• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The GOTT Trade Shop

Illusione-Tempus

You know what, I'll probably end this at Saturday GMT+7. I have irl stuff to pursue as well, lol, and it will get pretty hefty by the time the 28th rolls in. x'D

Although, I already have some 5IV female HA Fennekin in my PC. So if by Saturday I have yet to get a perfect female HA one, I'll trade you one of those.

They're spawning 4IV females now oh man this RNG

Eclair~

ES member Eclair
You know what, I'll probably end this at Saturday GMT+7. I have irl stuff to pursue as well, lol, and it will get pretty hefty by the time the 28th rolls in. x'D

Although, I already have some 5IV female HA Fennekin in my PC. So if by Saturday I have yet to get a perfect female HA one, I'll trade you one of those.

They're spawning 4IV females now oh man this RNG
If you already have the 5IV Fennekin that I asked for then you can stop now if you want. lol I don't need it to have 6IVs, just 5IVs+ the rest that I asked for and as I said, she doesn't have to have the none perfect IV be the Atk stat as long as she has 5 perfect IVs. Still I won't be able to breed you your mons and trade with you till either Friday or Sat. Also I won't be able to be up at the hrs we were trading at before but this also means I can trade with you sooner too.

Ratpigeon

Honestly, I'd prefer to trade 3 PP Maxes for the Deoxys if that's okay with you - since I already have those. I can trade whenever (I think we're both online atm, but if you don't have the deoxys yet I'll be fine with waiting till Friday) Good luck in the tournament. :)

Illusione-Tempus

If you already have the 5IV Fennekin that I asked for then you can stop now if you want. lol I don't need it to have 6IVs, just 5IVs+ the rest that I asked for and as I said, she doesn't have to have the none perfect IV be the Atk stat as long as she has 5 perfect IVs. Still I won't be able to breed you your mons and trade with you till either Friday or Sat. Also I won't be able to be up at the hrs we were trading at before but this also means I can trade with you sooner too.

Still won't stop me for trying though lol. I'm a perfectionist, if you need to know. P:

But in any other case, just PM me when you already have my requested Pokemon. I think by then I will stop. Not gonna give up so soon. Unless if a shiny pops out first. P:

EDIT: Okay, I accidentally managed to obtain the impossible: a 6IV HA Female Fennekin in a Heal Ball. :'D

Well then, I'll be here if you need me. P:

Last edited:

eworm

Welcome back.
Atm I am interested in the bolded however, I do need to know what nature and gender all the mons you're offering are and if the Goomy/others can be named? If I do trade you for a shiny I'll trade you both the mons you want, female with HA and I'll have to check but I think they're in dream balls. Also, if I can get either with 4-5 IVs then I'll do that however, if I can't then I'll let you know and I'll need to know if there's another mon or item you want so I can make the trade more fair? Fyi, I haven't agreed to the trade just yet.

I did list their natures… Perhaps you mean Abilities? That's the thing I forgot. Here they are, with genders:

> Goomy♂ (Sap Sipper, Quiet, Heal Ball, max IVs in everything bar HP & Atk),
> Sandslash♀ (Sand Veil, Lax, Premier Ball, max IV in Def),
> Kecleon♀ (Color Change, Serious, Quick Ball, max IVs in SpA & Speed),
> Gothorita♀ (Frisk, Naughty, Premier Ball, max IV in SpA)
> Claydol (Levitate, Bold, Luxury Ball, max IVs in Hp, Def & SpD, Japanese),
> Feebas♂ (Swift Swim, Modest, Dive Ball, max IVs in everything bar Def),
> Feenekin♂ (Blaze, Hasty, Poké Ball, max IV in SpD, Spanish),
> Hoppip♀ (Leaf Guard, Timid, Premier Ball, max IV in HP),
> Yamask♂ (Mummy, Quiet, Poké Ball, IVs 31/9/31/31/11/31 + Toxic Spikes, Nasty Plot, Memento)

I also hatched two new shinies:

> Foongus♀ (Regenerator, Adamant, Repeat Ball, max IV in Speed)
> Electrike♀ (Lightning Rod, Timid, Premier Ball, IVs 31/31/31/21/31/31 + Flame Burst)

I can nickname all of them except Claydol and Fennekin.

If you're not interested in the shinies though, I could also offer my new 6IV Pokémon (yes, I made sure, they are really 6IV):
> Raichu♀ ― Static, Poké Ball, Serious
> Carbink ― Clear Body, Poké Ball, Bold
> Magnemite ― Magnet Pull, Poké Ball, Modest
> Ferroseed♂ ― Iron Barbs, Great Ball, Mild
> Electrike♀ ― Lightning Rod, Premier Ball, Timid + Flame Burst
> Misdreavus♂ ― Levitate, Poké Ball, Timid + Nasty Plot, Ominous Wind, Memento, Sucker Punch

All nameable.

Last edited:

Eclair~

ES member Eclair
Attention! This is an important announcement!
Any and all trade requests that are still left are being taken care of via PM and as a reminded The GOTT Trade Shop is now closed temporarily because the TGOTTTS is going to be having some much needed renovations done once again. What can you expect from this? Well, if you REALLY want to know then keep an eye on this place. ;) I can't be certain when we'll be back open for business but it could be 2-3 weeks (or sooner) from today. (A rough estimate and it could be longer) For those who I am still negotiating with, I've sent you a PM so please read it asap.

Once again, The GOTT Trade Shop is now temporarily closed. PLEASE DO NOT POST HERE WHILE THE SHOP IS CLOSED! Thank you. Keep an eye on this place for when it reopens with new and improved features and more mons/items for trade~

Sorry for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your understanding. *Bows*​

Eclair~

ES member Eclair
Attention! This is an important GOTT Trade Shop announcement.
Some of you may remember this shop and some may not, to those old and new alike, I want to offer my sincerest apologies for my shop not being open yet. A lot has happened in my life, I honestly can't say whether I'll ever have the time and such to open the shop up again but for now, my shop is closed. I don't know if this will be forever or if I'll reopen the shop up again someday, if someday then odds are it'll be around ORAS or later when a new Pokémon game comes out that I get but again, for now, The GOTT Trade Shop is closed. Again, my sincerest apologies to everyone, especially those who were looking forward to the reopening of the shop. To everyone, I hope you find what you're looking for and keep on catching em all, battling, trading and having fun!

To anyone who knows me and to my friends on here, I hope we meet again someday and sorry for not saying good bye till now but, for now, this is good bye. I must journey forth into my next mission that the GOTT has assigned me.

GOTT Trade Shop owner,
Eclair~

Last edited:

Eclair~

ES member Eclair
I have three pp max if you still want FC 4227 3955 6202
I'm sorry but my trade shop is still closed with no ETA on/if it'll reopen. Do come back with that offer should my shop open again though. :)