• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

+/ [the gpx+ and vdex fan club]

Status
Not open for further replies.

zenzai

Sweet and Delicious
@Mephi: Congrats on your recent shinies! (By the time I've posted this, you've probably hatched more, so I won't bother listing them all. :p )

@E.Goods: Yeah, I really don't agree with the CM-bonuses negation, either. >__< Especially since the donor status donation bar's been doubled to $20.

@trixie: Congrats on the golden sprout! Also, I was under the same impression about Cypress eggs. =x

@BA: Neopets, eh? <.< I still have an account on that site somewhere, with a couple of painted pets (Pirate Wocky and fairy skunk, whatever those were called. X-something.) and a million or so points. Haven't touched it in years, though. Enjoy your trip! ^.^ And roger on the temp status.

News: Um, do more shiny fails count as news? x_x Otherwise, none.

Draknir

Fear the Deer
So, basically the issue with clicking I had was resolved. Turns out the cache was filled, keeping me from opening things I hadn't before. Cleared that, and now I can open the 100 tabs twice.

Hatched and subsequently punted a Ho-oh and various others. Got an Enigma Stone from the event, despite my canceling of the hunt due to reasons of my own(Started it and then quit it). Got me a Cresselia that didn't show up for 5 minutes. Sniped a Groudon shortly after, and corrupted it yesterday morning. Other than clicking a Zergoose on a whim, nothing.

Now I'm off to click and do other stuff.

Congrats to all who have had luck lately.

Mephi

Beginning Trainer?
Argh where these things come from? D:
Help me... No! I mean dont try to help me ^.^
(this hatched before Swablu and Caterpie but forgot to post it). And today:
#77 and #95
I dont know what I have done o_O

Hatched male Summer Swinub and got other egg from Shelter but too bad it also hatched into male. Now I try to breed female one so I can get breeding pair. After it Ill but 2 Squirtle Clones (to get last Shiny clone) OR put 2 Summer Swinubs in there and starts shiny hunt to get one.
Because what I know there is only one shiny so far owner by Zerxer.

trixie08

Speak No Evil
Congrats again on the shinies, Mephi!!zenzai was not kidding when she said that

And once again, look what I end up hatching:

It was from my 249th egg, 208th according to the recorder! I'm so happy!! And if any of you is into all that Sailor Moon fandom like I am, you would know where I got the name! And with that, I started a shiny Squirtle hunt so I can get all the shiny Kanto starters, and work my way up from there!

Illusione-Tempus

Congrats on the shinies/stuff everyone :)

So since I lost quite a lot of battles and the ones I lost to usually goes for the Offencive, I've decided to change all my battle tactics to Defencive. And what do you know, turns out I was right. Most of the opponents of the last battles I had chose Offencive, and I won them.

And I'm kinda proud of my Blaziken, she defeated Lacrymosa'a Milotic =P

Well now I feel a little scared for the upcoming year... But hey, what are the risks to go to High School here? I feel like when I entered Junior High, it was just yesterday. And now my bro's Junior High, and I'm going to High School soon... but High School means a laptop, means more time to click right? =D

NEWS: Erm... if more random shiny fails counts towards news, then that's mine. And I'm working on "so i herd" just for the heck of it. 10 down, 20 more to go.

Mr. E Goods

Gone for good
Grrrrrr... BB said he cleared the status of people flagged as ad-blocker, so I was back to 55-60 maturity... Then this morning eggs were taking longer to hatch that they were yesterday night so I checked. 31-35 maturity gains per click!!! How on earth am I re flagged in one night!!?? I seriously hate this.

Though today I did unlock Master Clicker with 12 680 interactions. And I successfully summoned my Rayquaza. Though that all went sour when I found out I am an ad-blocker again. And today I lost my 4/4 Platinum match with my Spirtomb. :(

party:

~Goods

CaptainX24

-Getting back to clicking
-Got a bunch of badges. 4 more to go I think
-Did like 40k clicks in the past 3 days. Not bad.
-Silver Wing from underground and Adamant Orb from Master Trainer

Last edited:

Draknir

Fear the Deer
So, basically we now have some Summer Mamoswine, and let me tell you. THEY ARE FREAKY. At least, Zerxer's is.

Speaking of Zerxer, I have been doing him a favor and breeding Mantyke. He's hatched and subsequently abandoned some of them.

The main reason I am posting is that I am 2/1 in Platinum VS Seeker Matches. First one I did was the other day with my Cresselia, and she got beaten by a Crystal Steelix. Then I sent Darkness, my Primal Dialga, in there. Ironically, my opponent was a Latias owned by Mephi, which was beaten. Then I sent my Cresselia in there. Faced a Latios that was also owned by Mephi, also won that. Now I have my Fossil Bastiodon in there and am awaiting the results.

Other than that, not much. Activity may lower at some point, provided I get the job I applied for.

m190049

Local psychopath
Normal Sprites:
summerswinubegg.png
-->
summerswinubsprite.png
-->
summerpiloswinesprite.png
-->
summermamoswinesprite.png

Shiny Sprites:
summerswinubegg.png
-->
summerswinubspriteshiny.png
-->
summerpiloswinespritesh.png
-->
summermamowinespriteshi.png

PC Sprites:
summerswinubpc.png
-->
1175.gif
-->
1176.gif
-->
1177.gif

[Icon Sheet]
Due to the release of Summer Mamoswine, I updated the chart to show them. (Within this quote anyway. Not on the original post.)
Note that all the sprites for all of them are the Female-Oriented ones (as Summer Piloswine & Mamoswine have gender differences).

tbh, the reason for my inactivity is Neopets. My friend recently started going on and playing this game that gets you some really cool stuff on the site, and now I'm addicted :x
Oh my god I used to play that game SO MUCH, SO LONG AGO. I believe my account should still be there. It's under the same username, so you should be able to look it up if you want. *shrug*. IIRC my "best" pet was a Lupe. *Blink Blink*. All the stuff I have written about is so childish, though.

And of course my other Co-Owners are in charge too, just zenzai will have more power if for some reason the situation happens :p
I CALL THIRD MOST POWERFULL! MUWAHAHAHA.

1st. zenzai
2nd. ???
3rd. m190049
4th. ???

Come on fellow co-owners, spots are going quickly!~
Well now I feel a little scared for the upcoming year... But hey, what are the risks to go to High School here? I feel like when I entered Junior High, it was just yesterday. And now my bro's Junior High, and I'm going to High School soon... but High School means a laptop, means more time to click right? =D
Trust me, high school is pretty much the same thing as Middle School. It's pretty much just split up so that they don't have to stuff as many students in one building. Pretty much, at least.

So, basically we now have some Summer Mamoswine, and let me tell you. THEY ARE FREAKY. At least, Zerxer's is.
*Shrug* I didn't think it looked so bad.

Other than that, not much. Activity may lower at some point, provided I get the job I applied for.
Hope you get the job. Personally, I went job searching before summer started. Applied to SEVERAL PLACES. Got NOTHIN. So, I'm pretty much going to be doing nothing all summer. *Sigh* Hope your luck is better than mine.

AND NOW FOR SOMETHING ELSE.
..... something.

ADDITIONALLY; ACHIEVEMENTS!~
Here are the names and their images.
BoulderBadgePlus.png
Boulder Badge Plus
CascadeBadgePlus.png
Cascade Badge Plus
ThunderBadgePlus.png
Thunder Badge Plus
RainbowBadgePlus.png
Rainbow Badge Plus
SoulBadgePlus.png
Soul Badge Plus
MarshBadgePlus.png
Marsh Badge Plus
VolcanoBadgePlus.png
Volcano Badge Plus
EarthBadgePlus.png
Earth Badge Plus
KantoLegend.png
Kanto Legend
ShineMaster.png
Shine Master
GreatSuccess.png
Great Success!
Quitter.png
Quitter
SeasonsofLove.png
Seasons of Love
ThePokiiComplex.png
The Pokii Complex
OCanada.png
O Canada
StarSpangledBanner.png
Star-Spangled Banner
YouveGotCrabs.png
You've Got Crabs!
RoyalFlush.png
Royal Flush
AceTrainer.png
Ace Trainer
PokecentreTime.png
Pokecentre Time
Superstar.png
Superstar
WeakestLink.png
Weakest Link
Batman.png
Batman
Superman.png
Superman
WonderWoman.png
Wonder Woman
IronMan.png
Iron Man
Hulk.png
Hulk
Spiderman.png
Spiderman
PowerpuffGirl.png
Powerpuff Girl
KickAss.png
Kick-Ass

Derp.

Last edited:

Esmerry

DREW COME BACK
Congratulations on your shiny Vulpix, Trixie!

Hm, trying to unlock some more achievements. I already got 2 of them, entered Delia in the Vs. Seeker.
I am not really active, and I am not in the mood to click either. I hope I have some more mood to click soon.
The summer Swinub/Piloswine/Mamoswine is pretty cool! The shiny version looks nice too. I won't be getting new eggs, because I want to get the party achievements too.

Oh and something else: I need 3 more Common eggs and 2 more Rare eggs!

~ Esmerry

OK, so you'll either all now go "Who?" or you'll say "Oh right! HIM!".

Anyway, I thought I'd show my face around these parts, seeing as I'm slowly paying more attention to my GPX plus account (I haven't been that active for AGES.) Yeah, let's say that I've been dreaming for a long time, and I've finally woken up, although my bones are still getting used to moving again...

Anyway, I won't bother updating you with all my updates, but I may as well tell you the best things that I've been doing in the fleeting moments that I have been online.
Number one- Recent.
HELL yeah. One was direct from the Safari zone, the other two were eggs that got hatched really quickly (thank you so much anyone who did them, or any of my eggs for that matter)

That IS about it actually, apart from a couple of successful summons, and an unsuccessful one, and completing a few achievements.

Current Stuff
Party:

Shiny hunts/Achievements I've started a shiny Shinx hunt. It's on hold at the moment because I'm trying to get the feather badge (I'm going to do them in order of ease). I've already got a Level 100 Swellow and Altaria, and have a Skarmory egg and a Wingull in my party ready to be levelled up.

Other nuggets
I Like the Shine Recorder :)
But the Vs Seeker is frustrating. I always lose... money waste -_-.

Illusione-Tempus

m190049 said:
Trust me, high school is pretty much the same thing as Middle School. It's pretty much just split up so that they don't have to stuff as many students in one building. Pretty much, at least.

And trust me, going through 6 months of Try-outs, exams and such won't be easy... At least English and Maths will be easy... hopefully. I can never understand what's going on at English. Or is it just my shadings... Ah, I hate almost-too-easy English ._.

So now we have the July Achievements huh? I managed to unlock 2 of them, which would be "Great Success" thanks to the 4-eggs Trapinch hunt (according to the recorder, anyway) and "Superstar" thanks to my Charizard Clone. We're trying to make a perfect streak... If he ever reached a 40 win streak, I'm sooo renaming him to Manfred von Karma

Now I don't even know whether I'm going to win or not at the VS Seeker. I've decided to stop wagering for points and use it for training instead. At least it's useful right? And I don't even have to waste my party space just for leveling up. The goal to level up everything in my Prize bos to lv 100 is going on fast with this.

...Why do I bother posting at 11 PM in the night? Because the light in my room are still on considering my bro and sis shared the same room with me and I can't sleep with the lights on.

zenzai

Sweet and Delicious
I've decided to stop wagering for points and use it for training instead. At least it's useful right? And I don't even have to waste my party space just for leveling up. The goal to level up everything in my Prize bos to lv 100 is going on fast with this.
That's exactly what I do, too. Trying to level some of the pokes needed for the new badges via the Seeker in between going for the Seeker achievements, since I'd prefer to keep my party space open for eggs.

Mmm, eggs.

@Entei: I like Summer Mammo. =x At the very least, it's better-looking than Summer Piloswine.

News: Hatched a shiny Magikarp and a bunch of shiny fails since my last post. Also accidentally released my lvl 100 Lapras last night (a friend got it, at least), so stalking the Shelter for a replacement now. x_x Who knew Lapras eggs were so rare? On the upside, I managed to unlock a few of the new achievements (one of my Shucks has a 10-0 record, and Lickilicky managed to lose two more battles in a row, bumping his record to 0-5. It's still a fleshy pink balloon, but I like it now. <3 ).

Impending drop: All of the shiny-fail legends (but the Kyogres, which now have their own "fail whales" box) and the six summer piggies I bred before the new achievements came out will be dropped an hour after reset tonight.

trixie08

Speak No Evil
I was able to complete eleven of the achievements so far (4 of the badges, Quitter, Great Success!, You've Got Crabs, Royal Flush, The Pokii Complex, O Canada, Star-Spangled Banner). I should get the rest of the badges, Kanto Legend, and Superstar (if my shiny Ambipom wins her fifth battle in a row).

Also, I will be gone for most of the weekend because I'm going on a short vacation at my dad's camp. I'll be back on Sunday, but I don't know exactly what time.

Draknir

Fear the Deer
So, I come online after letting my brother have time on the computer and see that I have an egg ready to hatch. It was a Bulbasaur that I got for a hunt.

And Bulba makes 3. I now have a complete set of Kanto starters. :p

Not much. Made a fortune from the VS Seeker, and bought a Lucky Egg. Haven't had such luck lately. Unlocked "Great Success!"(2K points), "Royal Flush"(500 Points), "O Canada"(Enigma Stone=Cresselia), "Star Spangled Banner"(50 Points, so obviously BB hates the USlikes his home country more), and "Superstar"(Spell Tag). Also hatched a few fails.

And now I'm off to click.

zenzai

Sweet and Delicious
Congrats on the shiny Bulba, Entei! We've got quite a bunch of shiny bulbas in the group, now. :p

And ended up not being home an hour after reset, so dropping the summer 'nubs and unbreedable shiny fails at 3:00 a.m. server time.

News: Decided to stop counting my legendary shiny fails. x_x I really don't want to know when I pass 200.
Though it's a couple of days early, happy Indenpendence Day to everyone in the States! Mmm, fireworks~

leilukin

Dragon Tamer
As for the achievements added in this month, most of them are almost impossible for me to complete, as it requires a long time for me to complete.

I am not sure if I like the Summer Swinub and its evolutions, but they are hilarious to me, especially Summer Mamoswine's mouth. XD

Other than that, 221 fail Shroomish hatched.

zenzai

Sweet and Delicious
Like trixie, it turns out that I'll be gone for much of this weekend (friend's in town, etc.). Probably won't be able to click back/do much on the site until Tuesday.

@sandman: Please read through the first post of this thread (especially the rules!). It should tell you everything you need to know, and why we can't accept your request to join as it is now.

News: Slow days all around still, it seems. Hoping that there'll be an event this month, and that I'll have internet when I'm in Japan (probably) next month. Speaking of which, I'll probably be spending the majority of August in Japan, with potentially limited internet access. Even if I do have unlimited internet, my GPX+ activity will definitely be much lower than it is now, for obvious reasons. <.<

Oh, and hatched more shiny fails. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.