• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

+/ [the gpx+ and vdex fan club]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mephi

Beginning Trainer?
@TogekissTorchic: DW is 100% female. *looks in Dex*

So I got Jirachi. Which is my 112th very rare egg *rubs it* beshinybeshiny
Also My Bulba clone pair laid a clone awhile I was sleeping. Its my 47th clone egg in my shiny hunt.

7days ago I hatched Shiny Meditite and now I have hatched 575 eggs after it.

Meh.. I really hoped that Poke Radars are in shop but no... last time those were in shop 8 days ago..

Oh and (this might be late now) Im wont join this shiny race.

Last edited:

Esmerry

DREW COME BACK
Congratulations Mephi, BA and Togekiss Torchic (and of course everbody else who got one) on the Jirachi!
I didn't get one, but I am really curious what the others will be!

Some news; I saw a Porygon egg in the shelter. I didn't get it, because I was looking for a Nidoran M egg, but after he was taken, I was thinking it was maybe nice for my egg dex, because you don't see them alot. I'll probably look for another one today.
I did take a Happiny egg from the shelter, because then I can breed when I'm going for Box of Bliss.
Also took a Qwilfish egg from the shelter and hatched him. Put him in the underground right way. By the way, my Lunatone came back from the underground with a Root Fossil. It's my third.. So I'll be selling it later today. I will post here when I sell it.
If I click/hatch eggs/sell my Root Fossil I'll have enough points for the Secret Key, so I'll probably buy it and then save up for the Destiny Knot.
Hatched a Nido fail and took a new one from the shelter.

Also; I got another Old Man visit. O_O

Party:

~ Esmerry

Edit: Hatched and released MissingNo.
Will sell my Root Fossil at 7 AM Server Time.

Last edited:

Mr. E Goods

Gone for good
Congrats on the Shiny Munchlax SH! On the first go too! that is some awesome luck (Although you derserved it with all of your other Shiny Fails) And congrats to Araleon on his shiny Ratatat

No event for me, but congrats on the guys who did get something. I think the reason Wymsy isn't giving away too many and that there is only for types of eggs being given away may be the fact that she has given us so many privileges so far. Common Ditto,the Professer breeding legends all the time, the Summoning items and of course stuff that will become available in the future.

I have almost filled up all the spots in my PC so I will be evolving everything once I finish leveling my remaining pokes.

Party:

~Goods

Illusione-Tempus

ASDFGHJKL

No Jirachi or Mewtwo for me? (I really want a Jirachi) :<

Hopefully the other events will be good enough for me. Congrats on the event eggs and all the shinies.

So I was browsing GPX like usual, going through the Lab and Shelter for good eggs. Managed to get a Lab Tauros, but I missed a Lab Eevee yesterday... Oh well, what are the odds?

Now I don't know why but the egg sprites just doesn't want to show up at GPX right now, everything are in codes... Which is a good reason why I'm lab lurking now, but we still have 2 more event eggs to be distributed, so I'm limiting my lab lurking for a while~

NEWS: Probably some Pokemon evolved, 2 eggs 2 Pokemon at a time right now... Because of the event of course

I'm really focusing on my English HG right now. No more female Togepi, yet a female Chikorita (after about 8 soft resets) and a female Eevee (I just mindlessly grab Bill's Eevee and it's female). My female Chikorita at GPX hatched at my 6th egg, while my female Eevee was some random luck like Togepi... I'm really confused with the fact that my games and my GPX are actually linked somehow =/

trixie08

Speak No Evil
This probably has to do with the memory upgrade that happened around midnight tonight. The images seemed to be fine at first but now I guess they're broken! I hope the mods fix this ASAP!

NEWS: Grabbed some Dratini eggs like I usually do on CM days and the little old man kept stalking me so I waited until my Golduck reached level 100 so I could obtain that egg. I will drop it if it isn't shiny. If it would be with the broken images, it would be really upsetting.

Shiny Hunting

Cool Girl Trainer
Yes! I got a Jirachi. I've never really known Jirachi but this was a pleasant morning surprise.

School so won't click much but should get clickbacks done to take advantage of CM. Adopting small eggs to make use of more adoptions.

Not much else occuring.

@BA: Am I allowed to change my shiny hunt Pokémon? Its just that there is no point me hunting Dratini when I am not active anymore due to exams. I probably won't be adopting any of them because they'll take too long to hatch. If I can, would you please change my Dratini hunt to a Growlithe hunt? Thank You. I will stick with the Absol I think...

Last edited:

Manchee

extra toasty
Updated the Member List :) The non-veteran one had a lot of really inactive members removed completely, but also had a few moved up to the regular list on the first post ^^ SE was removed as per her request and a few people that don't fit my "veteran expectations" were bumped onto the other list of members (located here).

News: Used my Helix Fossil last night, and then my Claw Fossil this morning. I have some Chemistry homework to do, so I won't click too much until that's all done. I might try to click a little right now to help hatch my Aipom egg (my Daycare couple are waiting for me to take one of their eggs).

Aside from any of that, Jirachi got over 11,000 maturity points since last night, so thanks to everyone that clicked it! :D

Party;

BA~

EmpoleonRules

Water FTW!
Downloaded Opera yesterday and tried out Ride the Lightning's Guide and I am amazed on how fast I can click on opera. Switching tabs is a whole lot faster. :D

Also, I hope todays Event egg is something I something good and if it is I hope I get it. I usually always have bad luck at these events.

News: Hatched a lot of shiny char fails. :/

Party:

Togekiss•Torchic

Aaaaaaah~♫
@TogekissTorchic: DW is 100% female. *looks in Dex*

So I got Jirachi. Which is my 112th very rare egg *rubs it* beshinybeshiny
Also My Bulba clone pair laid a clone awhile I was sleeping. Its my 47th clone egg in my shiny hunt.

7days ago I hatched Shiny Meditite and now I have hatched 575 eggs after it.

Meh.. I really hoped that Poke Radars are in shop but no... last time those were in shop 8 days ago..

Oh and (this might be late now) Im wont join this shiny race.

* Checks* Oh yeah >_< back to looking for a ditto but also hoping I get this mystery egg as well wonder if its a celebi..

Well i'm clicking right now trying to reach four hundred clicks or more

Bought a repel in case while clicking i see a treasure chest.

Party :

hm, curious as to what these next two event eggs are, and hoping i dont already have any of them. i'd be really nice to get a birthday event, my birthday is on thursday. u__u;

got a dracowymsy egg, maybe i'll get that OCD(?) achievement. n__n

i love having a ditto too. =] currently breeding easter buneary..i wonder what novelty i should breed next?

my fossil armaldo is almost lv. 100 <3 he's my favourite fossil. been hatching random eggs lately, releasing non-shinies..and i have a spare claw fossil..might resurrect it on my birthday, cute birthday anorith. n__n

btw torchie, idt you can get another event egg, besides you already have 3 very rares/novelties in your party..unless you're hoping someone releases one. :s

edit; yeah, my fossil is lv. 100, PC'ed it, put my shiny ninetales in ym party, spazz clicked a zergoose and there was a bidofo next to it..would've prefered it so i could corrupt it eventually...ehh. if my zergoose aint shiny or female, i'll prolly release it for my friend, idk.

Last edited:
Random update from Saph~

Haven't done anything interesting, since I'm inactive there. I've managed to get a Shadow Lugia egg, and I'm waiting until the 23rd (mah birthday) to hatch him. I didn't get a Mewtwo (and I already have Jirachi), but oh well. I'm really just raising random Pokemon and hatching some SS eggs. I'm planning on being active again when school's over orz I'm also collecting Rainbow Wings, Green Orbs, and Lustrous Orbs for shiny hunts (but that's not going too well lol).

Mudkip8003

Look what I got! After get a Dracowymsy and a Dracowymsy egg (Which just hatched!), I come looking on the screan while looking in the shelter, and I see a chest. I got a Rambow Wing, and I sucuessfully summoned a Ho-oh. Lucky me, because I have done a lot this week. Stinks that I xan't get any bit of the event.

Party:

LugiaLov

Hey cool, I got moved to the veteran list!

I took my cacnea out of the underground and got nothing.

Took a trapinch from the shelter and placed in the underground.

Hatched either a llumise or a volbeat, not quite sure.

I'm going to adopt 5 more and see if I can get one with PKRS.

Hoping for the event (obviously) but I already have a mew so if it's mew I won't get it.

My speculation is that it's going to be uxie, mexprit, or azelf. (I hope so)

Lab Rare:

Last edited:

EmpoleonRules

Water FTW!
Didn't get the Regigigas since I already have one, but I am really hoping tomorrows egg is something I don't have.

Btw, I will be droping the pokemon in my Drop Box tomorrow. I will state the time here when I think of a time. It's contents include: 5 Shellderboys, 1 Easter Buneary, 2 Latios, 5 Zergoose(geese?), 10 Slime Slugmas, and 1 Winter Vulpix. I hope you guys get some of these so I know they are going to good people.

Party:

Last edited:

Mr. E Goods

Gone for good
Updated the Member List :) The non-veteran one had a lot of really inactive members removed completely, but also had a few moved up to the regular list on the first post ^^ SE was removed as per her request and a few people that don't fit my "veteran expectations" were bumped onto the other list of members (located here).

@BA- Ummm... Don't mean to be rude or anything but why was I removed onto the other inactive list? I am a very active member of the club!

News: Didn't get a Regigigas from the event =.= My last chance tomorrow. Congrats to anyone who did though.

And my Shadow Lugia is very close to hatching :)

party:

~Goods

zenzai

Sweet and Delicious
Regigigas, eh? Totally wasn't expecting that. Like ER, I was immune from one. Here's hoping that I'm not immune to tomorrow's giveaway!

Number of Regigigas eggs given out: 400. *blink* Breedable novs aside, that's the smallest event giveaway since I joined.

I'm probably going to be mostly inactive on GPX+ tomorrow, as well. >__< Sorry for the lack of clickbacks!

News: Hatched a tiny number of shiny fails (including another Kyogre. -__- ) over the past couple of days. Once Pokii hatches, I'll have the base form of all breedable novs (just in case for future achievements, redistribution of novs already in circulation during future events, etc.)~ And, err, that's it. ^.^;; quite uneventful.

Esmerry

DREW COME BACK
Nope, no Regigigas for me. I really wonder what the last one will be..

Some news; Do you remember the Root Fossil I was talking about yesterday? Well, I did sell it so I had enough points for the secret key ^-^ Because there was CM day the backroom was closed, but I just checked and it sounds pretty cool.

Oh and I still haven't found a Porygon. I did see a Crystal Onix egg, Zergoose egg and today an Easter Buneary egg (novelties I still need) but I missed them all. But, I just saw another Easter Buneary egg, and I was very very slow, but I still got it. Yay!
Also put Happiny in the underground, got from Qwilfish a Dusk Stone.
I will also be slowly taking some eggs from the lab, since I am not far away from the achievement. Like, I took a Tyrogue since I still need all it's evolutions. Enough to do!

Oh and congratulations on all the nice stuff (like Shiny Hunting on the Jirachi) and I hope that everybody who hasn't gotten an event egg yet, will get one. Happy early birthday, Lil Crickee =P

~ Esmerry

Manchee

extra toasty
@BA- Ummm... Don't mean to be rude or anything but why was I removed onto the other inactive list? I am a very active member of the club!

I never said the other list was for inactive people :x On the first post it says it's just for people that aren't Co-Owners, myself, or a veteran. Inactive people aren't on either of the lists, they're removed altogether. I just didn't think you fit what I consider a veteran, sorry. It doesn't mean that you can never be moved back onto the first post (SH has already been moved onto the list you're on now and then moved back to the first post) just that at the moment I don't find you to be a veteran.

News: I loved yesterday :) I hatched Jirachi and both of my fossils ;P Plus a crapload of other eggs as well. No shinies or anything but still, I'm happy about it.

I like seeing the Legends that haven't been given out much being given out in this event. Maybe that's why so few are given out? I think maybe Wymsy wants some of the Legends to be a little more rare-er than some others.

I still love the Regigigas I got from the Shelter way back when though :p And I love I got the only Legend was was eligible for in this event so far, haha.

BA~

Illusione-Tempus

Oh, hey Sapph! Your birthday is this 23rd May? That's also my mom's birthday (BTW Happy Early Birthday Lil Crickee) :)

So I'm not qualified as veteran? Oh well, I can't complain though... Hopefully I can get a laptop soon, going online during school won't hurt right? (My school has Wifi) :3

Obviously I can't get a Regigigas... Seeing that I have one already. Hopefully tomorrow I'll get an egg. I just can't seem to stop hogging all the Lab Gulpins. At least I managed to control myself from taking another Lab Happiny...

By the way, starting 17th May, I'll have a 4 day vacation. My school will be used for the retrials of the year 9 final exams. Don't ask why though, probably I'll be clicking since there will be no one to bother me ('til my little brother comes home at around 9... Not a lot of free time huh?)

It has gone a lot more busier at school than when I was at year 7. Maybe the reason why I'm not clicking that much anymore...

surfer treecko

Highly Explosive
Ummm... I'm not on either of the lists... That isn't intentional, right?

Anyway, no event egg for me *boohoohoo*, but I did get an old man visit, and my first Missingno egg, which makes up for it. When it hatches, I'll be able to get the Novelty Seeker achievement, which is even better. Oh, and I finally bought all 5 PC boxes. Yay for me!

party:

Status
Not open for further replies.