• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The GOTT Trade Shop

Eclair~

ES member Eclair
If you can offer me an item to go with the Verizion then sure. Do you have an item I'm looking for and if not, what can you offer?

I need any one the following if you can help me out...

Nosepass, Probopass, Yamask, Cofagrigus, Honedge, Doublade, or Aegislash.

I only need one of those, but it must know the move Pain Split, and it must be male. Honedge and it's evolutions can have it bred onto it from any of the other four Pokémon I listed, however, those Pokémon can only learn it from the move tutor in Gen. 5 (B2/W2). The IV stats and natures don't matter. I only need it to be male so I can breed the egg move.

I am breeding for Honedge with both Pain Split and Wide Guard. If you can help me, I can offer to send you flawless where necessary breeds of it, with your choice of nature.

Or, I can offer you a HA (Sturdy) Bergmite, Sassy nature with 31/31/31/x/31/0, or 31/31/31/x/31/31 as it's IV stats.

Eclair~

ES member Eclair
I need any one the following if you can help me out...

Nosepass, Probopass, Yamask, Cofagrigus, Honedge, Doublade, or Aegislash.

I only need one of those, but it must know the move Pain Split, and it must be male.

Or, I can offer you a HA (Sturdy) Bergmite, Sassy nature with 31/31/31/x/31/0, or 31/31/31/x/31/31 as it's IV stats.
I would take you up on the offer for that HA Bergmite but sadly, I don't have the Pokémon WITH Pain Split that you're looking for. If you do see something in my trade shop you want I'd be willing to trade it for that Bergmite. Also, sorry I wasn't able to help you with what you are looking for.

great!
thank you very much!
You're welcome and glad we could trade. Be sure and come back again if you see something you like. :)

DJLowrider

Hi there! I saw your post in the Item & Pokerus Trading thread. I can offer you the following items from that list:

3 Dawn Stones
2 Shiny Stones
2 Sun Stones
Master Ball x1

Let me know what you're willing to do for a trade. I'm mostly looking for Legendaries to fill out Dex entries right now. Currently here's the Legendaries I either have or have Dex entries for:

Mewtwo, Yvetal, Zygarde, Zapdos, Celebi, Arceus, Mesprit, Terrakion, Virizion, Cobalion, Reshiram, Zekrom, Kyurem, Victini, Keldeo, Thundurus, Articuno, Moltres, Phione, Dialga, Azelf, Uxie, Raikou, Entei, Suicune

IVs, Nature, Names, etc. don't matter to me. I don't have much interest in Legendaries beyond getting them for Dex completion. I hope to hear from you soon! :)

Eclair~

ES member Eclair
Hi there! I saw your post in the Item & Pokerus Trading thread. I can offer you the following items from that list:

3 Dawn Stones
2 Shiny Stones
2 Sun Stones
Master Ball x1

Let me know what you're willing to do for a trade. I'm mostly looking for Legendaries to fill out Dex entries right now. Currently here's the Legendaries I either have or have Dex entries for:

Mewtwo, Yvetal, Zygarde, Zapdos, Celebi, Arceus, Mesprit, Terrakion, Virizion, Cobalion, Reshiram, Zekrom, Kyurem, Victini, Keldeo, Thundurus, Articuno, Moltres, Phione, Dialga, Azelf, Uxie, Raikou, Entei, Suicune

IVs, Nature, Names, etc. don't matter to me. I don't have much interest in Legendaries beyond getting them for Dex completion. I hope to hear from you soon! :)
Ok, just want to make sure I'm right here, you're wanting to trade those items for something I have, preferably legendaries? You also say you don't care about legendaries and are mainly wanting them for dex completion, if that's correct, does that mean you're willing to trade the legends you have? If so, which ones do you actually have to trade? (If Reshiram, what lv, Ivs does it have and can it be named?) As for what I have, if you're looking for items and legendas you'll want to check the spoilers in the OP post here, though there are other spoilers which contain a list of what I have for trade. So, let me know what you want and I'll get back with you. :)

DJLowrider

Ok, just want to make sure I'm right here, you're wanting to trade those items for something I have, preferably legendaries? You also say you don't care about legendaries and are mainly wanting them for dex completion, if that's correct, does that mean you're willing to trade the legends you have? If so, which ones do you actually have to trade? (If Reshiram, what lv, Ivs does it have and can it be named?) As for what I have, if you're looking for items and legendas you'll want to check the spoilers in the OP post here, though there are other spoilers which contain a list of what I have for trade. So, let me know what you want and I'll get back with you. :)

As far as the items go, I'm pretty open as far as what you want to trade for them so feel free to make me an offer. It can be whatever you think is fair, they're just items after all.

With regards to the Legendaries I do have, I'm not sure if my Reshiram is tradeable since it's marked as "special" and won't let me trade it on the GTS. I will say that it's level 100, IVs are not that great, and I believe it is nameable. Also, I should note that the list above denotes Legendaries whose Dex entries I have, not necessarily own. As far as Legendaries I do own and that are tradeable, as far as I can tell that list goes like this:

Xerneas, Yveltal, Zygarde, Mewtwo, Virizion, Cobalion, Terrakion, Uxie, Mesprit, Azelf, Arceus, Kyurem, Dialga, Zapdos, Heatran (recent addition to the list)

I don't know IVs for them yet, but will be happy to check any of them that you might be interested in. As for your list, most of what you have available for trade are Pokemon I still need. As with the items, I'm not picky. I really just want the Dex entries. Truth be told, I really dislike most Legendary Pokemon anyway. I don't use any of them for battling, or even for levelling other Pokemon. I just need them to finish the Dex. Meh. So yeah, that's where I'm at. Let me know if you're interested at all, and if not that's fine. I'm still willing to help you out with those items anyway.

Eclair~

ES member Eclair
Since you don't care for legendaries, and are needing dex completion, how about this.

Mew for Arceus

Deoxys for Zygarde

Lugia for Xerneas

Ho-oh for Yveltal

Latios for Master Ball

Kyogre and Groudon for the 7 stones that you offered+ I'll throw in 3 items I have for trade that you want (Let me know which ones you want please)

Rayquaza for the Reshiram if it can be traded if not then for Kyurem

Regirock for Cobalion

Regice for Terrakoin

Registeel for Virizion

+ I'll attach items to all the Pokémon I trade you though I don't know which ones I'll attach but 3 will be the 3 you choose. This way, you'll be MUCH closer to dex completion but, if you don't like the offer then what do you want changed or offered?

Also, if you're looking for non legendaries to complete the dex or one you really want, let me know which ones and what you have to offer and I'll try and help you out. :)

DJLowrider

That all works for me. As for the 3 extra items, I'll take the 3 Amaze Mulch you've got. I'm growing Kee and Maranga berries right now as it is. And likewise, I'll attach the items you want to the Pokemon I'm trading to you.

I'll check my Dex and contact you again if there's any other Pokemon I'm looking for, but I've got pretty good coverage as it is. My FC is in my signature so as soon as I get yours I'll get you added and we can do the trade whenever you like. :)

Eclair~

ES member Eclair
Hello again and welcome back to The GOTT Trade Shop. :) I can not only trade you a Togepi, but even a Gible both with their HA if you want? I'll also trade you 1 other Pokémon and or item in here you want for that Mega stone, let me know what you want? :)

cascadethewarrior

~Ðiva and Lucariϕ~
Hello again and welcome back to The GOTT Trade Shop. :) I can not only trade you a Togepi, but even a Gible both with their HA if you want? I'll also trade you 1 other Pokémon and or item in here you want for that Mega stone, let me know what you want? :)

Ok cool. So I'll take the togepi, Ha gible and any random legendary besides Xerneas, mewtwo or the bird trio. Just tell me when you're ready

Last edited:

Eclair~

ES member Eclair
I'll send you a PM with my FC and I've got them all ready, unless you wanted a HA Togepi in which case please tell me here. Contact me through the game if I'm on and if not send me a PM.

cascadethewarrior

~Ðiva and Lucariϕ~
I'll send you a PM with my FC and I've got them all ready, unless you wanted a HA Togepi in which case please tell me here. Contact me through the game if I'm on and if not send me a PM.

Nope just want a regular Serene Grace togepi :)

Edit: I can give you the Charizardite X with a pokemon with pokerus if you'd like?

Last edited:

Eclair~

ES member Eclair
Ah, Serene grace, I'll breed another as the one that hatched had Hustle. hehe Keep an eye on this post as I'll let you know once it's ready. As for the Pokerus, already have it but thank you for the offer. :)

cascadethewarrior

~Ðiva and Lucariϕ~
sorry abut that i accidentally put only one pokemon on my team and i was the one with the charizardite so i couldn't trade it. Can we try again now?

Edit: Thanks agian! :)

Last edited:

Eclair~

ES member Eclair
ATTENTION! Shop update below.

I have finished the shop's renovations with some new additions, this includes 3 new promos, the old one is no longer going but hey, 3 new promos, yea! I've also added all the previously new Pokémon to the old list and have now added many new Pokémon HA wise & even many new egg move Pokémon and have even added an Apricorn Ball Pokémon for trade spoiler! All previously altered text that I'd colored yellow to inform you of the changes made has been made black text and any new text is colored yellow or blue but you'll want to re-read the notes in each spoiler as some have been altered and their colored text will always remain yellow. Also, the HA Pokémon for trade spoiler has now changed a little bit, all Pokémon in it (Including new ones) are still for trade but please see the notes in it for what has been changed. Thanks. There may be other new additions/changes but this is most or all of it. Hope you find something you like. :)

sorry abut that i accidentally put only one pokemon on my team and i was the one with the charizardite so i couldn't trade it. Can we try again now?

Edit: Thanks agian! :)
Np and sorry I didn't reply to this post sooner, I've been very busy. Anyway, you're welcome again. :)