• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

+/ [the gpx+ and vdex fan club]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Draknir

Fear the Deer
EDIT: Does anyone here have an extra Tauros they wouldn't mind dropping for me later? It's the last I need for Safari Warden ><
I've got one that I was planning on dropping after getting Sinnoh Master, but I can drop it before that.

Speaking of Sinnoh Master, I'm only 10 away from completing it. I'll probably sell the item I get, provided I haven't summoned it yet.

Got an Enigma Stone from Consolation Prize. It summoned a Latios, which I grabbed because I haven't summoned one before. Unlocked Bill's Grandfather, Upgrader, the first two Summoners, and Cold-Hearted as well. Apparently, I'm 6 away from Marathon Runner and 18 away from Archaeologist.

My reflexes got me another Bidofo. I'm going to drop it if it isn't Shining.

And now I'm off to click.

Mr. Joker

keep calm & carry on
maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

hey guys, figure i should post as i haven't done so in a while.

i have been hoarding finding a lot of noveltys lately, namely a bulba clone, missingno, and ventacool. i am keeping the bulba clone due to it being my first clone, but i put missingno and ventacool in my special drop box, those will be dropped once that box is full.

i like the new achievements, i got a fire stone from Bills Grandpa and i am going for so i herd. i can get kamino girl once i hatch the eggs that are in my party.

meh, i am looking for a gracidea flower, if anyone has one that they would be willing to sell, i would be really really appreciative. pm me on gpx or sppf? thanks.

blah blah blah

^ joker, is it possible for you to save the valentacool for me? D: i dont mean to be all needy with these but omg, theyre so cute. >.<

the little man visited me today, helps me with the achievement because i released a bunch of missingno. in the past. >.> im glad my friend is breeding anoriths again which is great for my hunt~

trixie08

Speak No Evil
This user named Mommy Dearest and I arranged a trade-off of Kangaskhans for the Safari Warden achievement. She missed mine and I didn't see the one she dropped for me, so that was kind of a letdown.

Later, this user named Abaddon said he was leaving the site (he had me on his Pal Pad for a while) and he was dropping all his stuff and said when he'll drop the shinies (he let some of us who asked him know through PM). He dropped them not that long ago. The only ones I saw were the Lucario and Aerodactyl, but I was able to get one of 'em!

This is the very first shiny I got from the shelter! I'd like to thank him for dropping his stuff and letting other users know! (I forgot why he didn't announce when he dropped the shinies on the forum; he let everyone know when he dropped everything else)

NEWS: Besides the Lucario catch, I hatched some more eggs, mostly grabbing random lab eggs.

Last edited:

Manchee

extra toasty
@trixie:

D: Sorry >< I saw it and just went for it since I needed it. I promise to drop it for you once I get the Safari Achievement ;)

Speaking of which, Entei was very nice and dropped his Tauros for me, but someone got it before me :/ So if anyone has one that they no longer need I still need one :3

News: Been doing a lot of clicks atm, and I also hatched a good amount of eggs today. Only two boxes left that I can stuff Pokés in >< Hopefully there's a CM day pretty soon so I can have my big drop. I'd rather do it on one of those days since I'd be really motivated to click a lot and I'd like a splurge of points :p

BA~

m190049

Local psychopath

AKJDGWHEMGFKJEMKGWKW
Finally got my first shiny!!!!!
...Only took 10 months 12 days, and 690 eggs, 209 of them Horsea Eggs. >_>
(Also I would have won the Shiny Contest if I remembered to enter. Bah)

But anyway it's Male and it's Jolly and I WUV IT SO MUCH.
*Squeezes it like a plush toy.*

So, this now makes my Secondary Shiny Hunt, Hippopotas, my new Primary Shiny Hunt.
Hm... What to do for my new secondary...

trixie08

Speak No Evil
CONGRATS m190049!! About time you got a shiny!! And a cute one at that!

And since one good shiny turn deserves another:

That makes it, what, 4 this week? This is crazy! I thought I was gonna go through the whole month without hatching any shinies, and a week after finding that Onix, I hatch a shiny Larvitar. I was gonna look for one later but I got it in the egg shelter thinking "why not".

Here's to hoping more of us get shinies in the coming days, weeks, months, whatever!

Illusione-Tempus

When interactions aren't helping, views takes its place. When views aren't helping interactions takes its place... I know, that's always how I hatch and evolve my Pokemon... Wonder where all the views come from anyway...

Congrats on the cool stuff everyone.

Alright, I told you I'll be gone for a day, and practically, it's already a day since I last visited. At least I didn't regret taking out Carvanha out from the walker. She got Pokerus, and when I came back she's ready to evolve.

Hoenn Master got me a Green Orb. At first, I was debating whether to sell it or use it. Well, you all know what I mean about sell, but I decided to use it for Bringer of Legends and to increase my Summoning stat...

Yeah, you all will probably figure it out what happened. Kinda hoping for a Soul Dew or a Red Orb though. At least that's one dex down... 3 to go... I think I'll start the Johto Dex first. 49 to go... *sigh*

Well I read zenzai's post a while ago, and yay for more Feebas in the shelter. I began stalking for Feebas thanks to that. At least I got another Dracowymsy Egg... it's starting to bug me tbh, and I want 6 shelter Wymsys so that I won't be seeing them again...

Draknir

Fear the Deer
Why do you guys have all the luck?! Congrats on all of the Shinings obtained lately!

Got "Sinnoh Master", with my Trash Wormadam getting me three different achievements(That, "Rock, Paper, Scissors", and "Marathon Runner"). Also got "Big Spender", and earlier "Pudding Vat". Overall, I came out with a Pokéradar, a Skull Fossil, 1500 Pts., a Lustrous Orb, and an Enigma Stone. Sold the Fossil and Orb, and used the Enigma Stone to obtain a Dialga. I may splurge and purchase a Corruption Orb(Darkness, my Primal Dialga, was obtained from the first Wymsy Drop of them).

In celebration of my new achievements, I cleaned out my regular boxes aside from parts of breeding pairs, those required for the Badges, and those required for the miscellaneous achievements. It was basically the Pokémon I used for the Four Masters, plus some extras.

In other news, the Bidofo I got accidentally hatched and was subsequently released. Also started a Shining Snover hunt(My friend helped me decide. Works out nicely, because I caught a Shining Snover in my first Platinum game). Got a Munchlax egg in hopes of a female. Also got a partially hatched Phione Egg(Shelter said 46%, party said 45%, so the shelter lied to me), and it hatched as I'm typing this. The Latios I got from my first Enigma Stone is close to hatching, and if all goes well should be by reset.

Now I'm off to break my click record.

zenzai

Sweet and Delicious
Congrats on finally (over 10 months! Dear lord. >__<) hatching a shiny, m19!
And well done on the two shinies today, Trixie! Very nice, indeed.

And I've two Tauros ready to drop now and another Tauros and two Kangas that'll be ready to drop tomorrow, if anyone needs them for the achievement.

Glad my post proved useful, MiloticFan~

News: Stole and corrupted a Groudon from the Lab. And more shiny fails. ^.^;; Oh, and I won't be online for much of tomorrow, since I'm finally going to see Iron Man 2 (as well as do other date-y stuff with the bf).

surfer treecko

Highly Explosive
Congrats on the shinies! Horsea was my first shiny too, oddly enough.

I've missed quite a few rares in the safari zone due to me refreshing too quickly... I hate it when that happens. But I did manage to summon a Heatran (I used a repel though) and get a Winter Vulpix, which is good.

I'm thinking of starting a Shiny Dracowymsy hunt... I can't breed them yet, but they always seem to be in the shelter when I look. And then I can release all the shiny fails at the same time.

party:

Last edited:

zenzai

Sweet and Delicious

A subtle shiny, but one nevertheless. Procured while hatching eggs to drop for others for Safari Warden. =D (took 5 eggs total, including the one I hatched for dex completion)
*is happy*

Also bought a Magma Rock from the Backroom right after reset, for the sole purpose of failing it to get the Consolation Prize achievement. Don't know who ended up getting it, but the Enigma Stone I got for the achievement summoned a Giratina! Worked out nicely, since this unlocked Bringer of Legends. ^.^

Mr. E Goods

Gone for good
OMG congrats again to zenzai on the shiny Kangaskan, Trixie on the Onix, Lucario and now a Larvitar, Mephi on the shiny Pichu and Cubone! Seems like every second day Im congatulating one of you three on a shiny XD SPREAD THE LOVE!

AND CONGRATS TO M19 ON FINALLY GETTING A SHINY, AND ONE IN YOUR HUNT TOO!

News: Had a very miserable time attempting to click with Firefox. Too laggy and got like 60 clicks in 6min compared to my usual 60 in 3-4min. (I know a pretty long time but for me 3-4 min is very fast). So i decided to download Opera (like I stated in my last post) and it loaded heaps fast, but not all the tabs finished loading. So when I try to tab click through them, it freezes on the first tab, and I can't click anything at all. I keep clicking the feed button, but nothing happens. This happens about 4/5 of the times. I know it isn't my comp as the tabs load perfectly but completely randomly three or four never have the blue dots appear on the tab. So I decided to test Chrome. Laggyish (don;t think that is a word), but it only opens 26 Tabs!! It can open heaps but only if you manually click thing to open the tabs. I set to open 60 tabs, but only 26 ever come up, which makes Chrome not an option.

Apart from that disappointment of watching everyone else click like 8k, the up side is my school will be issued laptops in two week (which is frickin ages away) from the governments. They are Apple macs , hopefully Opera will work on that. If not my dreams of mass clicking is completely over.

Today though I got 4th on mist evolved ( someone called Lavendereyedninetails got 2nd today unfortunately) So that was nice (although I accidently evolved two of my Poliwhirls into Poliwrath -_-). I got Magma Rock for Box Of Bliss, which I thinking about failing (not sure though).

Planning to drop all my pokes tomorrow.

AND: new dress up stages available, like sand, plains, snow, puddles etc. I like Kandy the Loppuny the best
And Queen Shucky (turned to be wrong gender. Meant to be a king Shucky)

Just evolveing the rest of my pokes now. Three away from Jotoh Mast. 4 away from Sinnoh. 5 away from Kanto.

party:

~Goods

Last edited:

Mudkip8003

Congrats to everyone with a shiny! Great job!

I'll be needing some Pokemon for the Safari Warden achevement. PM me here or on GPX. Thinking of doing a Shiny hunt soon. I did find a Creselia egg in the shelter, so that makes up for not finding many things. Does anyone have a Bidofo they could give me?

Party:

Manchee

extra toasty
Yay for shiny Horsea, Larvitar, and Kagaskhan!

@Goods: Seriously? *checks stats* Yay Lavender!
She happens to be a good friend of mine. She was one this forum and had a really amazing Fic, but she left >< She's also the owner of this familiar face:

News: The Slime Slugma in my Party that my Daycare couple produced hatched this morning, allowing my Party to have enough room for me to have my clones, Pidgey, and Pidgeotto in my Party. I unlocked Big Spender, Dr. Fuji, and Zephyr Badge. I'm thinking about using my Enigma Stone I got from Big Spender as my fail summon, but it depends on what exactly it summons since I still need a few before I get Bringer of the Legends.

I'll edit this post if I decide to use the Enigma as my fail, and I'll let you know what it is too if I'm not getting it :3 I won't be using it until my Party is empty, this way I can get Kimono Girl and Purple Drank :p

My Daycare couple also produced yet another Slime :3 I'll be taking it after I get my Achievements and use the Enigma. If it hatches non-shiny I'll add it to my drop.

Party;

BA~

EDIT: Summoned a Dialga. I already have it, but I needed one to corrupt, so I took it :3

Last edited:

trixie08

Speak No Evil
Announcement: Tomorrow I'll be sending my laptop to get it repaired for hopefully the last time (the last time I did that the guy ordered the wrong part), so I'll be on a very short hiatus until hopefully late Tuesday or Wednesday. I may not click or give click-backs as much as I did when I had this happen other times. Besides, I do need a bit of a break after clicking a lot every day.

Yep, totally copied that from my post on the Knights of the Round Table thread!

NEWS: Not much except for clicking and hatching. I used my Enigma Stone in an empty lab in hopes for a Latias, but instead it gave me another Ho-oh. Still needed it for Master Summoner. And, as it turns out, I accidentally released a Hitmonlee I wanted to level up, and I didn't have any Tyrogues, so it felt as if it took forever to find that egg. I got one from the lab a few minutes ago though. I also noticed I dropped a level 100 fully-raised (as in not leveled up in the Walker or Daycare) Venomoth that I raised for the Marsh Badge!

Plat. Frontier

Epic Mustache
Can I join? If I can:

Username: Random Kid
Party Link: http://gpxplus.net/user/Random+Kid
How active you are on GPX+: At least once times a day.
Anything else required in the rules: "I am not a noob and can follow all rules, including not to one-line"

Last edited:

Shiny Hunting

Cool Girl Trainer
Done clickbacks today.

Does anyone know what's happened to Mephi because she hasn't been on for a couple days now :S

Well got two sets of lab rares on the train so that I can change them for the night while I sleep to get some extra clicks.

Got lab Lunatone to 100 yesterday.

Big exam tomorrow, but after that should click more because I have asier exams for a while.

Manchee

extra toasty
Welcome Plat. Frontier :)

News: I got another chest today! And this time it wasn't black or blue and it actually gave me something useful :3 Groudon, the Legend that's been frustrating me the most for a long time, finally if mine. After Corrupting the first one I got and then the one that should've summoned from the Red Orb my Blissey brought me from the Underground glitching, I was able to get one :)

Other then that, I hatched a Slime Slugma and switched my Slimes out of the Daycare so I can get Forbidden Love. Once I get that I'll throw the two Slimes back in since they only need one more egg anyway.

Party;

BA~

EDIT: Meeeep. So I have twenty spaces in my PC left D: Hopefully this drop can happen this weekend ><;;

Last edited:

m190049

Local psychopath
Anything else required in the rules: TWO All SPPf and Club Rules, including no one-liners.
Er... Not... Quite... Right...
Read rule nine over, briefly...

SO, ANYWAY.

I've been contemplating what I should make my new Secondary Shiny Hunt.
Several options were considered, and I narrowed it down as far as possible.
Though I still can't really decide. SO, I'LL ASK YOU GUYS!! ISN'T THAT FUN-O-RIFIC?
-Magnemite
-Swinub
-Nosepass
-Numel

Pick one I guess? I'm not particularly sure on Magnemite though.
I don't seem to see it a lot, so it might be hard to shiny hunt.

Also, woo, finally!~
1 Million Points.

Recent Achievements:
CorporateGPXPlus.png
Corporate GPXPlus - Have a million points on hand at one point in time. - (no reward)

Status
Not open for further replies.