• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The GOTT Trade Shop

cascadethewarrior

~Ðiva and Lucariϕ~
@Cas: After 68-70 eggs hatched and 4 or so hrs spent breeding/hatching them, I was ready to give up since not a one had been born with even the Adament nature let alone adamant+prankster so I decide, if these last 5 eggs (64-68 plus or not 2 eggs) don't hatch the Rilou you wanted I'd give up and the result was.... the 64th (Plus or not 2 eggs) egg hatched into the Rilou you wanted. I am letting you know this here for JOY and celebrate that Rilou hatched! I am also letting you and others know this here so I can say, I won't be breeding any more Pokémon with a specific nature anymore. lol xD

EDIT: Also I just found out the Riolu is 5 Ivs perfect, Only Def isn't perfect. 0_0

Wow. Thanks! :D You Definitely deserve something else for that. So I am Actually starting a new save file and don't need items so do you me to give them to you before they dissapear forever.

Also do you have a Griseous orb for trade?

Last edited:

Eclair~

ES member Eclair
Wow. Thanks! :D You Definitely deserve something else for that. So I am Actually starting a new save file and don't need items so do you me to give them to you before they dissapear forever.

Also do you have a Griseous orb for trade?
You're very welcome! :) You don't have too but if you want too then sure. What items do you have that you aren't keeping?

cascadethewarrior

~Ðiva and Lucariϕ~
You're very welcome! :) You don't have too but if you want too then sure. What items do you have that you aren't keeping?

Some Notable items I have are

Abomasite
Ampharosite
Aerodactlyite
Gengarite
Lucarionite
Eviolite
Lucky Egg
Rocky Helmet
Protector
Macho Brace
Scope Lens
Destiny Knot x2
Sun Stone x2
Moon stone
Thunderstone X2
Dawn Stone
Everstone
Pp Up x3

Eclair~

ES member Eclair
Some Notable items I have are

Eviolite
Lucky Egg
Protector
Scope Lens
Moon stone
Thunderstone X2
Dawn Stone
Pp Up x3
Hem, that's a lot of items, if you'll trade me the ones I list I'll trade you a female HA Riolu (Doesn't have adamant nature but SHOULD have at least 3-4 IVs if not more, I'll check) along with a few other mons I think might be worth something. These are left overs from trades, breeding etc. If that sounds good to you, then great. Here is what I'd like and if you think I'm asking for too much that's fine, let me know how many I can choose from and I'll pick that amount. :) The stuff I want is in your quote (I edited out what I don't want) and the two that are bold I'm only interested in if they really are going to be deleted.

i'll trade you a blaze pansear for a female shell armor turtwig

cascadethewarrior

~Ðiva and Lucariϕ~
Hem, that's a lot of items, if you'll trade me the ones I list I'll trade you a female HA Riolu (Doesn't have adamant nature but SHOULD have at least 3-4 IVs if not more, I'll check) along with a few other mons I think might be worth something. These are left overs from trades, breeding etc. If that sounds good to you, then great. Here is what I'd like and if you think I'm asking for too much that's fine, let me know how many I can choose from and I'll pick that amount. :) The stuff I want is in your quote (I edited out what I don't want) and the two that are bold I'm only interested in if they really are going to be deleted.

Nope no problem at all. I'm gonna attach the items to some pokes now so just let me know when you're ready.

Eclair~

ES member Eclair
i'll trade you a blaze pansear for a female shell armor turtwig
I won't breed gender specific Pokémon if the gender rate for them is low, sorry. Any starter Pokémon is hard to find a female form of fyi. If you're just wanting whatever HA turtwig hatchs (whether male or female hatches) then I'll do it. let me know if we have a deal and if not, is there something else you want for that HA Pokémon?

it's a deal. though for me the female ratio is high when I breed starters and eevee.

Eclair~

ES member Eclair
it's a deal. though for me the female ratio is high when I breed starters and eevee.
You must be very lucky then. lol Anyway, I'll get started on breeding you that Pokémon and will reply to the PM you sent me when I'm ready to trade. It should only be a few mins. (probably 10 or so)

EDIT: Please see the promo of the week/monst spoiler and let me know what you want after reading it.

lol almost forgot about the Protector for a minute. Enjoy! :)
Np and thank you for the items. :) If you need anything else in the future, The GOTT Trade Shop hopes to be able to help you. :)

Treecko: Bullet Seed, Endeavor, Crunch and Synthesis does it have it's hidden ability? also if possible can I have a kee and maranga berry? my luck doesn't transfer to berry mutations or hitting trees or rocks in the back ground on my main game.

Last edited:

Eclair~

ES member Eclair
Treecko: Bullet Seed, Endeavor, Crunch and Synthesis does it have it's hidden ability? also if possible can I have a kee and maranga berry? my luck doesn't transfer to berry mutations or hitting trees or rocks in the back ground on my main game.
No. I can breed you that treecko with those moves but it won't have it's HA. If it's the HA plus SOME of those egg moves you're after then I can breed you a HA Treecko: Crunch, Synthesis and Leech Seed but it won't have the 1st two moves listed for the other one. Let me know which of the two you want and if it's the one with HA if you want it to have it's HA or not. You may choose 1 free item, if you want another item then you'll have to trade for it. Also, my food is done so I'll have to get to breeding you you're mons in 1 hr from now. If you're still on after that and we get any changes decided on done tonight then we can trade tonight, otherwise it'll have to wait till in tomorrow if we can both make the times work.

i will take the one i asked for and for the second berry i will give you a metal coat for it since i don't have any items on your wants list and could we do the trade in the morning

Last edited:

Eclair~

ES member Eclair
i will take the one i asked for and for the second berry i will give you a metal coat for it since i don't have any items on your wants list and could we do the trade in the morning
Ok so with the promo included Treecko: Bullet Seed, Endeavor, Crunch and Synthesis without it's HA and Kee and Maranga berry for the HA Pansear & metal coat. By the time I'm able to do the trade on my time zone, it'll be around noon and I'll have a short window to do the trade. Either way I'll contact you via PM when I'm ready to trade tomorrow.

ok I'm fine with that what's your time zone

my time zone is gmt-6 central

Eclair~

ES member Eclair
I forgot to include the HA Turtwig you also asked for so that one in what I said as well. As for the time zone, don't worry about it, I'll PM you when I'm able too and after they're ready of course. If time becomes an issue then we'll worry about setting a specific time up. lol

would you be interested in a rain dish squirtle with the egg moves water pulse dragon pulse and aura sphere

Eclair~

ES member Eclair
would you be interested in a rain dish squirtle with the egg moves water pulse dragon pulse and aura sphere
I would be interested in that Squirtle as it has it's HA. What do you want as your reward item/Pokémon and also, what do you want in return for the Squirtle? Also, the move water pulse isn't an egg move. lol (The others are though)

unburden treeko and starf berry also the squirtle was hatched knowing water pulse