• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

+/ [the gpx+ and vdex fan club]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Esmerry

DREW COME BACK
Congratulations on the shiny Mime Jr.!

I just came online and saw that I had 3 more Nidoran M eggs ready to hatch. All fails, which makes my count go up to 18 ^-^
When I fill up one box, I'll probably release them all.
So, yesterday I also found a Rare Bone. Maybe the Item Finder worked?
Also, Slime Magcargo came back from the underground with a Water Stone, even more evolution stones!
I hatched my Ditto and named him Pudding. He is currently in my party. I won't be using him for breeding yet, since my Nidoran couple is in there now.

My Deoxys reached level 100 and my Lunatone is level 99. Lunatone will be replaced with Solrock ^-^ I also got the "it's over nine thousand!" achievement, and my Scyther is level 100 now.
I put Makuhita in there.
One special thing was that I saw a Dracowymsy egg, Valentacool egg, Slime Slugma egg and a Winter Vulpix egg at the same time in the shelter. I already have them all, except for the Valentacool, but I knew I was too slow and missed it.

Are you entering the shiny contest? If so, with what Pokémon?
Yes, I'll be entering with my shiny Nidoran M hunt ^-^

Party:

~ Esmerry

Oh and I would like to say; happy (late) birthday, Mephi!

Last edited:

zenzai

Sweet and Delicious
Congrats on the shiny mime, Mudkip! And double-congrats on getting your first on GPX+. =)

Yup. Feebas (male, hopefully) and Nidoran F (hah! can't screw that gender up!).

And while (as usual) neither shiny nor treasure chest made their way into my party during the CM day, this little one completely makes up for it:

60th egg. Some of the egg images (including Feebas ones) weren't showing up right after reset, so I took a few Eevee eggs from the Shelter in between Shop-stalking for a Red Orb (didn't want to risk emptying my cache until I found one, since the process sometimes freezes firefox for a good 30 seconds or longer). ^.^ This hatched out of one of those. Not evolving him, though, since I prefer Eevee's shiny form to any of the Eeveelutions. (and I ended up getting that Red Orb, too. Traded a Pokii egg for it. Surprisingly, the person I dropped it for got it on the first try! I've never had a novelty breeding request taken care of on the first egg, ever!)

You bet, and since we can enter two this time, I think I'll go with Porygon and Skorupi.

News: A lot, but never really bothered to post. I hatched a shiny squirtle on my 173rd egg and a shiny omanyte from my 9th (whom are both lv.100 and evolved now). I also bought a soul dew from the shop and got a latios, which is my favourite summonable legendary. And now, well, the shiny hunts continue!

Araleon

Chill
Are you entering the shiny contest? If so, with what Pokemon?

Yes, I'll be entering. I'll be entering with Zigzagoon and Gulpin.

News: Nothing much, finally found out what a Rattata Egg looks like... Wow, I feel dumb, haha. Soon I'll put my Gulpin back in the daycare.

surfer treecko

Highly Explosive

*Insert expression of joy here* I thought I was too slow getting this... But it turns out I was lucky. Hopefully I didn't steal it from anybody else...

Are Dracos actually that rare anymore tough? People seem to breeding quite a lot of them,and about 1/10 of the users I see seem to have one. Or fifty.

Anyways, congrats on the shinys, wish everybody luck on the contest, blah blah blah.

party:

Rosemary

Sparkling Star
I would love to participate in the shiny contest but I don't have a single shiny yet

in other news this has been a good week for me

first I found and bunch of legendaries in the lab and got a Kyogre from them

then in the shelter I got lucky to find these beauties the same day, a Winter vulpix egg which I have been looking for for so long and a dracowimsy which is in the underground now,and found another dracowimsy in the shelter but since I already got one , I don't know if I will release it or if someone wants it I'll drop it.

and then found the old man sprite and got a Missigno egg I had found one in the shelter before

and then yesterday while I was looking for a Ditto egg I found a Giratina egg

now I'm out to continue looking for a Ditto egg in the lab

congrats to anyone who got shinies etc.

trixie08

Speak No Evil
@Rosemary: You don't need a shiny to participate in the contest. You just have to look for one!

Well, it's official! No more school for me (until August)! So that means unless I say otherwise, activity on this site will go up for me! I may even do a end-of-finals mass-clicking spree (yep, staying up all night!) if I think about it. I also surpassed 700K interactions a few days ago, but fell in the overall rankings of interactions a bit for obvious reasons.

Mr. E Goods

Gone for good
Congrats Zenzai on the Shiny Eevee! Are you going to evolve him?

Are you entering the shiny contest? If so, with what Pokemon?
Illumise and Smoochum, though you already have me down.

Today was a great day... I FOUND MY SECOND EVER CHEST It was a Silverwing inside the Silver Chest. Which is great seeing as I can use one of Corruption Orbs on it.

But my joy was shortlived. Very worried about not reaching CM even though it is at 1.33 at the moment. Also The interaction calculator is messed up again. Interactions from 11:40 (my time) have'nt been calculated still and it is now 12:30 D: Wish a Admin could fix it already. My almost hatching Illumise eggs have 5 lines of uncalculated interactions!! what a waste of clicks!!!

party:

~Goods

Draknir

Fear the Deer
Good news everyone! The counter has been fixed, and the mystery counter is in the stage before CRITICAL MASS time!

Okay, so I once again broke my clicking record. By 300 right now, but that'll be higher by reset.

I'm drawing ever so closer to Hoenn Master, with only 10 more to go, soon(VERY soon, I might add) 8.

Bought a Lunar Wing from the backroom, and almost missed it due to lag. I've officially started a Shining Cresselia Hunt, because Cresselia was the first legendary I got on GPX+.

And back to clicking.

EDIT: Aaaand its broken again. Interaction counter, not my click record.

Last edited:

zenzai

Sweet and Delicious
Congrats on the chest, E. Goods! ^.^ And thanks for the congrats. (and I won't be evolving Dust Bunny)

And good luck on the shiny Cresselia hunt, Entei!

Mrrgh. Wonder if the MC counter would've hit Critical Mass if the interaction calculator hadn't broken those two times. Though it seems like we were a good 30k away, so maybe not.

News: Fake Groudon hatched unshiny. *sigh* Going to start clicking now. Random, but while I've been saving up my valuable items thus far, I'm probably going to break down and sell them when I hit 800~850k points, just out of sheer impatience. Points add up so slowly when I buy a summoning item a day. >__<

Shiny Hunting

Cool Girl Trainer
No critical mass in the end... Although we did reach 1.4 million apparently.

NEWS:

*Hatching small eggs today, not much clicking due to revision.

*Conrats to Zeznai on the Shiny Eevee.

*Congrats to Goods AND Rose on the chests and rare finds.

@BA: I will enter the contest with Dratini and Absol please.

Gardevoir Girl

is NOT a girl

Mmm, I think I'll go with Cyndaquil this time. I'll start picking them up once some of my current eggs hatch.

Sorry I've been away again. I haven't been very active on GPX either, aside from clicking my Pal Pad and occasionally some click-backs. My various Shiny hunts have been moving slowly on account of the fact I don't know what to do with myself now all my original goals are complete. I have been spending a lot of time in the Safari Zone looking for a female Munchlax, and it paid off today when I found... not a Munchlax... but a Bulba Clone, Cloysterman, and Valentacool. There aren't many novelties I need now, and I'll be putting a new breeding pair in the Daycare once I pick up one of the last Eevee eggs they produced.

My birthday's coming up, so I probably won't be clicking much in the next few days. Sorry in advance.

Think that's all for now.

[SPOIL] [/SPOIL]

trixie08

Speak No Evil
Congrats on finding another chest, Mr. E Goods! Long overdue, no?

Yes, I noticed the server's been all weird lately with the EXP counter stopping and at one point lagging like crazy. That's why I didn't get to do much clicking like I do at night, but I'm gonna try to make up for that!

Also, what do you think is causing the Mystery Counter to get so high? The number's been going up really fast for the past few days!

Draknir

Fear the Deer
Also, what do you think is causing the Mystery Counter to get so high? The number's been going up really fast for the past few days!
I'm guessing the increased activity. Has anybody noticed that the average amount of users online has increased lately? Its probably due to school's letting out, but still.

So due to lag, I had to wait until this morning to evolve my Anorith, and to my surprise, the Cacnea in my Walker. Also evolved a Barboach and Shuppet, so I am now Five away from Hoenn Master, when I got Kanto Master only Five days ago.

Due to lag, I accidentally picked up two eggs to fill up my party, but its back down to five. Cresselia is 31% hatched, but I think it'll be hatched today.

My clicking record stopped just short of 9K(I'd have put a note in my journal if it broke 9K), but I plan on breaking it again today.

And back to clicking.

Manchee

extra toasty
@trixie: On the Mystery Counter thing, like you said yesterday, you're done school, correct? So I'm assuming some other people are too, so that means more activity :3 Come June I think we'll start to see CM days a few times a week until the mods make us have to get something like 2 million or something D:

Today was a great day... I FOUND MY SECOND EVER CHEST It was a Silverwing inside the Silver Chest. Which is great seeing as I can use one of Corruption Orbs on it.

WOW I DON'T KNOW WHY THAT HAD TO BE IN CAPITALS, RED COLOR, ITALICS, BOLDED, AND UNDERLINED.

News: Hatchd two Lotad this morning :) Neither were shiny, but it still makes me happy just to hatch them. I can't seem to find any Aipom or Lotad eggs lately, and my Daycare couple is taking forever to make a Squirtle Clone egg :p

BA~

Last edited:

surfer treecko

Highly Explosive
What I think would be nice is that the discounts and points bonus that come with critical mass change depending on how much the counter exceeds 1,000,000 by. So if it's only a small bit over the top, it wopn't do much, but if it's almost double then the bonus would be huge.

Anyways, I got some more EBs and SSs... I'm worried I'm turning into a hoarder... Maybe I'll release them all sometime, along with the rest of my pointless things.

party:

Shiny Hunting

Cool Girl Trainer
**2 Puddings so far

**Did 500 odd clickbacks

**No other clicking

**Hatched a load of 2,560 and 3,780 maturity egg fails including Pichus, Geoduded and Pidgeys

**Tomorrow maybe click more, definitely if Critical Mass (which it should be)

Manchee

extra toasty

Came from an Enigma Stone I bought from the Backroom :) I really like the Enigma Stones - for some reason I don't care so much when I get them and they give me something I already have. It's exciting not knowing what you're going to get :3

News: Clicked while watching Law and Order (SVU ftw! ;P) and I won't be clicking until I get to my mom's house in a few hours; I have to go to a party soon, which is only across the street from my house, but eh. I can't click there :p

BA~

zenzai

Sweet and Delicious
Reminder: May's event begins tomorrow! Make sure to leave a party slot open!
(<.< I'm guessing that no one actually needed that reminder, but just in case)

@BA: I'm hooked on SVU, too. (Benson = <3)

Random: o_O Hot damn the MC counter got high today. 1.65 mil and still two hours to go until reset. Not that I'm complaining, of course. The more Critical Mass days, the merrier.

News: Did almost nothing on GPX+ today, so nothing to report. Going to try to click a little more to get a couple more eggs hatched before reset now.

Last edited:

trixie08

Speak No Evil
Earlier I had this weird feeling that today was when the event started and not tomorrow. Almost left a slot open in my party!

Anyway, event and Critical Mass day? Really can't wait to see how this turns out! I plan on using that Green Orb that I got from the Underground one day since I could possibly hatch it in one day with all the bonuses and such. And, I haven't hatched a Rayquaza since January and possibly aim for a shiny (yep, longshot).

NEWS: Clicked around 6.5K today, which was the most since a few Sundays ago, but I wasn't able to break my record. Also, I'm really starting to hate the one-hour hatch thing. I got a Whismur and Shellder from the lab about 45 or so minutes ago and they have been ready to hatch for around ten minutes or so (they were laid at 8:30). That's kinda why I don't like getting lab eggs too much, especially when it empties out quickly, like CM days.

Status
Not open for further replies.