• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The GOTT Trade Shop

Eclair~

ES member Eclair
Yes I still have the justified growlithe. I have any and all Pokémon that's listed in the egg move & HA Pokémon spoilers and breed them unless there's a number next to them which indicates I have obtained one from somewhere (Whether breeding as in already hatched, trading or catching) but will always have them even if there's no number next to it. I'll trade you it along with one other Pokémon or item you want that I can breed for the master ball. If that is alright with you, what do you want? :)

CrusherTheFeraligatr

Strider: Spider King
Yes I still have the justified growlithe. I have any and all Pokémon that's listed in the egg move & HA Pokémon spoilers and breed them unless there's a number next to them which indicates I have obtained one from somewhere (Whether breeding as in already hatched, trading or catching) but will always have them even if there's no number next to it. I'll trade you it along with one other Pokémon or item you want that I can breed for the master ball. If that is alright with you, what do you want? :)

So pick out another? The rattled cubchoo.

Last edited:

Eclair~

ES member Eclair
Could I by chance get the Tyrunt with all the Fang moves? Also, is it nicknameable? I can mainly offer shinies.
If you are referring to this Tyrunt: Dragon Dance, Thunder Fang, Ice Fang & Fire Fang then I can breed and trade you one. It will be traded to you as an egg unless you ask for it to be hatched. It doesn't have the 4th Fang move and I don't have one with all 4 fang moves. Also, if the Tyrunt I have is the one you want, I'd be willing to breed you one but I don't feel it's fair to trade it for a rare shiny Pokémon. So, is there anything else that you can offer for it and if not, we'll go from there. lol

So pick out another? The rattled cubchoo.
Yes, ok, that and the HA Growlithe for your master ball. If this is correct and what you want, say so and I'll get to breeding them asap and will PM you when they're ready and I'm available to trade.

Eclair~

ES member Eclair
I am willing to offer my Master Ball for a male Dratini with Extremespeed and Dragon Dance (hatched please)
I can certainly do that, but for a master ball I'd also like you to pick another Pokémon I can breed you or an item. What'll it be?

CrusherTheFeraligatr

Strider: Spider King
If you are referring to this Tyrunt: Dragon Dance, Thunder Fang, Ice Fang & Fire Fang then I can breed and trade you one. It will be traded to you as an egg unless you ask for it to be hatched. It doesn't have the 4th Fang move and I don't have one with all 4 fang moves. Also, if the Tyrunt I have is the one you want, I'd be willing to breed you one but I don't feel it's fair to trade it for a rare shiny Pokémon. So, is there anything else that you can offer for it and if not, we'll go from there. lol

Yes, ok, that and the HA Growlithe for your master ball. If this is correct and what you want, say so and I'll get to breeding them asap and will PM you when they're ready and I'm available to trade.

Yup, that's perfect. do you want me too put it on a specific pokemon, or just give you to random pokemon?

Eclair~

ES member Eclair
Yup, that's perfect. do you want me too put it on a specific pokemon, or just give you to random pokemon?
Whatever mons you prefer to trade are fine, it's your choice. lol Also, please PM me with your 3DS friend code as the one in your sig isn't valid. (Guessing it's your DS FC)

SkullKidGod

Fire Emblem and Pokemon
I have a ha sableye to offer. Im looking for a ha mudkip. Let me know if interested.

Eclair~

ES member Eclair
I have a ha sableye to offer. Im looking for a ha mudkip. Let me know if interested.
I am and I can do that for you indeed and I don't have that HA Sableye so please see the Promo of the week/month Spoiler and let me know what you want as your promo.

Ah, well then could you hatch me a male with the three fang moves? Also, could you potentially get 6ivs?
A male sure as that's easy to get vs. a female one and yes, it'll come with all those egg moves and be hatched. Do you want him to have a name? As for IVs, I can't breed one with any specific amount. If it hatches with any then it does but if not, I can't. If this is ok with you, then great, only need to know what I asked you in my last post to you before we can continue.

EDIT: After checking, I stand corrected. I can guarantee 5 31 IVs for any 6 random stats. (the 6th stat will be random and I can't do anything for it nor will I breed one that has a specific stat that's not perfect or missing, it will be 5 perfect IV random stats) Since this is a rarer Pokémon, I believe it is now worth a shiny. So, what shiny mons do you have to trade in return for this mon?

Last edited:

SkullKidGod

Fire Emblem and Pokemon
ok. as promo i would like a ha inkay and the item i prefer to get a random one if that is ok with you of course.

Eclair~

ES member Eclair
ok. as promo i would like a ha inkay and the item i prefer to get a random one if that is ok with you of course.
Ok your ha sableye for my ha mudkip+ the promo you get the ha inkay and a random item as you requested. As soon as they're ready, I'll send you a PM.

Hi! I'm looking for either poliwag, piplup, turtwig's HAs

I have Bulbasaur and Corphish Hidden Abilities
Hello. I have all 3 you're looking for and can breed you them. I already have a HA Bulbasaur line but not a Corphish line so please see the Promo of the week/month Spoiler and let me know what you want as your promo. If you wanted, you can get two of the 3 you're looking for as your trade+the promo (Still see the promo for the details though) but the 3rd you'll still need to trade something else for it.

Eclair~

ES member Eclair
ATTENTION!

I have updated the OP post with some minor changes, added any newly added Pokémon/items to the not new list, changed any text that was previously yellow to standard black text (except the notes), added any new yellow text along with skyblue text to indicate something was added or altered and did away with the newly added list in each of those spoilers which showed when a new mon was added. I have now added a "separate" newly added spoiler which will be used to tell you when anything new gets added to the list. So no longer will anything that's new be added to the bottom of each spoiler, so you'll want to check the newly added spoiler (Which is atm in skyblue text to indicate it's new and help you find it) often in order to know what's been added to the list. Also be sure to read the note in the newly added spoiler for more info. Thanks.​

ohjeezitskim

Hello. I have all 3 you're looking for and can breed you them. I already have a HA Bulbasaur line but not a Corphish line so please see the Promo of the week/month Spoiler and let me know what you want as your promo. If you wanted, you can get two of the 3 you're looking for as your trade+the promo (Still see the promo for the details though) but the 3rd you'll still need to trade something else for it.

Okay, I've read it twice, carefully! I think xD And sorry I was looking for Bulbasaur, not Ivysaur haha.
I used ctrl f and didn't find a wooper... did you need an unaware wooper as well?

So if I understand the promo correctly, it would be; ("You may only choose 1 free Pokémon & 1 free item "per" HA Pokémon you trade me.")
My HA Corphish for
HA Poliwag w/ promo offer of HA Turtwig holding Black sludge

And providing you do not have Wooper;
My HA Wooper for
HA Drilber w/ promo HA Corsola holding a Kee berry

(Changed my mind on Piplup lol)

Ticklicous

For the name, could you call him Terrance? As for what I can offer:

-Bashful 6iv shiny male eevee
-Relaxed shiny metagross
-Rash shiny male luxray
-Adamant 6iv shiny male feebas (can be evolved)
-Gentle shiny female axew
-Naughty shiny male jigglypuff
-Shiny sinnoh starter trio

Eclair~

ES member Eclair
Okay, I've read it twice, carefully! I think xD And sorry I was looking for Bulbasaur, not Ivysaur haha.
I used ctrl f and didn't find a wooper... did you need an unaware wooper as well?

So if I understand the promo correctly, it would be; ("You may only choose 1 free Pokémon & 1 free item "per" HA Pokémon you trade me.")
My HA Corphish for
HA Poliwag w/ promo offer of HA Turtwig holding Black sludge

And providing you do not have Wooper;
My HA Wooper for
HA Drilber w/ promo HA Corsola holding a Kee berry

(Changed my mind on Piplup lol)
You understood right and I do need a HA Wooper line so we have a deal. I'll get to breeding them here soon and will PM you when they're ready and I can trade. I've already added your FC.

For the name, could you call him Terrance? As for what I can offer:

-Bashful 6iv shiny male eevee
-Relaxed shiny metagross
-Rash shiny male luxray
-Adamant 6iv shiny male feebas (can be evolved)
-Gentle shiny female axew
-Naughty shiny male jigglypuff
-Shiny sinnoh starter trio
Providing the censor system in X/Y doesn't interfere I can certainly name him that name.

Before I can decide, can any of those be named?

ohjeezitskim

You understood right and I do need a HA Wooper line so we have a deal. I'll get to breeding them here soon and will PM you when they're ready and I can trade. I've already added your FC.

Alright! I have a HA corphish already bred, It has 5IVs and 3 egg moves lol it's imperfect though, I know that doesn't matter since you just wanted the HA!

I'll have to breed Wooper and I'll get on that as soon as I'm done collecting MM eggs :3