• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

+/ [the gpx+ and vdex fan club]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shiny Hunting

Cool Girl Trainer
Sorry for my absence yesterday - I had somewhere to be.

Well, no event egg for me whatsoever.

NEWS:

**Got my fifth unique underground fossil - when I have six I will resurrect them all at once.

**Want to use my summoning items sometime soon - maybe next CM Day.

**Inactivity today due to being a Thursday although I will do some clickbacks.

**Just hatching eggs really (10 a day) and then levelling Pokémon overnight for gym badges.

**Got my Zergoose pure-breeding pair.

**Pokii + Gulpin in daycare. I need 4 Pokii eggs to start my pure-bred Pokii quest which will be done with Gulpins most probably due to having same exp. I would use Pinecos but they are also genderless when bred from a Pokii.

**That's all folks!

novies

It's been really uneventful lately as I've been studying a lot for finals. I'm still clicking back but not mass clicking right now.
~ On CM day, I got a bicycle yay
~ Hatched a few more WV eggs but no shiny yet
~ Missed like 10 shellderboy eggs. haha. I WILL PREVAIL.

That's all. <3

m190049

Local psychopath
**Pokii + Gulpin in daycare. I need 4 Pokii eggs to start my pure-bred Pokii quest which will be done with Gulpins most probably due to having same exp. I would use Pinecos but they are also genderless when bred from a Pokii.
...Pineco can't breed with Pokii anyway.
Pineco/Forretress are in the Bug Egg Group.
Pokii are in the Ground and the Intermediate Egg Groups.
...Which is kind of stupid.

As for personal news...

Decided to put Raider in my sig. For whatever reason. Just thought I should.

Fossil Anorith finally evolved. Was able to box it. ...I freaking love Fossil Armaldo's sprite. Also, coincidentally, we're doing Fossils in school (Earth Science) at the moment. It's really fun seeing all the creatures, like Trilobites (Kabuto/Kabutops), and Crinoids (Lileep/Cradily), and knowing almost all of them already, because I spend way too much time reading about the origins of Pokemon. The anomalocaris (Anorith & Armaldo's basis) isn't part of the fossils we're going over, though a few somewhat-distant relatives are. Kind of cool, I guess.

My Overall Rank randomly jumped from 2015 to 50. I thought 2015 was actually reasonable. I always thought of myself as a relatively average, if not only slightly above average member.. Thought the jump to 50!? I cannot fathom a reason for this. Unless an Admin made it to include things like positions on the Stat page, that aren't on the Statistics tab. If it was that, that may make sense, as I hold a few miscellaneous records...

I was bored, so I decided to dress up my Ho-oh.

I freaking love it.
Comments?

I have 4 nuggets. Hope to maybe get the last one from random or the Underground soon...
No Tinymushrooms yet at the moment.

Uh... I think that's it for now.

Last edited:

zenzai

Sweet and Delicious
I was bored, so I decided to dress up my Ho-oh.

I freaking love it.
Comments?
It's indeed quite nice. =D Me likey.

Disappointing News: Polifail count has reached 421. Have accordingly changed my "I hope I don't end up reaching this number of fails" goal to 800. We'll see if I actually reach that goal. >__<
Articuno hatched non-shiny, so I'll be dropping it with the rest of my special (legendary/novelty) shiny fails when my reserved box is full. Unless someone really wants one, and would like me to drop it for them earlier? That'd work, too.

Good News: Daycare produced a Bulbaclone! Switched to Charizard x Charizard Clone breeding in the hopes of getting closer to the Mr. Fuji achievement.

trixie08

Speak No Evil
If anyone noticed, I wasn't there for the reset last night to return any clicks. I just decided that I had enough with my laptop and turned it off to give it a little break. Returning clicks using the old computer was not as bad as I thought. I just can't be watching a YouTube vid or whatever while I'm doing it.

NEWS: Hatched more eggs, my Quagsire got to level 100, replaced him with Abomasnow, replaced the Drifblim in my Walker with a Snover. I'm pretty darn close to finishing the Sinnoh badges! I guess I'll evolve some of the novelties I don't have the evolved forms for already. Also, evolved three more Happinys for Box Of Bliss. Just five more, but I need three more Happinys.

Esmerry

DREW COME BACK
I like the dress-up, Zenzai!

News:
~ Hatched Illumise
~ Put her in the PC untill Volbeat comes back from the underground
~ Got a Bellsprout egg from the lab
~ I hatched my Articuno yesterday and named it Elysa
~ Will try to click too
~ Dressed up Articuno yesterday. Will dress-up Illumise & Volbeat soon.
~ Just leveling now..
Staryu: 88 (12 to go!) - Darkrai: 71 - Nosepass: 33

It's not really something special, and I would like to say that I am really busy for some time. I don't really know for how long, sorry.

Shiny Hunting

Cool Girl Trainer
NEWS:

**First couple of eggs from daycare pair and it had a Pokii - 1 out of 4 obtained!

**Hatching eggs and then levelling Pokémon overnight still.

**Aiming to click a bit today if I have time

@Zenzai: Can I have that Articuno - I just want the dex info, then will gladly release it for anyone else.

Mr. E Goods

Gone for good
Congrats on the Shiny Vulpix GG!!
I like the Ho-oh m19 ^.^

News: I unlocked Glacier Badge a while ago so I now have 62 acheivements. Working on the Cascade Bagde at the moment. Hatched more fail Oddish. I bought a Fin Fossil from the Shop and it is now resurrected in my party, along with my Fossil Omanyte egg which I got a while ago too.

Thats all really...

party:

~Goods

zenzai

Sweet and Delicious
@Esmerry: >__< That's m190049's dress-up. Though it is awesome, isn't it? ^.^;;

@SH: Sure, no prob. Just PM me when you'd like to try for Articuno (pokeball status is usually accurate for me). You really don't need to feel obligated to drop it again, either. Unless you're hoping to get an egg from a future event?

News: More shiny fails. (as usual) Saw a Groudon in the Lab while hunting for Polis - had to refresh over it several times before it finally disappeared. >__< Otherwise, a very uneventful day on GPX+.

Manchee

extra toasty
@m19: I really like the dress-up too :D Ho-oh looks very beautiful <3 Lol.

@SH: If you successfully get Articuno and are going to drop it, can we work out a time so I could try for it?

News: Evolved Munchlax, Pidgey, and Spearow. Boxed newly-evolved Fearow into a box and kept Pidgeotto in my Party. Mankey and Spheal are breeing in the Daycare now. That's all. Seriously -_-

I have not been in the mood to click whatsoever >< I was going to today, but I started taking an online Japanese class on DA, and that plus a small test took up a good amount of time. It's really fun though, and Japanese is my favorite language, so I'm excited to learn it :D Haha I don't know much though, and I'd study my notes more, but it's late here and I'm going to bed :3

Oyasumi nasai!

BA~

~Silver Aura~

Back...ish
Nice Ho Oh dress up M190049. Well not much happening right now I've got myself a Budew egg and another EB egg hopefully this one will hatch male so I casn breed them. :) Aside from that nothing to spetacular I'm trying to find a Happiny/Happiny egg but no luck so far.

Esmerry

DREW COME BACK
Oops, sorry M190049! I got a little confused. Thanks for pointing, Zenzai. Yep, it's a nice dress-up!

News:
~ Metapod is level 93. I hope I can get her level 100 today!
~ Will probably put my Scyther in the walker and I will try to get the achievement with her.
~ Yesterday, I took out Spearow & Togepi of the daycare and put in Volbeat & Illumise. They don't like each other very much. They produced 1 egg, a Volbeat, so I took it for the achievement ^-^
~ Hatched Bellsprout, and turned out to be a male. And, because it's a grass/poison type, it also helps me with the achievement.
~ Clicking and hoping to level some Pokémon.
Darkrai: Level 74 - Staryu: Level 91 (9 more to go) - Nosepass: Level 37 - Articuno: Level 11

That's it for now!
~ Esmerry

Shiny Hunting

Cool Girl Trainer
@BA: If I get it, I'll be sure to drop it for you - I only want the dex data. I don't like legendaries I don't obtain myself.

NEWS:

**Levelled 21 Pokémon to level 100 today which jumped my ranking in that stat.

**Five Gible eggs in party just for the sake of hatching high maturity eggs.

**Clciking steadily today - aiming for 2.5k

**Pokii and Gulpin yet to produce another Pokii

@Zenzai: I'll PM you when I get the time - although I might run out of shelter steals if I see something nice. How long are you wiling to hold onto it?

zenzai

Sweet and Delicious
@SH: Considering that I was planning to hold onto it until my "Reserved" box was full (it's only halfway there right now), for quite a while. I release normal shiny fails several times a day, and have two boxes dedicated to that purpose, so I don't really need the extra box space, anyway.

News: Daycare produced two CC eggs! Grabbed one, then switched out Charizard x Charizard Clone pairing for a Blastoise x Blastoise Clone one. Once they produce a Squirtle Clone, it'll be on to Slime Slugma breeding until I hit 10. Which reminds me, I really should level up my Slime Slugma into a Slime Magcargo (to match with the SM I evolved for the dex data) before then.

Also, I might not be able to return any more clicks until after reset, since I'll be out for most of the day. Just a heads-up.

Last edited:

Shiny Hunting

Cool Girl Trainer
NEWS:

**Hatched five Gibles (4 female, 1 male) and boxed them for a soon release.

**Adopted three more Gible eggs and a Larvitar egg.

**Used my last grab on a level 100 Giratina simply to get Legendary Hunter achievement, for which I got nothing - Giratina will be added to Mega Drop after form change.

**1.5k clicks - probably won't get 2.5k unless I focus now because I am also studying.

**Empty lab with which I might use a summon.

Mephi

Beginning Trainer?
Hi, me again <.<
lol...

First: Congrats for new nice thinks :3

So...
Shiny Growlithe hunt is going well. Hatching 26 growlithe eggs in one day and fast.
Bad news is that Im now on 639 Growlithe eggs and no shiny..
Im also on this lovely "+1100eggs since last shiny"-thing... I knew this going to happen at the some point again. Well.. Atleast Im trying..

Girantina found
rainbow-wing.png
Rainbow Wing from underground. Other Legendary pokemons really havent found anything from there (many nothings and some stones..)

And my daycare pair have totally failed now! (Wartortle Clone x Wartortle Clone)
For now they have laid ONE clone egg -.- and Im try to shiny hunt to get one...
I might change them to other clone pair.

Im also finding items well without using Poke Radar. Moon Stones are stalking me <.<
And got Raikou from the event :3
And have now all Novelty breeding pair (male and female)

I think there was all what have happened in past few days...

Edit: Also I have thinking to drop almost all full evolved and 100lvl pokemons. Dont know why I have been collecting them even thought I really dont need them... :S

Last edited:

LugiaLov

Sorry I've been away for the last week and couldn't post.

I hatched a pokii.

Dracowymsy brought nothing from the underground.

And resurrected a fossil lileep.

trixie08

Speak No Evil
RANDOM SHINY ALERT!!

I grabbed this egg because it was really close to hatching (87% to be exact) and I figured I would pick it up just for a quick hatch, but then this came out and I was really excited to see it! I planned on doing an all-shiny-starter hunt later, so this is a pretty good start! I now hit the double digits!

NEWS: Beside the Mudkip hatching, over the course of the couple of days since I posted, I leveled up a few Sinnoh Pokemon to level 100, got on the "Most Walker Steps" a couple days back (that certainly didn't last long), and just hatched a bunch of random eggs.

As you can tell, I found a way to use my laptop even though half the time it might not work, so that's why I've still been active contrary to what my journal says. I hope the cable comes soon though so I won't have to do that anymore.

Mr. E Goods

Gone for good
RANDOM SHINY ALERT!!

I grabbed this egg because it was really close to hatching (87% to be exact) and I figured I would pick it up just for a quick hatch, but then this came out and I was really excited to see it! I planned on doing an all-shiny-starter hunt later, so this is a pretty good start! I now hit the double digits!

WOW!! Me = Mega jealousy... Congrats it is so cute.

News: Taken a break from Oddish (just a small one) to level up pokes and because I absolutely hate Oddish now. Underground Tauros found nothing so I put in Milatnk and it brought back a Corruption Orb ^.^ Also my ranking is moving all the time from 300 to 311 to 369 and 344 mainly.

I wont be here on Monday and Tuesday (my time. In the USA half on Sun and Monday). Im going camping with friends. AND MISS SCHOOL! so when I get back my ranking will surely be in 400's.

party:

~Goods

Draknir

Fear the Deer
Whoa. Haven't posted here in a week. Need I really explain why?

No event egg here. None of the ones I could get were on my "I need them NOW" list, so its not that bad. Accidentally snagged a Bidofo out of the shelter last night. I'm going to keep it for when I need a filler party for when I'm gone. Charizard Clone/Charizard pair produced two Clones, which I got and hatched, then released last night. Changed that pair out for my ShellderGIRL and Zombidofo. They produced a Bidofo egg earlier, which I took(No more Bidofo for me for now). One of my MissingNo.(A.K.A the one in my party right now) brought back a Lunar Wing, which I sold to buy a Bicycle. Snagged an Armor Fossil out of the shop, and resurrected it. I only need a Skull Fossil and I'm done with those, just like I need a Lustrous Orb for my last summoning item. Hatched a bunch of eggs in the past week, including a Lab Solrock and a Lab Treecko. Snagged a Lv.100 Voltorb out of the shelter, so I have had Pi and Chu, my two Pichus, in my party on and off depending on what I get. Mushroom, my Shining Paras, evolved almost a week ago, and is Lv.93. Terra, the Groudon I've had in my Pokéwalker to get "IT'S OVER NINE THOUSAND!!" with, is at 7287 in the Pokémon visited.

Congrats to all those who have gotten something in the past week(E.g trixie08's Shining Mudkip or Mephi's Rainbow Wing from the underground).

Oh, and Spring Break all this week, so I can mass-click.

Status
Not open for further replies.