• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The GOTT Trade Shop

Eclair~

ES member Eclair
Ok but what Pokémon or item are you wanting either as your reward from the promo or to trade for that Squirtle? As for the move and it hatching with it. There are moves that a Pokémon knows that automatically pass when hatching, some only upon certain factors but that doesn't make them quote on quote egg moves. lol I go by what serebii.net's pokedex has listed as egg moves and I don't recall seeing water pulse listed as an egg move but it can be learned by lv up. (Still moves like that might get passed down when breeding as I said before, they just aren't egg moves lol)

Last edited:
unburden treeko for the squirtle lansat berry for the reward I forgot that if both parents know the level up move there is a high chance of the off spring being hatched knowing the move. we can trade anytime you want

Last edited:

Eclair~

ES member Eclair
unburden treeko for the squirtle lansat berry for the reward I forgot that if both parents know the level up move there is a high chance of the off spring being hatched knowing the move. we can trade anytime you want
I still need to know what Pokémon you want as your promo though as you get 1 free Pokémon and 1 free item that is a part of the promo. The two things you've said you wanted are fine. As soon as I know what the Pokémon you want as your free promo I'll get started and PM you when they're ready.

hidden ability chatot for the reward

run away nincada for storm drain maractus and a starf berry and magic guard abra

Eclair~

ES member Eclair
run away nincada for storm drain maractus and a starf berry and magic guard abra
Deal. Thanks for telling me which promo item/Pokémon you wanted. I'll get to breeding them and in a few mins we can trade if you can. :)

I am fine with that

roseli berry and defiant piplup

Regiultima

Rises with Magnetism
I can offer a female Fast Ball Pikachu for a male (hatched please) Gastly with Perish Song and Disable along with a Starf or Coba Berry for the promo (if you'd agree to it).

Eclair~

ES member Eclair
I can offer a female Fast Ball Pikachu for a male (hatched please) Gastly with Perish Song and Disable along with a Starf or Coba Berry for the promo (if you'd agree to it).
Just making sure I got this right, you want a "male" Gastly with those moves (hatched+the berry for the promo) for a female fast ball Pikachu? So you don't want a female Moon ball Gastly but a male one in any ball/or a moon ball? Either way, I'll agree to this trade, we have a deal. :) Which berry do you want more? Do you have any other female Apricorn ball Pokémon?

Regiultima

Rises with Magnetism
Just making sure I got this right, you want a "male" Gastly with those moves (hatched+the berry for the promo) for a female fast ball Pikachu? So you don't want a female Moon ball Gastly but a male one in any ball/or a moon ball? Either way, I'll agree to this trade, we have a deal. :) Which berry do you want more? Do you have any other female Apricorn ball Pokémon?

My berry preference is Coba. My only other Apricorn females are Love Ball Mareep and Level Ball Larvitar but I do have a Blue Gastrodon (from what I hear, only pink appear wild in Kalos) in a Luxury Ball.

Eclair~

ES member Eclair
My berry preference is Coba. My only other Apricorn females are Love Ball Mareep and Level Ball Larvitar but I do have a Blue Gastrodon (from what I hear, only pink appear wild in Kalos) in a Luxury Ball.
ok, Male Gastly with said moves & coba berry for the female fast ball Pikachu. As to the others you listed. If you'll trade me a female of the following in the balls you listed I'll agree to the trades too and you can pick the same number of free in game berries.

I'd agree to trade for: Mareep & Larvitar

Let me know what you want if you will trade them.

Regiultima

Rises with Magnetism
ok, Male Gastly with said moves & coba berry for the female fast ball Pikachu. As to the others you listed. If you'll trade me a female of the following in the balls you listed I'll agree to the trades too and you can pick the same number of free in game berries.

Do you have any females in Dream Balls?

Eclair~

ES member Eclair
Do you have any females in Dream Balls?
I do, mainly ones from Dream Radar. (With their HA of course if the mon has one) I only have one DW Pokémon in that ball though and that's a Stunky. (I'd have to breed her)

Regiultima

Rises with Magnetism

I'd like a female HA Treecko and a male Buneary with all your listed egg moves for my two Johto Ball Pokemon. I'd like a Starf berry with each for the offer.

Eclair~

ES member Eclair
I'd like a female HA Treecko and a male Buneary with all your listed egg moves for my two Johto Ball Pokemon. I'd like a Starf berry with each for the offer.
I won't breed gender specific Pokémon if the gender rate for that gender is low. All starters have a low rate for being female which is probably the same rate that Treekco's is which is Male ♂: 87.5% Female ♀: 12.5% but if while breeding any, I happen to hatch a female, I tend to save them. I knew I had 1 such Treekco, but I just confirmed and not with her HA. Getting a female WITH her HA is harder to do, thus I won't breed that Pokémon. Sorry. I can & will breed you the Buneary: Encore, Fake out Switcheroo and Fire Punch with a starf berry (I'll have to hatch the mon to attach the item if that's ok?) If you just want a HA Treecko, regardless of whichever gender it has, that I can do. If you only what the Bunery+egg moves then I'd like that female Mareep in the Apricorn ball. Let me know what you want me to do and I'll get on it asap providing I agree to the trade of course. lol

Vice.Virtue

Epic Trainer
I'm looking to make a trade, I need to get a ha chimchar, I don't have any of the Polemon you were looking for but I can get you the battle items, or I could breed something special for you

Regiultima

Rises with Magnetism
I won't breed gender specific Pokémon if the gender rate for that gender is low. All starters have a low rate for being female which is probably the same rate that Treekco's is which is Male ♂: 87.5% Female ♀: 12.5% but if while breeding any, I happen to hatch a female, I tend to save them. I knew I had 1 such Treekco, but I just confirmed and not with her HA. Getting a female WITH her HA is harder to do, thus I won't breed that Pokémon. Sorry. I can & will breed you the Buneary: Encore, Fake out Switcheroo and Fire Punch with a starf berry (I'll have to hatch the mon to attach the item if that's ok?) If you just want a HA Treecko, regardless of whichever gender it has, that I can do. If you only what the Bunery+egg moves then I'd like that female Mareep in the Apricorn ball. Let me know what you want me to do and I'll get on it asap providing I agree to the trade of course. lol

I will accept the Treecko regardless of gender (I guess that's what 6IV Ditto are good for). Just remember I want the Buneary male.