• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The GOTT Trade Shop

Hey Eclair ,

I was looking for a place to trade 2 of my 3 Mewtwonite -Y stones. And with your promo going I was thinking this is the perfect place. I also have some things I think you would be interested in.

I have these Females available for trade:

Shroomish / Friend Ball
Heracross / Friend ball
Larvitar / Level Ball and Heavy Ball
Gastly / Moon Ball
Mareep / Fast Ball
Teddiursa / Moon Ball
ONIx / Heavy Ball
Golbat / Moon Ball

Also I seen your looking for Celebi. I have 2 to trade. Let me know what I can get from ya. I'm easy really. I would really like to work something out with you. I'll be checking back I your shop for an update per your rules.

Eclair~

ES member Eclair
Okay, so lvl 1 HA Plusle (Random stats) and a lvl 1 4IV Male Gastly with Ice+Fire+Thunder Punch and Perish Song for a Spd+SpAtk Ditto and a Mew. (Trade Plusle for Ditto then Gastly for Mew?), and nvm about the berries.
Deal?
We have a deal, PM me when you're ready to trade and yes, trade Plusle for Ditto then Gastly for Mew.

Hey Eclair ,

I was looking for a place to trade 2 of my 3 Mewtwonite -Y stones. And with your promo going I was thinking this is the perfect place. I also have some things I think you would be interested in.

I have these Females available for trade:

Shroomish / Friend Ball
Heracross / Friend ball
Teddiursa / Moon Ball
Golbat / Moon Ball

Also I seen your looking for Celebi. I have 2 to trade. Let me know what I can get from ya. I'm easy really. I would really like to work something out with you. I'll be checking back I your shop for an update per your rules.
I would certainly like the 2 Mewtwonite Y you have to trade and the 2 Celebi's and the Apricorn female mons I still need to think on which I'd like out of the ones I left in the above quote. That said, I have lists of what I have to trade, please look over them and let me know what you want from them in exchange for what you're offering. Thanks.

Eclair~

ES member Eclair
Just because a certain mon isn't on my want list doesn't mean I won't trade for it. In this case Cressilia and Latias I would trade for, if you have a heart scale you would be willing to part with then you'll qualify for the item promo and we would have a deal. If not is there an item you can offer to go with the two mons?

I could trade my 4 Appricorn ball females for 4 egg move pokemon ??

I could trade a Celebi for a cloned Mew ??

Eclair~

ES member Eclair
I've got a moon stone that I could toss
In for ya.
I already have plenty of them atm, can you offer something else? (I edited in a few items I'm looking for if that helps) Also if you could please edit your post instead of making double posts I'd appreciate it. lol

I could trade my 4 Appricorn ball females for 4 egg move pokemon ??

I could trade a Celebi for a cloned Mew ??
Depends on if the Apricorn mons have any IVs and any egg moves? Depending on that you could trade them for certain egg move mons but one example here is say they have no IVs and no egg moves, well, I'd be willing to trade an egg move mon with 1 or 2 max egg moves per Female Apricorn ball mon, if they have IVs and egg moves then that'd up the # of egg moves on the egg move mon you're wanting OR, you could trade more female apricorn mons to get an egg move mon with 3-4 egg moves. Example 2 F apricorn mons for 1 3-4 egg move mon. So I'll need to know any egg moves/IVs they may have and what egg move mons you're wanting?

Yes, 1 Celebi is enough for a Mew. I also have a cloned Deoxys if you want it for the other Celebi?

Did you not want to trade your Mewtwonite Y stone'(s)?

I'll jus trade 4 Appricorn pokes for 2 3-4 egg move pokemon.

I have deoxys thanks tho. Yea I think ima shop the Mewtwonite Y around some. Do you want me to pm you when I pick 2 egg move pokemon ??

Eclair~

ES member Eclair
I'll jus trade 4 Appricorn pokes for 2 3-4 egg move pokemon.

I have deoxys thanks tho. Yea I think ima shop the Mewtwonite Y around some. Do you want me to pm you when I pick 2 egg move pokemon ??
ok, did you still want the Mew?
No please let me know here and once I have them bred I'll PM you then.

Yes I still wanted Mew and I'll prolly pick them out tomorrow. Thanks :)

Cool Boy

Be fearless
I do and if you trade me that item then you'll qualify for the item promo. Please read the promo spoiler and let me know what you want from the promo if you trade me that item.

How about female Machop in level ball?