• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The GOTT Trade Shop

Eclair~

ES member Eclair
EDIT: Any new stuff added to this post will be colored text. Each time I add something after a few hrs have passed from the last edit the color will change, this way if you read this post you'll be able to tell what was edited in such as this part of the post. ;) Also, the deal of the week/month promo has got better rewards for those who can trade me what I'm seeking. Before you only got 2 free Pokémon and 2 free item, now it's 3 free Pokémon and 3 free items from my shop if it's an award per the requested Pokémon I'm looking for. (See the promo of the week/month spoiler for more info)
Important notice: Though new stuff got added and old stuff removed, please be aware that over the next 2-3 days, new stuff will be added and old stuff taken off from the lists due to trades that more than likely will happen, thus letting me update the shop. :) So please be on the look out for updates. :)

Removed from want list:
Croagunk with it's HA Poison Touch
Espurr with it's HA Own Tempo
Larvitar with the move Outrage
1 Magmarizer
1 Power Bracer
1 Power Belt
1 Power Band
1 Power Weight
2 Up-Grades
1 Dubious Disk
1 Scope Lens
1 Focus Band
1 Assault Vest
1 Bright Powder
1 Life Orb
1 Air Balloon

Swinub with it's HA Thick Fat
Poliwag, Poliwhirl or Poliwrath with it's HA Swift Swim or a Politoed with it's HA Drizzle
Noibat or Noivern with it's HA Telepathy
Gible with it's HA Rough Skin
Gligar with it's HA Immunity
Goomy with it's HA Gooey

Removed from for trade list:
Minun x1
Plusle x1 (JPN)
Cascoon x1
Dugtrio female Great ball x1 (JPN)
Mantyke x1 (JPN)
Skitty x1
Dedenne x 1 (There are still 2 left for trade)
Stoutland x1 (JPN)
Trevenant female Ultra ball x1
Golem female ultra ball x1
Dedenne x 2 (Note: I still can breed you 1 or however many you need thus it's still listed for trade though any breedable Pokémon not counting Phione I can still breed you)
Fennekin x1 (JPN)

Removed from egg Pokémon for trade list:
Charmander: Outrage (I can breed you one in a luxury Ball or a Poke Ball, let me know if you want it in the luxury Ball otherwise it'll come in one of the two balls)
Note: Only removed this one since the other one has the same move plus others. lol

Added to other lists:
See the new yellow text in each spoiler for what got added. These will only stay a few days to a week max. (Trying to find a better way to relay what's new and such and haven't worked out all the details)
EDIT: Added new ones to the lists. If they're pink then they're new, I'll change the color text each time something new gets added.

Also, in the HA spoiler, from now on if I have to breed the Pokémon I won't list it as "/will have to breed" but simply as "/breed" this is a change that I haven't done to the list yet save for the newly added ones. Will do it later at some point though.

Last edited:

LexSuicune

Feraligatr Master
I've got a Kee berry if you're still looking for one.

I'll take one of these

Larvitar: Pursuit, Dragon Dance, Outrage and Iron Head

Eclair~

ES member Eclair
I'm not looking for Kee or Maranga berries as I have them and am trading them (I am looking for Starf berries and am no longer looking for Lansat berries in case you mixed the two up. lol) but if you have something else I'm looking for then we can work out a trade, if not, then if you have a rare item or HA/egg move Pokémon then you can mention them and I'll see if anything peeks my interests.

Eclair~

ES member Eclair
Oh ok. Then a Starf berry for the Larvitar: Pursuit, Dragon Dance, Outrage and Iron Head. I'll send you a PM with my FC when I'm ready to trade.

EDIT: Removed from the want list that special Xerneas I was looking for along with Pikachu HA Lightningrod. Added to the trade lists new Pokémon and the Starf berry. (Once I grow more that is. lol) Click the spoilers and look for the purple text to see what's new. :)

EDIT: Removed some items from my want list.

Last edited:

Eclair~

ES member Eclair
With Bank's release I've been slowly getting various Pokémon from my old games including new ones. As a result, The GOTT Trade Shop has undergone a MASSIVE renovation! (If you saw the renovations going on then best re-read as it's finished and stuff was probably added) We're now offering Mew, Deoxys and many Legendary/Mythical Pokémon! Any yellow text you see means something new was added. Any previously "new" Pokémon that were added onto the list have become old thus were added to the list and any "actual" new Pokémon have been added to the newly added part of the list in orange text. I removed the 4 notes at the beginning of the OP post and also, the Deal of the week/month has been updated so any new updates are now in yellow text but in short, if you trade me what I'm looking for in the deal of the week/month, I'll give you all of the previous stuff PLUS a Mew, Deoxys and 1 Legendary Pokémon listed in the NEW Legendary/Mythical/event Pokémon for trade spoiler! Also, it should be noted the not for trade was updated since I am now trading Legendary/Mythical Pokémon. Also, plenty of stuff was updated/added and some stuff removed, so be sure and check out the new and even more improved GOTT Trade Shop! :) Lastly, I had to add a rule to The GOTT Trade Shop. This is in yellow text at the top of the OP post, please read it as it's VERY important and thank you for your understanding of the new rule and we apologize for any inconvenience it may cause.

Well, thank you for coming to The GOTT Trade Shop, have a nice day and we hope to trade with and see you again soon. X)

Eclair~

ES member Eclair
I'm looking for a Modest Joltik. I am willing to trade Charizardite X
I can trade you one however, my friend safari has Galvantula in it which also includes the chance of finding one with it's HA. So, given the circumstances, are you sure you want to trade that rare Charizardite X for a Pokémon you'll get with my FS? Do you want something else?

thebellboy

Elite Trainer
Hey i have a shiny Corsola And a dusk stone, and ability capsule
Id be willing to trade for a mew oh and i will throw in a shiny stone.
PM me if you are interested

cascadethewarrior

~Ðiva and Lucariϕ~
I can trade you one however, my friend safari has Galvantula in it which also includes the chance of finding one with it's HA. So, given the circumstances, are you sure you want to trade that rare Charizardite X for a Pokémon you'll get with my FS? Do you want something else?

Actually, I'm gonna think about it and then I will get back to you on that.

Edit: If you have a Jirachi that would be wonderful actually.

Last edited:

SaviorStorm

Yes, I'm aware that the mew is a clone but is there anything bad about clones?
Also I usually just use pm and well you did put your post where people usually pm each other rather than replying on another thread.

Eclair~

ES member Eclair
Just letting you all know I've updated the Legendary/Mythical/event Pokémon spoiler's note to say if you don't tell me what name you want the Pokémon to have then it'll be traded to you with whatever name it has.
So please keep this in mind for future trading. Also, I found out the Mew and Deoxys have 1 31 Iv stat, so I added that to the info next to their names to show what stat has the perfect Ivs.

Hey i have a shiny Corsola And a dusk stone, and ability capsule
Id be willing to trade for a mew oh and i will throw in a shiny stone.
Since this is way harder to get, I'll just take the 1 ability capsule for the Mew, deal? If so, what name do you want it to have?

Actually, I'm gonna think about it and then I will get back to you on that.

Edit: If you have a Jirachi that would be wonderful actually.
If I still had my GBA then I could get you the bonus disc Jirachi but sadly I traded it in years ago so I'm unable too. Is there something else you want?

Yes, I'm aware that the mew is a clone but is there anything bad about clones?
Also I usually just use pm and well you did put your post where people usually pm each other rather than replying on another thread.
In terms of bad, not really. A clone is a clone and is legit. Some people just don't like clones is all. lol So, do you still want the Mew and if so, what name? If you do want the Mew then out of what you offered me I'll take the Master Ball x1. King's Rock x1 and the Choice Band x1. Deal?
Yeah, sorry, I have to try and enforce the new rule. lol That's why I asked you to come here if you were still interested. Also, not entirely sure what you meant by the post and PMs but, a trade shop serves many functions, one of which is to work out a trade without relying on PMs or VMs. When a trade is finalized, then Pms and VMs happen. Takes up less space and such. lol

SaviorStorm

Having some trouble using the reply function (think it might be one of the settings on the browser)
I would prefer no nickname on the mew if possible (never really good with naming things)
I am fine with Master Ball x1. King's Rock x1 and the Choice Band x1 for the mew.
My FC is in the sig, are you able to do the trade now?

cascadethewarrior

~Ðiva and Lucariϕ~
If I still had my GBA then I could get you the bonus disc Jirachi but sadly I traded it in years ago so I'm unable too. Is there something else you want?

Well the only other thing I am interested in is a Garchompite but according to your first post you are not trading Mega-items so I guess I'm fine but thanks anyway.

Eclair~

ES member Eclair
Having some trouble using the reply function (think it might be one of the settings on the browser)
I would prefer no nickname on the mew if possible (never really good with naming things)
I am fine with Master Ball x1. King's Rock x1 and the Choice Band x1 for the mew.
My FC is in the sig, are you able to do the trade now?
No nickname so just Mew. Np. Seeing as the trade has been established, I'll send you my FC via PM. :)

Well the only other thing I am interested in is a Garchompite but according to your first post you are not trading Mega-items so I guess I'm fine but thanks anyway.
Sorry we weren't able to trade. Should you find something here you like in the future, we'll try and work out a trade.

Eclair~

ES member Eclair
i have a shiny johto gyarados.
i'm interested in your mew.
Just wondering if you have anything else to offer? Also, what ball is the Gyaradous in and is it female?