when I was little.
..I had nightmares.

--wishmaker

I love the old sprites. They had character. :p
The Exeggutor is weird though. Reminds me of a Sphinx thing the way its body is positioned, rather than a tree.

as the games have gotten better, so have the sprites
when i get each new game, im usually, like WOW

the pokemon i thought looked the worst ever though was Golbat in R/B/Y

~Sloth~

Founder of 7DS Inc.
This one always amused me:

Spr_1b_109.png

It's stupid enough that whoever made this sprite couldn't be bothered to look at the original to make sure they got it right, but how did no one working on the game notice it?

Lady Marie

♥ AG Ash Fangirl ♥
I am still speechless about mew, that is an ugliest Pokemon sprite I have ever seen! Thank goodness it's design improved enough.

blitzerzero

Romanoff Kaiser NEX