• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

+/ [the gpx+ and vdex fan club]

Status
Not open for further replies.

trixie08

Speak No Evil
Sorry I failed to congratulate everyone who got a lot of cool stuff yesterday!

Like I said earlier, I was finally able to get Corporate GPXPlus, making me the 28th (I think) person to get it! Now I'm just gonna get points so I can buy a bunch of Repels so I can get serious about Unown hunting. I hope I get Alphabet Soup someday and thanks in advance to anyone that has helped me so far!

NEWS: Not much; strictly using Opera for clicking today!

Arceusorigin

i don't know if i can join but i will

Username:Arceusorigin
GPX Plus Username: arceusorigin
GPX Plus Party Link: http://gpxplus.net/user/arceusorigin
How long you have been on GPX Plus: 8/3/09 (forgot about site for 8 months)
How active you are on GPX Plus: every day

news:got missingno & easter buneary egg today, dracos yesterday, easter buneary 17th, manaphy 16th, zergoose 15th, & slime slugmas 13th and 12th.

party-http://i.gpxpl.us/80/76/DszMq/s.png, http://i.gpxpl.us/80/162/YblMq/s.png, http://i.gpxpl.us/80/162/sblMq/s.png, http://i.gpxpl.us/80/183/FNJMq/s.png, http://i.gpxpl.us/80/205/QmCMq/s.png, http://i.gpxpl.us/78/234/IJAMq/s.png

Last edited:

trixie08

Speak No Evil
Username:Rooroo26
Party Link:http://gpxplus.net/user/RooRoo26
How active you are on GPX+: I play when ever I posibl

Username:Arceusorigin
GPX Plus Username: arceusorigin
GPX Plus Party Link: http://gpxplus.net/user/arceusorigin
How long you have been on GPX Plus: 8/3/09 (forgot about site for 8 months)
How active you are on GPX Plus: every day
Sorry but I can't accept your applications. Please read over the rules and try again.

NEWS: Not much has happened. I'm halfway through Got Milk? and I got Forbidden Love not that long ago. I'm also close to Ruin Maniac. All I have to evolve is Fossil Kabuto. Speaking of evolving, I evolved my Wailmer to Wailord.

Also, just to let you guys know in advanced, I'm sending my laptop off for hopefully the last time in a while on Monday, so I won't be giving any clickbacks until I get it back.

Last edited:

zenzai

Sweet and Delicious
Reserve box contents (including Mew) should be dropped within the next half-hour. Summoned a shiny-fail Lugia yesterday, so adding that and an Unown "?" to the drop as well. Will update with the exact time as soon as stuff's dropped. Dropped at 2:06!

x__X I really wish we had more box space. Two boxes for shiny-fails really isn't enough, and there's nothing else that I'm willing to release (my living dex boxes are definitely staying as they are, as are my Breeders, Novs, Legends, Unowns, and Shinies boxes. The only one I can think of emptying is the box of Shuckles, and I really don't want to get rid of them either. T__T I <3 my Shucks.) and I'll stop whining now.

News: Managed to Unlock Safari Warden (and a couple other achievements) yesterday after snagging a Tauros and Kangaskhan in the Safari Zone! Other than that, it's been shiny-fails all the way.

Edit: Dropped the Mew, Unown, and everything else in the Drop box at 2:06. Good luck to everyone going for something!

Last edited:

Mr. E Goods

Gone for good
Lookie what I got :
I wasn't going to get any legendaries (though I had none of them) As I want to summon my own, but I saw heaps of unowns, all of which I had so I decided to get Shaymin, as I needed one more for the other form. Then I went and boxed it (only had one free spot) came back, four refreshes over a Ho-oh and Kyogre and I saw the 'q' unown, so I got it. Then boxed it came back to see what was left and got a Fossil Kabuto which I needed too.

Congrats to all who got something ( Trixie and Fluffs I think), and big thanks to zenzai for making me one step closer to Alphabet soup!

News: None. I wish it would be CM for Saturday tomorrow... but it wasn't.

party:

~Goods

Illusione-Tempus

Congrats for the goods, Goods (okay, I know that's not funny -_-)

Sorry for not clicking yesterday, project and all... And tomorrow's Saturday... Wait a minute, why can't they make today a holiday as well. None of teachers came to my class today, why bother? :mad:

Oh well, now that I only have today to click (Saturday we're going to my grandma's, Sunday I'll focus on my Science project), I'll try to hatch my legends today... 25% to go, yesterday I got to 50% overnight thanks to views and clicks (where did all the views come from anyway?)

BTW have I said this before? I'm dropping my Ho-Oh if it doesn't hatch shiny... besides, why would I want to keep 3 Ho-Oh anyway? It's not like I'll be stocking a ridiculous amount of legends in my PC right?

Besides, it'll still bring the "Ho-Oh stroke of firsts" into place, after one as my first event Pokemon and the other as my first lab legend, this will be as the first legend I release... Why do I focus things into Ho-Oh anyway? :-?

Shiny Hunting

Cool Girl Trainer
Congrats to Goods on the drop finds.

I'm clicking regularly now whenever I'm home, whilst revising. But sometimes I cannot get on.

Congrats to Mephi on the Shiny Pichu from Big Bidoof.

Cannot wait until new event system. I want to see what it involves.

Still raising my lab rares to level 100.

trixie08

Speak No Evil
I'm curious about the new event system as well! I hope I can actually get stuff more often after it's instated (yeah, my event luck is still kinda bad).

NEWS: I have some eggs that are close to hatching, but I won't start mass-clicking for a couple more hours since I'm gonna be heading back to bed. Also, I was able to get these from zenzai's drop this morning:

So thanks again! I never saw the Mew though but I'm glad it went to a great owner!

Mephi

Beginning Trainer?
So yeah... Shiny Pichu.. from Safari... dropped by... Big Bidoof:
I dont know what happened.. Was this a mistake drop or what... I think I never know that.

I need to breed 3 eggs so I can get Master Breeder.

I didi have x2 Bulba clones in daycare about 3 hours and they laid every hour 2 eggs:
1st eggs: 2 times Bulba eggs
2nd eggs: Bulba clone and normal bulba
3rd eggs: 2 Bulba Clones. Yeah! Proplem is that Im shiny hunting one so I really want these kind of thinks right now. Hope that other one isint shiny >.<
Last time when 2 Novelty pokes laid 2 novelty eggs (DWxDitto doesnt count) happened whit 2 Slime Slugmas long ago.

Fast edit: And I think I forgot something to say but my laptop keep crashing. Hard to write anything just because it might crash anytime -_-

Edit2: Yeah. Laptop doesnt crash anymore.
I also want to know what new things are coming :3 Meh... We just need to wait..
Got Master Breeder and got Griseous Orb from it.

Last edited:

Esmerry

DREW COME BACK
~ Hatched Nidoran M Fail. Count: 46
~ Hatched Venonat (male)
~ Hatched Zangoose (female)
~ Got the achievement Purple Drank ^-^
~ Got a Nidoran M egg from the shelter, a Pichu egg from the shelter and a Krabby egg from the lab.
Yeah, I have to work on Open-Hearted too, I am so close to Cypress' Assistant!

Other then those things, I have been hatching 3 eggs and leveling 3 Pokémon at the same time.
Oh and daycare pair produced a Nidoran M egg. I won't take them anymore, because I am working on Open-hearted and it's better if I take Nidoran M eggs from the shelter (they are pretty common). Also, I want to level up Nidoran M 'till he is level 100, or I'll switch them when Ditto reaches level 100.

Congratulations Trixie on your Unowns, and Mephi on your shiny Pichu! What an awesome grabs ^-^

~ Esmerry

Last edited:

m190049

Local psychopath
Mephi PM'd me about the Red Orb. I tried, and, she successfully got it!~
Zenzai PM'd me about the Blue Orb a bit later. I was asleep though, again.
Inconsistent m19 is inconsistent. >__>

m19 needs more consistency. ...And a better sleep schedule.
Like I said earlier, I was finally able to get Corporate GPXPlus, making me the 28th (I think) person to get it!
Congrats on that; and I think I might be next!
I currently have 969,584 points for this.
And BOY it's been annoying getting all these. >_>
Can't wait to get rid of them, honestly. =P

I can't unlock most of the Party Achievements due to Eggs in my party.
...And when I hatch them, I keep forgetting, and I just go to get more.
Bah.

...I think that's it, for now.

Mr. E Goods

Gone for good
Congrats to Mephi on the shiny Pichu. Wonder if Bidoof meant to drop it?

News: Downloaded Opera and followed Lightnings guide and... It sucks crap. It freezes evertime I try to open tabs. only got like 1200 clicks in like 2hours. Most opf the tabs load, but a few of the never finish loading. So when I try to tab click them, cycling through the tabs takes about 40sec each, then I am unable to actually click annything, coz of the lag and it being frozen all the time. I dont know why this is happening to me only either. Im not sure how to get rid of the lag (I open 100 tabs with it, about 1 in every 5-6 attempts works perfectly)... what a waste of my morning.

I think I might stick to fire fox, opening 60 in 3min (which is faster atm), unless anyone has any suggestions on how to fix it.

~Goods

trixie08

Speak No Evil
Does it have to do with your computer? Because it works okay for me.

NEWS: Nothing significant happened since my last post, except I unlocked Selective Trainer. I did find three random items while clicking (one of them ironically was a Metal Coat, which I had been looking for for a few days this week to evolve my Onix, but they were on sale Wednesday so I bought one then). I was also able to get the last Miltank egg I need for Got Milk? and found a couple of Mudkip eggs from the shelter to work towards so i herd. I wonder if BA will allow me to replace my Aipoms with some Swamperts so I can get the rest, but Aipoms are really rare so if that's the case I won't be able to have at least one Aipom egg in my party at a time.

Illusione-Tempus

m190049 said:
I can't unlock most of the Party Achievements due to Eggs in my party.
...And when I hatch them, I keep forgetting, and I just go to get more.
Bah.

Same case here... I should stop adopting Feebas eggs from my couple... The only 6-Pokemon Party Achievement I unlocked would be Repo Man... ^^;

Okay, thanks to lack of Feebas in the shelter, I'm starting to adopt other eggs for my shiny hunt... Namely Buneary and Trapinch. Eevee hunt has just started, but since it's rarity is rare, it'll be hard to find one at the lab... Oh well, I'll get that Shelter Pass soon though.

Sceptile brought me a Nugget from the underground... Man, how long do I need to wait to get five... I was hoping she's going to bring me a Star Piece though :3

Hoenn Master just needs one more dex entry, which is Sharpedo... why do I always choose the hardest one to level up as my last one? I'll just take it out of the Walker and see how's it doing at my party. Hopefully gain more exp since I'm going out later.

EDIT: My first view of the Little Man since last December... I wasn't really expecting anything... Hopefully the Little Man will be so kind and give me 2 more... (I regret giving away that Missingno. to the Secret Santa)

EDIT2: Wait a minute, he gave me another Missingno.! I sooooooo regret giving that Missingno. to the Secret Santa right now...

Last edited:

zenzai

Sweet and Delicious
You're welcome guys, though I really don't deserve any thanks, since I keep on grabbing Unown despite having a full Lab set (openly shiny hunting them now), and most of the rest were shiny fails. >__<

And I keep doing the same thing as MiloticFan and m19, too. I used my "so i herd" Enigma Stone before I could unlock Got Milk, then grabbed a Beldum right before that finished hatching, then stole a Latias before that could hatch (since a bunch of people are missing summons on purpose, I figured I'd take it. Let a Giratina, Rayquaza, and Latios pass by to make up for that, though.)... etc. It never ends. >__<

Is it ok if I pm you right after rest about the Blue Orb, m19? I can't buy it today, since I bought another Enigma Stone once I figured out that you were probably asleep. <.<

@trixie: I'm pretty sure that BA repealed that rule about having to have at least one egg of your shiny hunt in your party all of the time. Or, at least, I think he did. If he didn't, I've disqualified myself many times already.

News: Seems like Feebas eggs have gotten easier to find in the Shelter since the May achievements came out (yay!). I guess people are saving their steals for Mudkips and Miltanks and the other achievement pokes? ^.^;; And... more shiny fails. I'm really hoping that something nice (like a male Feebas or an Unown or a summon or a Beldum) ends up breaking my current non-shiny streak.

Last edited:

Manchee

extra toasty
@trixie: Yeah, you don't have to always have at least one egg. I would've disqualified myself as well numerous time too :p

News: Hatched lots of eggs recently. This morning I was finally able to get Pokémon Trainer and a few other Achievements that involved having certain Pokés in my Party :) Tomorrow I'll be able to get a few more Party ones.

I used my Radar today. I'm hoping to find something useful today, but it's fine if I don't. I'll be clicking a bunch too, hopefully I can hatch a lot of eggs for Achievements. Though I am running out of box space rather quickly >< Only about five boxes left before everything is completely full. Looks like my big drop day will be coming up soon :p

BA~

EDIT: Does anyone here have an extra Tauros they wouldn't mind dropping for me later? It's the last I need for Safari Warden ><

Last edited:

trixie08

Speak No Evil
Okay then, after all of this laptop business has been sorted out, I'll start breeding my Swamperts and get that achievement out of the way. May also try to complete Youngster Joey after that, or breed Aipoms again for a shorter while then work on the Rattata thing.

NEWS: Not much except for mass-clicking. May be taking a break to get ready for church. I actually hope tomorrow's CM day so I can move closer to Master Summoner! Have my Enigma Stone and I hope it brings me a Latias to complete that other one.

Shiny Hunting

Cool Girl Trainer
Only clickbacks today I'm afraid.

I will soon be having another Mega-Drop full of evolved Pokémon and some legends. More details will be posted later when I have evolved all Pokémon through the walker.

Levelling is going well and got 1st clone egg from my daycare for my female hunt.

Status
Not open for further replies.