• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The GOTT Trade Shop

marvs023

Hi, for a Groudon (just for dex and for keeps purpose only)what item (no megastone) would you like to trade it for.

II DaViNCi II

Hi , i have 2 Dusk stones and 1 Razor claw i will trade them for these pokemon :

Larvitar: Pursuit, Dragon Dance, Outrage and Iron Head

Chimchar: Quick Guard, Fire Punch and Thunder Punch

Meowth: Snatch, Hypnosis and Foul Play

Goupelin

Hey :)

I'm interested in these Pokemon with their HA: Chatot ; Darumaka ; Jellicent ; Porygon ; Staryu.

Is it a deal if I purpose you a shiny Clauncher 31/31/31/31/31/XX, lvl 1, modest nature, and namable, with an item of your choice ? Are you interested in Leftovers for example ?

Dunsparce

I'd Like:
Kee Berry x1
Lansat Berry x1
Maranga Berry x1
Starf Berry x1

For:
-Any combination of 4 Maison Items you're looking for

marvs023

Hi offering a cubchoo HA (rattle) with attached item (no megastone) you may want for a groudon and starf berry. Hoping for your kind consideration. Thanks

Eclair~

ES member Eclair
Hi , i have 2 Dusk stones and 1 Razor claw i will trade them for these pokemon :

Larvitar: Pursuit, Dragon Dance, Outrage and Iron Head

Chimchar: Quick Guard, Fire Punch and Thunder Punch

Meowth: Snatch, Hypnosis and Foul Play
Sure, we have a deal. I'll need you to PM me your FC and I'll reply with mine after words. :)

Hey :)

I'm interested in these Pokemon with their HA: Chatot ; Darumaka ; Jellicent ; Porygon ; Staryu.

Is it a deal if I purpose you a shiny Clauncher 31/31/31/31/31/XX, lvl 1, modest nature, and namable, with an item of your choice ? Are you interested in Leftovers for example ?
I can certainly trade you all of those for that there shiny Clauncher holding an item (leftovers is fine) and there is a "chance" that some might have some 31 Ivs but I cannot guarantee any will or how many 31 ivs, though just making sure you read the notes in the HA spoiler? In other words, that Jellicent will be a HA Frillish, that ok with you? Also, you can choose 3 free items to go with those Pokémon I'll trade you, what items that I'm offering do you want?

I'd Like:
Kee Berry x1
Lansat Berry x1
Maranga Berry x1
Starf Berry x1

For:
-Any combination of 4 Maison Items you're looking for
I will certainly have to think on this but we do have a deal. Just need to think on things and I'll get back to you later. (I might edit this post to avoid double post so check back)

EDIT: I'll trade you those 4 berries for not 4 but 3 Maison items which are the 1 Toxic Orb, 1 Flame Orb & 1 Cell Battery. If you'll trade me those then we have a deal. Send me a PM with your FC if you agree to the deal and if not, please tell me what offer/deal you're wanting?

Hi offering a cubchoo HA (rattle) with attached item (no megastone) you may want for a groudon and starf berry. Hoping for your kind consideration. Thanks
EDIT: my apologies, I don't believe I'll need that HA cubchoo anymore and will possibly be able to ad it to my HA Pokémon for trade list. Do you have any other HA Pokémon that aren't on my list?

Last edited:

Eclair~

ES member Eclair
Have weedle with ha. If you're interested I Would like slowpoke. Also because of your promo a starf berry.
I am interested. My question is, is the Pokémon you chose the free one? If not then what's your free Pokémon and if so then what are you wanting in return for the HA Weedle? EDIT: Did you want the HA Slowpoke or just any ability slowpoke?

Last edited:

marvs023

Quote Originally Posted by marvs023 View Post
EDIT: my apologies, I don't believe I'll need that HA cubchoo anymore and will possibly be able to ad it to my HA Pokémon for trade list. Do you have any other HA Pokémon that aren't on my list?
Last edited by Eclair~; Today at 2:09 PM.

OK, do you want a Smeargle with HA Moody.

Last edited:

Eclair~

ES member Eclair
"

I will certainly agree to the trade if you have the item I want. I'll need some time to think on it and will get back to you later on. (I might edit this post to avoid double post, so check back)
EDIT: Still got to think about what I said earlier but I realized you're trading me a HA Pokémon that's not listed in the HA Pokémon spoiler so you qualify for the HA Pokémon promo. Please see the Promo of the week/month spoiler and read the HA Pokémon Promo and all the notes above all the promos for a run down on how that promo works and let me know what free item and Pokémon you want after doing so. "

OK, from what I understand on the promo, I will trade you

Cubchoo with HA (rattled) with attached item(no megastone, jaw or sail fossil) of your choice, for

Groudon with attached starf berry and Darukama HA (inner focus) with attached lansat berry.

Thanks.
I tried to edit the post a 2nd time. Here is what it now says.

EDIT: my apologies, I don't believe I'll need that HA cubchoo anymore and will possibly be able to add it to my HA Pokémon for trade list. Do you have any other HA Pokémon that aren't on my list?

I'll add this, if you do have another HA Pokémon that's not on my HA Pokémon list besides the Cubchoo (Doesn't matter which one it is, as long as it's not on my list) then we can trade. Also note, I hadn't yet agreed to the trade in the above quotes and sometimes unforeseen stuff happens where you get/odds are you will get the Pokémon/item you're looking for. lol My apologies for the inconvenience.

Eclair~

ES member Eclair
Last edited by Eclair~; Today at 2:09 PM.

OK, do you want a Smeargle with HA Moody.
HA Smeargle is fine. I'll edit this post in a few mins, just trying to get this to you before you see my last post. lol

EDIT: Ok, your HA Smeargle holding an item of my choice (minus the 3 you said) for my groudon holding a starf berry. With the promo you get a free Pokémon & item and you wanted a HA Darumaka holding a Lansat berry. Is that right?
EDIT: Do you have a Absorb Bulb or any of the battle maison items I'm looking for?

Last edited:

marvs023

HA Smeargle is fine. I'll edit this post in a few mins, just trying to get this to you before you see my last post. lol

EDIT: Ok, your HA Smeargle holding an item of my choice (minus the 3 you said) for my groudon holding a starf berry. With the promo you get a free Pokémon & item and you wanted a HA Darumaka holding a Lansat berry. Is that right?
EDIT: Do you have a Absorb Bulb or any of the battle maison items I'm looking for?

OK with the absorb bulb, do we have a deal...

Eclair~

ES member Eclair
OK with the absorb bulb, do we have a deal...
Yes we have a deal, I'm going ahead and breeding you the HA Darumaka and as soon as that's done I'll send you a PM with my FC and I'll need yours too if you want to go ahead and PM me it. :)
EDIT: PM sent.
EDIT: Thanks for the trade. :)

Last edited:

marvs023

Yes we have a deal, I'm going ahead and breeding you the HA Darumaka and as soon as that's done I'll send you a PM with my FC and I'll need yours too if you want to go ahead and PM me it. :)
EDIT: PM sent.
EDIT: Thanks for the trade. :)

Thank you also, I am now planting the berries you gave.

Goupelin

I can certainly trade you all of those for that there shiny Clauncher holding an item (leftovers is fine) and there is a "chance" that some might have some 31 Ivs but I cannot guarantee any will or how many 31 ivs, though just making sure you read the notes in the HA spoiler? In other words, that Jellicent will be a HA Frillish, that ok with you? Also, you can choose 3 free items to go with those Pokémon I'll trade you, what items that I'm offering do you want?

That's ok for me. :)

I'm not very interested in the items you trade, so I prefer let them for someone else. ;)

My FC: 2578 4412 3568
My IGN: Jordan

Tell me when you're ready. :)

koosbane

master breeder
I am interested. My question is, is the Pokémon you chose the free one? If not then what's your free Pokémon and if so then what are you wanting in return for the HA Weedle? EDIT: Did you want the HA Slowpoke or just any ability slowpoke?

My apologies, I would like a ha slowpoke as my free pokemon. What I wanted is a starf berry for the ha weedle.

Eclair~

ES member Eclair
Thank you also, I am now planting the berries you gave.
You're welcome.

That's ok for me. :)

I'm not very interested in the items you trade, so I prefer let them for someone else. ;)

My FC: 2578 4412 3568
My IGN: Jordan

Tell me when you're ready. :)
PM sent, also, if you don't want any items then you may have either 2 free Pokémon or 1 free legendary Pokémon in the spoiler. Let me know which one'(s) you want?
EDIT: Ok, I got a HA Frillish one male and one female, which do you want? Also, I forgot you said the Shiny clauncher is nameable so I'll have to come up with a name before we can trade.

My apologies, I would like a ha slowpoke as my free pokemon. What I wanted is a starf berry for the ha weedle.
Ok, but you still get a free item because of the promo, so what free item do you want?

Last edited:

Goupelin

Well... I would be interested in Mew :) And for Frillish, I prefer the female one :) What nickname do you want for Clauncher ? :)

Illusione-Tempus

Hi, I'd be interested in a Mew. Although I don't have much for trade, but how does an HA Mudkip, an HA Piplup and an HA Turtwig for one sound to you? :3