• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

+/ [the gpx+ and vdex fan club]

Status
Not open for further replies.

KnightofRawr

Don't underestimate
Username: Bugwarrior
GPX Plus Username: Bugwarrior
GPX Plus Party Link: Bugwarrior
How long you have been on GPX Plus: since the beginning of the summer
How active you are on GPX Plus: I gave up on it for a couple of months but now I'm back and clicking every day :D

Starlight Aurate

Just a fallen star
Having the discussion without me :< Just kidding.

What do you all think of the new Dress up/ Egg abbandoning thing?
To be honest, the dress up is just a waste of points. I can't be bothered to get all those things for my Pokemon when I'm trying to get an Amulet Coin. In m opinion, all the accessories just make the Pokemon look ugly, but others seem to disagree here.

Egg abandonment, eh, I'm a bit iffy here. I'm for it for some occasions, I just hope I can hatch my Pokemon before they're taken away from me.

And you guys won't beleive this, but I actually got an EVENT EGG. Better yet, it was RAIKOU. THE BEST ONE. I think my account is glitched or something, because first I got a Missingno. egg, my Mantyke hatched male with a nature I liked, I got ANOTHER Missingno. egg, and now I got A RAIKOU?!?! Something's wrong here srsly.

And welcome all new members! And Gardevoir Girl, how come you won't click the Dratini line? Do you have something against it?

^Accepted Buggy : D

Mabey, for the abandoning rule, it doesn't affect newbz who joined less than a month. Because I think its a bit un-fair to newbz. But after you join for over a month, the countdown begins. So they can get used to it and things. Oh and 'grats on Raikou SLE. You must be having a stoke of luck :3

CANDY HUNT UPDATE: I have about 50 eggs hatched. w00t. No Candy yet. Speaking of the shiny hunt, is Sapphire just going to make another post like in the old club? For reference here it is: http://serebiiforums.com/showpost.php?p=9920338&postcount=290

Last edited:
I'll remake the post if needed :D

I love the dress up idea (even though I spend all my money on it...), I'm mixed on the abandoning rule. I mean, I like the idea of the people who are never on anymore having their eggs being abandoned, but I feel sorry for the people who are on everyday (but not on long due to college and stuff) who'll have their eggs abandoned because they can't hatch them fast enough. But that probably won't matter, since the second option in the poll is winning... and I like that idea. It'll keep people who already have Legendary eggs from getting anymore.

Event wise: They'll probably give away Psychic, Dark, and Ghost type Pokemon for Halloween (zomg, maybe new novelties?). I'd be surprise if Wymsy didn't hand out Darkrai... personally, I want Shadow Lugia to be handed out (and me being one of the people to get one XD)

Last edited:

trixie08

Speak No Evil
You remade the club, and you didn't even tell me, one of the co-owners? Nice job trying to help your members. Nice job. You see, I seem to be the only one in a group that is left out in the cold without anyone to care for me, and you made me feel that way for not telling me about this!

trixie08

Speak No Evil
I'm going to get reactive on GPX, so why not join the club?

Username: OrangeDonphan
GPX Plus Username: orangeelephant
GPX Plus Party Link: http://gpxplus.net/user/orangeelephant
How long you have been on GPX Plus: 4 monthes?
How active you are on GPX Plus: I plan to be on 3/4 times a week.

Accepted! And all I have to say is you better hurry up and hatch those legendary eggs, because if that new rule comes into effect, you may lose them! Don't worry, we'll help you out with that.

NEWS: Half-heartingly still looking for a shiny Carvanha. Right now I'm filling out more of the spots in my Pokedex by evolving some of the Pokemon I hatched over the past few months. Then I'll get serious about shiny hunting.

Dobiba

hello I would like yo join ^w^

Username: Dobiba
GPX Plus Username: Dobiba
GPX Plus Party Link: http://gpxplus.net/user/Dobiba
How long you have been on GPX Plus: back July 2009
How active you are on GPX Plus: I am active there all times

I have Mi10ticFan "Golden Pidgeot" on Pal Pad didnt know your in this forums xD

Ok, something happened to the reset. When I logged on today, I had 16 rows of people who I owed clicks to... and one of these people is me... It freaked me out when I saw it. Did anyone else have this problem?

Illusione-Tempus

What do you all think of the new Dress up/ Egg abbandoning thing?
I love Dress Ups <3
I hate that Egg abandoning thing -_-

BTW I have a Dress Up goal right now, and it's:

Dressup.png

Pretty huh? Well that's my favorite Dress Up at my bro's Diamond Game, made by your truly, and I'm planning to fulfill this in GPX+ too. Well not exactly, but at least make it something like that.

EDIT: Something happened with the reset? *checks* Well... yeah ._.

Pokemaniac Erika

All aboard!
Congratulations to anyone that got the last event egg. I didn't get one, unfortunately ._.

Ok, something happened to the reset. When I logged on today, I had 16 rows of people who I owed clicks to... and one of these people is me... It freaked me out when I saw it. Did anyone else have this problem?

I did. The most thing that freak me out is why Trixie clicked me ten time when I only have five in my party 0_o

I'm glad there's a dress-up feature in GPX+. Why? Because I can't dress a missingno. in my game.
I hope we can find accessories while clicking, but it seems impossible.

And I'm not giving up on my shiny hunt, I'll keep hatching skarmories until I found one!!

trixie08

Speak No Evil
hello I would like yo join ^w^

Username: Dobiba
GPX Plus Username: Dobiba
GPX Plus Party Link: http://gpxplus.net/user/Dobiba
How long you have been on GPX Plus: back July 2009
How active you are on GPX Plus: I am active there all times

I have Mi10ticFan "Golden Pidgeot" on Pal Pad didnt know your in this forums xD

Sweet! Welcome to the club Dobiba!

And... consider this my first formal post!

Username: trixie08
GPX Plus Username: ShatteredGlass
GPX Plus Party Link: http://gpxplus.net/user/ShatteredGlass
How long you have been on GPX Plus: Since late April. Almost a half a year, believe it or not!
How active you are on GPX Plus: I am very active on the site

NEWS: Man, this glitch is annoying!! I surprising got through half of that list! I do however have class starting in less than an hour, so I won't get too much done until around 2 o'clock.

Dress-up feature: I love it! Too bad my imagination is getting lazy. I did join that "Fashion Lovers Association" club over on the other forums, and I will be dressing up that Spoink that I haven't done anything with yet.

Dobiba

the reset glitch kinda helps me go click those I have clicked the other day better than going to the users-online page I think it's faster that way ;B

M.M.

UJellicent?
Please try to avoid one lining unless you can have it pertain to the subject. Not trying to mini-mod it just get's the thread closed sometimes =(

Anyway as everyone is talking about the glitch, I also find it quite annoying but it can be helpful because it give you a bunch of people you can click. So it's annoying but also helpful sometimes.

And let's start a new discussion topic while I'm at it:
What is your favorite dress-up accessory?

Mine would have to be the champion's headband I bought yesterday the gold looks so cool ^.^

Dobiba

opps sorry about that xD;
I am trying to click those on my list from last day but most of them have all their party full of eggs and they all need to be hatched o-o; as a result I just like gave them one click or two ><; hate to let those think I am a one clicker .. think I'll go click those in the users-online list better =3=

[edit] my fav accessory so far is the headband~ still didn't buy it or any other kind of accessory ^^; will do that after I get the shelter pass~

Last edited:

Starlight Aurate

Just a fallen star
Yeah, I noticed the thing about the reset too...look...

Sapphire Phoenix (10/0), Jezebel (10/0), Starliteevee (5/0), ShatteredGlass (10/6), chozo (5/0), orangeelephant (10/0)
....wtf?

Mr. Joker

keep calm & carry on
The reset worked, glitch gone.

News: Hatched the three Spirttombs, got three more eggies, I am planning on hatching a box and letting them all spred hell in the shelter >D

I can't wait until the announcement for the October event, it better be good. I could see some sort of special colored Ghost pokemon or something.

I saw a MissingNo in the lab today and a EB egg in the lab yesterday D: My luck sucks.

Manchee

extra toasty
Sorry everyone for being absent from here >< I was at a friend's house all weekend, and then yesterday I got all sick and couldn't breathe right. I had a doctor's appointment today and they said I have the flu, and I have to stay home tomorrow, so I'll be able to catch up and post/update stuff then ^^;

BA~~

trixie08

Speak No Evil
Well, I'm pretty excited because my Charmeleon and Charmeleon Clone pairing finally produced another CC egg. I didn't think any of you were online at the moment, so I dropped it, but I'll let you guys know next time so I can set up a good time to drop it so yall will have a chance.

Today also marks the third or fourth time I took the maximum amount of Pokemon from the shelter! If another one of my pokes hatches before the reset, I'll go look in the lab.

News: Nothing much, since I'm not in a clicking mood today. I evolved my Charmander Clone, and hatched another male Cyndaquil. I'm searching for a female, so that I can get my Crystal/future HG team (that means I'll have to hunt down a Shiny Smoochum and Magikarp x.x)... That's it basically.

Status
Not open for further replies.