• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

+/ [the gpx+ and vdex fan club]

Status
Not open for further replies.

trixie08

Speak No Evil
I like that you can cancel shiny hunts. When I first got the Shine Recorder, I put in Yanma in a whim because I couldn't think of anything else. I never see too many Yanma eggs in the shelter or lab so I figured I'll just continue with that one later. I replaced it with Growlithe, btw, which is going pretty good as of right now, since there I seem them more often than Yanma.

And, I read somewhere that Big Bidoof said that there will be no July Addition to the achievements. I hope that's not true, and if it is, I hope they have something big planned, including the unveiling of the new event system.

Draknir

Fear the Deer
Figured that since I have been lurking, I'd post.

So, basically I do have internet where I am staying. I may put my filler party in the PC in favor of eggs, but I cannot click like I want to. I've chosen the option of being hidden from the online list, since I do not want to be clicked. May get six eggs and rely on views alone. :p

It's cool how we can cancel hunts now, but I don't believe I will stop any of mine. I want all three.

Congrats to all that have obtained rare things as of late.

*goes off to do various things in Germany, like sleep*

Manchee

extra toasty
And, I read somewhere that Big Bidoof said that there will be no July Addition to the achievements. I hope that's not true, and if it is, I hope they have something big planned, including the unveiling of the new event system.

From the May Achievements thread/first post:

Big Bidoof said:
This set's bigger than the others, since there aren't going to be any next month. There's something else planned for then.

;P

I sold a lot of my items the other day and went up ~30,000 points, so now I'm almost at 90,000. I think I'll be moving my drop to next Wednesday... though now that I'm down to only a few boxes (I'm pretty sure I have less that twenty-four spaces left altogether) I'm not sure. I did get a few more Novelties that have been added to the drop :) I'm glad a lot of people have PMed me about stuff. Again, feel free to ask if any of you want something.

Oh, not that it matters much, but I decided to use the full party image now in my signature for this forum since my Fic is back in motion :3

BA~

Mr. Joker

keep calm & carry on
I like that you can cancel shiny hunts. When I first got the Shine Recorder, I put in Yanma in a whim because I couldn't think of anything else. I never see too many Yanma eggs in the shelter or lab so I figured I'll just continue with that one later. I replaced it with Growlithe, btw, which is going pretty good as of right now, since there I seem them more often than Yanma.

I remember reading somewhere that there isn't going to be June ones either. He said that he had something else planned, and it's big.

Shouldn't we know what this months events are too?

Meh, I had finals, putting me on hiatus for the last 2 weeks, I am back now, clicking is at a medium. I am doing other things, like writing a new fic trailer is in a link in my sig, yes I am advertising and re-reading the Twilight series, just finished Eclipse today and I am going to read The Short Second Life Of Bree Tanner before starting Breaking Dawn. But yeah, point is, GPX is not a big thing for me, I still am clicking but I am not going to spend all my time doing it.

I started a Duskull hunt, 8 eggs hatched, hopefully will be done soon and I am going to be starting a Glee project sooner or later.

Party;

trixie08

Speak No Evil
OMG random lab-born shiny!

I was just grabbing lab eggs after running low on shelter grabs and I decided to grab a Swinub for the heck of it. I was kinda bummed that it was only laid around a few minutes before I picked it up but whatever. Not the most exciting shiny, but I should look on the bright side, I have 20 shinies now!

And, is anyone having problems with Opera? It keeps crashing for me now!!!

Manchee

extra toasty
And, is anyone having problems with Opera? It keeps crashing for me now!!!

Yes -_- I was trying to click while watching the Flyers game, but I got too frustrated and just shut my laptop ><

Congrats on the shiny though. Now I only need... sixteen more to catch up :x

I clicked, like, no one today tbh. I hatched two Bidoof and summoned a Groudon with an Enigma Stone from the Backroom. I'll only corrupt it if I get 15,000 points before it hatches or if I manage to find a chest of some sort that I don't need.

BA~

Esmerry

DREW COME BACK
=D Congratulations on your shiny, Trixie!

I just couldn't wait, sold 2 Moon Stones and got Big Spender!
I bought a Wide Lens, Shine Recorder and that new account upgrade thing..
Just evolved Claydol, maybe I'll put him with a Mystery Box in the new account upgrade.
Because I evolved Claydol, I'll put my Easter Lopunny (Layla) back in my party.
I also put Nidoran M in the shine recorder!

I'll maybe use one of the two Enigma Stones I have soon. I want to use it when the lab is empty, because I don't want to lose another legend (like I did with Ho-oh)

That's it!
~ Esmerry

Mr. Joker

keep calm & carry on
Congrats Trixie! Swinub are pretty in shiny form, I want one o3o

What's new? Not much, I purchased the Mystery Box, threw my Snorunt, Yukiwarashi, into it, I used the mediocre option. I am not expecting to have it back for a few days ;_____; I started a new shiny hunt, Teddiursa, I love the damn bear and I like it's minty coloring. I am going to do a Seel hunt once I complete one of the two hunts, (Teddiursa - 0 eggs hatched and Duskull - 11 eggs hatched).

Also I am going to a Twins Game (Baseball) tonight, so no clickbacks after 5 server time :X sorry, family time > gpx time.

Party;

Mephi

Beginning Trainer?
Well. Ill stop hoarding things now and going to drop all extra Legendaries (45)/Noveltys(135)/100lvls at 4:00 servertime.
There is 55 Bulba clones and 6 are females.

-After many stones and Valuable Items I finally got a fossil from Underground: Helix Fossil.
-Lugia is in Box. Cant wait to see what is this thing...
-Shiny hunt news:
Charmander - 581 eggs
Finneon - 517 eggs

Hmm nothing else. Just wanting to send this drop time in here :3

Edit: Got some proplems awhile dropping so all of those are dropped between 4:03PM and 4:05PM servertime

Last edited:

Araleon

Chill
Whoa. That's really generous of you, Mephi. Thanks for letting us know!

Congratulations on your Shiny, trixie, and on your fossil Mephi, and on your Beedrill BA, and anyone else I missed for something cool.

Hm. These boxes... I haven't gotten one from an egg yet. Are the egg ones the same as the upgrade? Or do you need an egg box to use the account upgrade box? Because I kinda want to put Raichu in the box...

Decided I don't want to do a Zigzagoon shiny hunt right now. I'll stick with Gulpin for now.

My Quilava got my first fossil from the underground: Claw Fossil. Soon after, I got a partially matured fossil egg from the lab, most likely it's a Dome Fossil egg.

trixie08

Speak No Evil
I put one of my fail Rattatas into the box, just to be safe. The next time I do it (if I can do it another time) and if it is something good, I'll put in a legend in an expensive box. What, I'm just being cautious.

NEWS: I reached 1 million interactions today!!! And Opera's not acting silly like it did last night! I also found the little man again for my third MissingNo. given by him (to me it looks kinda funny when he's in front of the box). My Kricketune, Wigglytuff, and Linoone reached level 100 and I replaced them with Kabutops, Marowak, and my shiny Swinub. I'm debating on whether or not to box Swinub after I evolve it into Piloswine then bring it back into my party after the five days are up. I didn't do it with any of the others (Onix I boxed after she reached level 100 and I just evolved her when I could, and Aipom just stayed in my party until the five days were over.)

Manchee

extra toasty
I put my Muk in the middle box, which ended up being the Silver Division. She had no item, but she kicked some butt against a fossil and won me ~4000 points 8D Apparently she also got some experience, but she's at level 100, so... :x

I only put her in because she was my first Pokémon, and looks like it paid off very well :3

My interactions are slow, but it's not so bad. I sort of need them to be so that I don't end up hatching tons of eggs and maxing out my PC (hence why I'm also only having on egg in my Party right now).

Not much else to say. ;P I only need to take two finals for school today, then I'm leaving early and coming home. My next and last final is Monday, and after that I'm free for the summer :3

BA~

Esmerry

DREW COME BACK
Wow, the Vs. Seeker sounds really nice!
I just entered Layla, the Easter Lopunny in the bronze competition. It also looks like the
mystery box I had, is a Poison Barb!

Other news:
~ Got a full box of Nidoran M fails and released them all.
~ Nidoran fail count is 75
~ Got 2 Nidoran M eggs, an Igglybuff egg, an Electrike egg and a Drowzee egg!

I can't wait to try out the Vs. Seeker. I am happy I bought the unknown item yesterday..
It's not much news, oh well.

~ Esmerry

Edit: Hatched a Nidoran M fail, the Electrike and the Igglybuff.
It also seems like I won with the Vs. Seeker 8D I got some points and Layla got some experience, I like it ^-^

Last edited:

trixie08

Speak No Evil
This Vs. Seeker is really neat! I won four battles and lost one. As of right now I put in my shiny Luxray to see how he would fare against whatever opposition is being thrown at him. For the first battle, I had that Rattata and she won her battle. I posted that victory in one thread and someone made a "top percent of Rattata" joke!

Speaking of, I hatched my fifth Adamant Rattata last night! After this, the nightmare's over and I can breed Gulpins to get Pokii's Rage out of the way. I may also continue shiny hunting for Rattata, you may never know.

Mr. Joker

keep calm & carry on
I love the VS. Seeker, but that may be because I have a compulsive need to gamble when i'm not on gpx plus, my friends and I make bets all the time for the most ridiculous stuff and we play cards and so on.... meep I love the update, GAMBLE ALL I WANT ON GPX+ 8DDDDDDDDD

I threw in my Snorunt, it lost although it apparently was a long battle, which is nice to know she fought! I threw in my level 90-something Heatran into the Bronze Category. EDIT: Heatran won against some guys Giratina, "against all odds" Heatran won. That makes my wins 1:1 EDIT2: Teegan, my Bellossom, went into the VS. Seaker, it was paired with a Phione and kicked some butt, making my wins 2:1. I threw my Houndoom into it, the Silver category, 2000+ points to enter D8

Oh, Mephi, thank you so much! I got the one pokemon I never thought i'd get on GPX+, Primal Dialga. I got it from your drop, thank you so much <333333333333

party;

I started a Bidoof hunt for the lol of it, idk if I am really going to go through with it.

Last edited:

Araleon

Chill
So. VS Seeker. It sounds awesome! My brother has done it with his Donphan and won, but I didn't have enough points after purchasing the VS Seeker (because I bought the Shine Recorder not too long ago) to enter...

I plan on entering Volt the Raichu when I get enough points. He was my first level 100.

Manchee

extra toasty

Shelter steal... very strange. Lol I sort of did a double-take, thinking I saw the Gira egg that was in the old background image ;P

I've done a pretty nice deal of interactions. Opera crashed, so I decided to take a break for a little while. My drop is tomorrow, and I'm hoping Opera will pull through so I can do a lot of interactions as well. My Journal will have all the drop times of un-reserved things and each box, just in case everyone is looking for something other then a Novelty.

BA~

Mr. E Goods

Gone for good
My love bugs shiny hunt is complete: Shiny Illumise after 244 eggs... But the shiny recorder says 90 something >.< Really happy right now from that awesome shiny. I am still trying to figure out what to call her though... So hard to think up names for shinies.

And congrats to Mephi on the shinies, BA on the shiny Beedrill and Trixie on the shiny Pilowswine (Sorry if I forgot anyone, havn't posted for several days).

Speaking of shinies I like that Dacare off spring update how you can view shinies you bred. I have bred 4: Pinser, Herracross, Oddish (my Pea :)) And Castform. The Castform I noticed Hasn't got a shiny form (only Normal form has one) as it is Hail form. It really sucks how castfroms Rain, Hail and Sunny have no shiny form, I mean The burmy's and Rotom's do!

And I am yet to use my VS Recorder (Forgot all about it today).

Achievements unlocked:

Storm Badge
Hive Badge
Pierce the Heavens
Dog Whisperer
A Sticky Situation
Got Milk?
Party:

Illusione-Tempus

Buraddo_Aipom said:
Not much else to say. ;P I only need to take two finals for school today, then I'm leaving early and coming home. My next and last final is Monday, and after that I'm free for the summer :3

Wait, you're going to have your last day of the finals next Monday? Nice... mine is starting next Monday, which includes 3 of the hardest lessons in my book... Ackh, formulas... I hate Physics ;_;

Congrats on the shiny Illumise, Goods. And the shiny Lab Swinub, trixie, even if I noticed it 2 days ago already.

So... anyway, I've decided to change Shiny Feegon's name... I call my Flygon(s?) Feegon, just used to my bro's nickname xD Sounds better... Don't stare at me like that ._.

Haven't bought a VS Seeker, should've clicked though... 4k clicks before my finals ain't hard right :3

So, since my next day of school I'll be facing the finals, I think maybe I'll only be able to go to GPX for a short while, probably just to check my eggs and Pokemon. Feegon's lv 98 now, just a little more, Fee.

Mudkip8003

Congrats to everyone who got something rare, such as BA, Goods, Mr. Joker, and Trixie.

Gotten a few novelties such as CO and BC. Finally got Joker (my shiny Mime Jr., incase you didn't remember) up to Lv. 100. My Togepi hunt is doing well. My Lombre and Seadra have been breeding over 50 eggs now, one of them shiny.

Party:

Status
Not open for further replies.