• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Gourmet Society

Should a League be made for this clan?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Qmaz246

Disney Trainer
Ok, Atari, just making sure, and i can create art as well, so i do have something to offer the Clan.

tleon

if anyone can help me with my uu team

i need good walls to stop attacks all i have is offense :(

Indigoodra

if anyone can help me with my uu team

i need good walls to stop attacks all i have is offense :(

Bronzong, evio Gligar, Mew (lawl), Milotic, Porygon2, Rotom-H, Slowbro, Snorlax, Suicune, Umbreon, Zapdos (wtf it isn't OU?)

Not counting all them pokers in RU and NU. :p

tleon

i say i might use mew,milotic[its uu wtf],suicune or slowbro ill test it

Joining. As per request d:
Name: Meliekpi
Battle Style: PO and Wifi (prefer wifi)
Favorite Pokemon: Murkrow
Referral: n/a

tleon

thats 2 people for me to test

Atari

Did it on 'em
Welcome to the clan, meliekpi. c:

Okay guys, as Narwhal mentioned I finally set up a PO account! I'm pretty excited to try it out maybe tomorrow sometime. Just to give a glimpse into the Pokemon I chose: Dunsparse, Dragonair, Lapras... And a few others! Just an experimental team for the time being but I hope it will turn out okay!

Indigoodra

Pokemon I chose: Dunsparse, Dragonair, Lapras...!

*Blinks a few times* :U

Don't worry, we'll fix you. At least, it's nice that you're using your favorite pokemon c: It's merely a coincidence mine all happen to be OU or UU. (a) Except for poor Ampharos... :<

tleon

most of the favorites end up ou i swear gf rigs it like that

Qmaz246

Disney Trainer
I have a PO as well..... Somebody should post a discussion.

Qmaz246

Disney Trainer
No, LOL, No about me having PO, about something either in the Pokemon world, or something to Improve the clan?

tleon

lost to meliekpi 0-2
good prediction,minimal hax,solid team
id say honey or chicken narwhal

confirming
was a good game
Would love to get some more wifi/po battles with more people. Especially lower tiered matches :)

tleon

lol yes hes a great battler if hes interested I also think theres a war spot in order?

Qmaz246

Disney Trainer
Anybody want to battle?

Friend Code is 0260-9583-3039

Status
Not open for further replies.