• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

+/ [the gpx+ and vdex fan club]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Araleon

Chill
So, I'm no very active. I'm sorry!

I put a Dracowymsy in the exchang,e hoping for something I didn't have, maybe a Clone or something. But I got a Winter Vulpix.

But then I got a Burmy from the Safari Zone with Pokerus, so it's okay! my plan is now to infect my party, including the WV once it hatches, and then release the infected WV for a lucky dude!

...but I don't know how to spread the virus. Can anyone help?

Draknir

Fear the Deer
Would have posted this after I got it, but SPPf was being annoying. Summons 24 and 25 were successful, and the Rayquaza and Latios are half way hatched. But that's not the best part. This is:

(Its the badge because its a big deal to me, and its almost hatched)

Anywho, not much else to say. In my excitement from that I accidentally canceled my Riolu hunt one egg before "Quitter". Started a Chikorita hunt in its stead. I adopted a female Chikorita and two male ones, because the first was the female's sibling. Had that one bring me a Heart Scale, which I used to release it. :p

Now I'm off click in order to hatch Entei.

Manchee

extra toasty
@Araleon: To the best of my knowledge, you can't forcefully spread it around your Party. It's all random I think ><;;

@Entei: Congrats on the Entei, haha. I love the egg more than the Pokémon actually ^^;

My clicking has been a little slow lately. I got bored, even though I hatched two shinies on the same day :/ I won't be on much tomorrow I don't think, it'll be my sister's birthday, and we're most likely going somewhere.

News topics:
Do you make backup plans for shiny hunts in case you don't get the right gender?

Yup. My Magikarp with either be Charybdis or King Karp, and my Aipom will either be Hephaestus or Aphrodite ^^ Most others I can think of pretty quickly however.

Post a picture of yourself (if you want to of course)

Me! :D

And if you do post a picture, please don't like it to something stupid like a picture of Ash or something >.>

And I'm off to play Mario Kart~

Araleon

Chill
Ah... That kinda sucks. Oh well, here's hoping.

Do you make backup plans for shiny hunts in case you don't get the right gender?

Nah, I don't. But... that might be because I don't usually plan genders for my shinies? I dunno. If I got my shiny Dratini (not htat I'm searching very hard), it probably wouldn't matter what gender it is. Same with Gulpin.

trixie08

Speak No Evil
I'm not really into shiny gender-hunting, but I may in the near future. I want a shiny female Meowth and name it Chrissie Hynde, but if I can't find one, I'm not sure what to make her. I also want a shiny female Starly and name her "Rhiannon" after a song by Fleetwood Mac (Rhiannon's obviously a lady, so if I don't get a shiny female Starly I'll just think of another Flying-type with a dark color).

From a wedding last December!

NEWS: Been clicking quite a lot the past few days. I don't know why but it probably has to do with the fact that I'm pretty close to getting Feed A Country. I think I'm a little under 80K away from getting it and I wanna finish that before classes start in a couple of weeks. I also hatched a whole lot of eggs but no shiny. Haven't got one since that Bagon, but I'm not letting up! I also leveled up three of my shinies to level 100 and I'm trying to beat my Max Walker steps record with a Lapras, but I haven't decided when to take it out yet.

Last edited:

Illusione-Tempus

trixie08 said:
From a wedding last December!

Not what I pictured you to look like :p

Congrats to Entei on his Entei. :) Alright, don't dodge me now Purple Bass <_<

Now why would I? Hatching hundreds of eggs for the right gender is fun. I might just nickname them something then continue my hunt for the right gender :)

From 1 year ago
I sweat my hair is shorer than that now o3o

Anyway, not much happening to me... Currently using my relative's laptop to go to Gpx... So I can't do much with a computer totally different than mine -_-;

For news... Welp, I'm training my fossils and several random Sinnoh Pokemon for Sinnoh Master atthe seeker. Hatched several shiny fails, EB count right now is 5. Picked up a random Bagon egg to test my luck...

Shiny Hunting

Cool Girl Trainer
Nothing much happening for me recently. I try to get 1k clicks per day on the site when I have 10 minutes and have been doing so for a few days.

More Happiny, Dratini, Bagon and Larvitar fails. Hatching 12 eggs per day when I can.

Also hatched my exchange Darkrai.

Nothing else to say really. Farewell.

Mr. E Goods

Gone for good
Im normally extremely camera shy as I am always embarrassed of myself. but this picture is good so here I am:
I am actually extremely skinny, though I am really fit. I have a super fast metabolism and loose weight without trying unfortunately. And I suffer from eczema/dermatitis, some of it is on my arms and around my mouth if you look closely. That is why I am embarrassed of photos... My eyes are actually hazel not brown too.

Anyway, I am still hatching Smoochums, around 450 now. You can guess my extreme frustration but I shall be patient I guess...

Just something random that I am interested in knowing:
What other forums are you part of?
GTS+, Serebii, PokeCommunity. Are the ones I am. I am King Gumball in poke communoity too. I want to join other forums as I am a little bored of those ones. I joined pokecommunity yesterday.

Congrats to Entei on the Entei! I am 2 or 3 summons away from Master Summoner myself. And go Trixie on the Feed A Country! Some user got it yesterday of something and he was number 11 or 12. Hopefully you will beat someone else to it.

And nice pictures people! Trixie looks nice in that dress. None are who I imagined but who can guess what someone looks like over the forums?

EDIT: OMGOMIYFYFDGB:FVLB

SHINY!!! SHINY!! omg soo excited. I hatched 4 smoochums and the last one was a light pink! I will name her Lady Geranium most likey. My 6400 maturity hunt is over! With 449 eggs hatched!! WOW, that took a long time. calming down now...

Now I can get on with Shine Recorder hunts. I have only finished 1... 7 to go! I will be hunting Swinub, Igglybuff and Azurill and WV. so I should be hatching a lot more eggs quickly with no massivve smoochum eggs.

Oh and if anyone wants to shiny race me feel free too.
~Goods

Last edited:

Manchee

extra toasty
Yay, all members that posted their picture look beautiful :p

The main reason I'm coming here to post is to report this:

:) I was getting ready to quit that hunt too so I could put something else in the Shine Recorder, to I'm happy ^^ He is named Morpheus after the person from Greek mythology, known for putting people to sleep. I was going to keep it a Slakoth, but I think Slaking fits better~

trixie08

Speak No Evil
Congrats Goods and BA!!

Tracking my progress towards Feed A Country, I'm around 50K away from getting it. Maybe by the end of the week or this weekend I may have it! Pretty pumped!

Also yesterday I was just hatching random eggs like usual and I picked up a Lotad along with some Starly eggs for a side hunt. The Starlys didn't hatch shiny, but this did:

It was on my Wants list as well!

Illusione-Tempus

Congrats on the shinies :)

So I abandoned my SS egg... turns out it's actually a shiny SS... *slaps her forehead* But I didn't really care about it. Shiny SS just makes me want to go bleh. (And I'll probably abandon it soon if I do keep it -3-) Besides, I want my first shiny novelty to be a shiny EB. Yay for white/cute pink bunnies 8D

Anyway, the EB hunt is getting along great. Currently I have 6 EBs in the PC, and 2 more in my party... Wow, my EB pair sure lays lots of EB eggs, hopefully I can find one soon...

See ya later! *goes off to draw something for the GDA+ contest*

Mephi

Beginning Trainer?
Huh, havent been here for awhile :x
So congrats on Shinies/legendaries/stuff.
@topics:
Post a picture of yourself (if you want to of course):
This is my first time I send my picture in somewhere. But I was testing my laptop's camera so here is one test picture: Link
I look little bit tired, because I just woke up :)
Also I dont like to be in front of camera anyway...
What other forums are you part of?: This and GTS+ are only ones which Im part of.

What have happened since my last post:
- <3 (#121), (#45), (#131) (last 2 hatched in same day) but then needed to hatch 1,002 eggs to get this (#31)
-Have hatched 99 Fossil Cranisdos eggs and 192 Fossils so far = No shinies :(
Its going to be expensive shiny... I have bought 125 fossils from Backroom (937,500points) other fossils are from Underground, Shelter or Achievement....
- Found lots of fossils from underground but none of them have been those fossils which Im shiny hunting...
- I put a Palkia in the exchang and got Latios. Thinking again, I should put a Deoxys in there but oh well...
- I have now full box of 100lvl female Tyranitars xD 2 of them are 99lvls but they get some exp in Vs.Seeker so I wont but them in Walker or party.
- Saw two times Little Man. Also two Treasure chests, red and silver(?)

And school starts 30th day of this month. Meh... Need to move in other town which is about 200 kilometres away from where Im now. Horay for finally move away from my parent's house! See ya, annoying stepfather ^^ For now I dont know does my wireless internet works there. If it doesnt work, I probably need to get new one which is going to be faster :p
But then I just need to remember that I must focus more school than internet games ^.^

Edit: another Fossil from Underground - Armour Fossil, thanks to Shiny Chatot

Last edited:

Arceus thrasher

Awake in my slumber~

Hmm... Do I really want to fuel everyone's stalker mode? o_O;

Maybe later.

What other forums are you part of?

Marriland, GTS+, TeamUber and Serebii. The former two are where I hang out most. I tend to lurk more on Serebii and TeamUber, however.

I'm not hell-bent on aiming for certain gender shinies just yet, so no. In future, I might...

Congrats to everybody on their recent luck, especially Mephi's 4 new shinies. :eek: I've hatched a new shiny myself, though I didn't really want it: Another shiny Shellder.

I wanted the Quitter achievement instead, but at least I don't have to hatch another Shellder egg again. Bidoof shall get me Quitter, being at 89 eggs now.

Also, you may have noticed my lack of clicking lately. That's because my internet has been really **** lately. I've been trying to click you guys back, but if I haven't always done so, I do apologize. I've been spending more time fixing the computer (trying to) whenever I get a chance to go online.

But yeah -- looks like I'm actually gonna have to try when I go clicking for a record next time. x_x;

Mr. E Goods

Gone for good
Congrats on Mephi's, BA's, AT's and Trixie's shinies. I love all of those shinies hatched.

I got home from school today and hatched this beauty: He took 314 eggs :D I will evolve him to a Mamoswine but I don't know what to call him yet. Also I only just decided to call my Shiny Illumise Hope. And I evolved my Smoochum into Jynx and got Shiny Collected achievement. I was trying to dress her up but couldnt due to too many error. I might try again after swimming right now. I also started a shiny Hoppip hunt.

~Goods

Username: water type
Party Link: http://my.gpxpl.us/IceBlaziken
How active you are on GPX+: I'm at gpx+ most of my time of the day
Anything else required in the rules: I'm always click full party

trixie08

Speak No Evil
Anything else required in the rules: I'm always click full party
I suggest you read the rules a little bit most closely.

Just dropping to say congrats to anyone who hatched some shinies since my last post!

I was finally able to unlock Feed A Country this morning! I almost thought I was never gonna get that achievement. I guess all this time clicking a lot and stuff every day really paid off! At least that's out of the way so I won't have to worry about it during classes. They start on the 23rd so activity will slow down a bit starting then.

Mr. E Goods

Gone for good
Congrats to Trixie on getting the Feed a Country. May I ask what the reward was?

Anyway most of you guys would already know this but I just got two more shinies. One on Thursday and on today.

: This baby hatched first after only 3 eggs. I felt kinda bad as the person who bred it is hunting shiny Hoppip herself, and I hatched one on 3 eggs only. : This beauty was second and hatched today on friday 13th o_O She took me 33 eggs and is my first shiny novelty. That takes my shiny list up to 15 now :D I will name the WV something associated with friday 13th maybe.

~Goods

zenzai

Sweet and Delicious
Wow, congrats on all of the shinies, guys! Especially to E. Goods on the shiny Winter Vulpix! I really want one of those, too. (so pretty!)

@the pics: Oo. Trixie's cute. Though I expected you to look more like Laura Branigan, for some reason. <.< I want to compliment more of you guys on how you look, but then I'd feel like a pedo, so I'll just keep my mouth shut. >__<

piccy of me, taken a little over a year ago, if anyone was curious

Nopes. I just stubbornly keep on hatching eggs until I get the right gender shiny. I do have several secondary hunts always running for when I can't any of my primary shiny hunt eggs.

*skitters away*

trixie08

Speak No Evil
@zenzai: Hehe. I guess that's what happens when you encounter someone who likes her music.

@Goods: Congrats on the shiny Hoppip and WV! I always end up picking up WV eggs for some strange reason. When I do I always hope they'll end up being shiny, just to get another shiny novelty but to no avail. Oh well, maybe later.

And did you guys check out the new Latest Obtained thread? It feels really weird not posting your new eggs every time you get them. I started to put my party in my sig and I find that my eggs are getting more views that way then from that old way.

EDIT: Hatched this a few hours ago:
My eighth shiny hunt completed! So that means I was finally able to unlock Shine Master! The prize is a random summoning item, and I got a Lunar Wing this time. And for Feed A Country I got an Enigma Stone.

Last edited:
Anything else required in the rules:
I have an account in gpx+ as you see, I'm really active as I already said, I will click back everyone who will click my party, I will potsing here and I will having fun here.
I will follow the rules of sppf and the club rules.
I'm always click full party so you don't need to worry.
I will not bashing, flaming or trolling and I'm really nice person so I will be nice to everyone.
I will put a screencap in a spoiler of I put one in here.
I don't ask for any bagging of clicking so don't worry.
I hope tat it answer everything that required!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.