• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

+/ [the gpx+ and vdex fan club]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Araleon

Chill
So.

I'm not very active. Sorry. I've been diligently hatching Dratini eggs (kinda stopped caring about gulpin and Pokii's Rage) only to find I bred a shiny. I will get you shiny Dragonite!

So, I hope the interaction requirement for the next explorations are a lot lower, but I doubt they will be.

Mr. E Goods

Gone for good
'Grats on the shiny Masquerain, Goods, and 'grats to BA on the shiny Budew! ^.^

so, what does everyone think of the new sprites?
There's a bunch of them that I don't really care for. x.x Including a couple of my favorites (Shuckle and Celebi, among others). Very glad that I dressed up my (first) shiny Shuckle and Venonat before the update, though sad that I neglected to do the same for shiny Shaymin and my second shiny Shuckle. >_<

Site news: If you haven't heard yet, BB released a couple new Mystery Boxes! One apparently "reminds you of a DOUBLE RAINBOW!!" while the other has sticky contents. ...I really have no idea what either'll do. @.@ Bought mine from the backroom, though it seems like they can be found randomly and through hatching, as well.

Other news: Got a bunch of shinies from Grizzly's bandrop (not the Mewtwo, though), including a shiny Armaldo that I love. ^.^ Also #1 on the most successful summons stat now that he's been deleted from the rankings.

Edit:
Holy crap.

I actually got my shiny Kyogre. o.o

YAY ZENZAI!! Your second shiny legend after god knows how many total legend eggs !

And I want a shiny Kyogre sooo bad.

OH speaking of legendaries, I forgot to mention this before but.... I FOUND A COMPLETELY RANDOM LEGEND IN THE LAB! A Cresselia though.... I was so amazed when I saw it was not summoned by anyone, just a completely random legendary egg. I was then deeply disappointed that it was something like an Entei or an Arceus or a Mesprit egg instead >.< Probably the only random legend from the Lab I will ever, ever get due to them being harder to snatch than Unown, IMO.

It wasn't shiny though :(

I hate the new sprite, well most of them anyway. Kirlia is pretty awesome, most are dreadful, and Granbull completely changed colour too.

Aaaaannnd I missed a Mystery box on the backroom :( How sad, I really want what ever it is.
And congrats to BA and zenzai on the shinies. I saw Zenzzai get the shiny Armaldo and I am like "GRIZZLY DROP!" But my party was full, so my brother went into the Safari and immediately snatched Grizzly's shiny Illumise :)

~Goods

Manchee

extra toasty
I just got the seventh task completed, and only need to buy three more Miracle Seeds to completely finish ^^ I just have to hope they're on sale either tomorrow or Thursday :3

On the topic of the new sprites... eh? Some I like, some I don't. Some makes me want to yell at the GPX admins for adding them, lol. Though there are a few that I think make a Pokémon look better (like Kyogre :3). It makes me sad though that I can't change how my shiny Lombre looks without it looking so different D:

zenzai

Sweet and Delicious
Thanks for the congrats, guys! <3
(And if anyone was curious, Kyogre hatched out of the 141st non-Manaphy egg after the shiny Shaymin, and from my 42nd Kyogre egg.)

Oo, and congrats on the real lab legend, Goods! I've yet to see any of those in the Lab! While I agree, it would've been even better if it was an unsummonable, it's still awesome that you got that Cresselia!

Also: Whee! Sprite Changer! x.x A pity they're so expensive, since I'm going to need a lot of them to go through most of the Pokemon in my Shucks box and Legends/Shinies boxes. Can't wait until they add the first and second gen sprites, too!

News: Spent the day unlocking a bunch of the new achievements and one old one (Feed a Country)! Got several summons for doing so. ^.^ No vouchers so far, but nothing to complain about, either.

Manchee

extra toasty
I'm not extremely excited about the new update involving the honey/sprite changing thing. I'll use the sprite one to get the Achievements, but eh. I don't think I'll enjoy it all that much.

Oh, funny thing happened today.

FINALLY. This morning I actually reasoned with myself that I wouldn't get it anytime soon. Kind of ironic, but I'm still happy :3 I hatched my Celebi today, and I got a few of the new Achievements. I'm going to still hatch Gulpin eggs for the one where you hatch 1500 of one egg, just because that's my most right now.

EDIT: Side note... there's a link to a Pokémon forum in my sig. You guys should check it out and maybe join, and if you do you should put that Palcks referred you c:

Last edited:
i like the mystery boxes. n__n

the honey will really help my hunts... i want a sprite changer so badly. i want my cute bellossom back. D=

i only unlocked one achievement...the 'pass the pokemon' one. it gave me a honey. ^.^

and congrats on the shiny gulpin, B_A! it's got to be one of my favourite shinies..i'm a sucker for blue.

Last edited:

Mr. E Goods

Gone for good
Thanks for the congrats, guys! <3
(And if anyone was curious, Kyogre hatched out of the 141st non-Manaphy egg after the shiny Shaymin, and from my 42nd Kyogre egg.)

Oo, and congrats on the real lab legend, Goods! I've yet to see any of those in the Lab! While I agree, it would've been even better if it was an unsummonable, it's still awesome that you got that Cresselia!

Also: Whee! Sprite Changer! x.x A pity they're so expensive, since I'm going to need a lot of them to go through most of the Pokemon in my Shucks box and Legends/Shinies boxes. Can't wait until they add the first and second gen sprites, too!

News: Spent the day unlocking a bunch of the new achievements and one old one (Feed a Country)! Got several summons for doing so. ^.^ No vouchers so far, but nothing to complain about, either.

Here she is Zenzai. Pure randomness :) Though it was disappointing that it was summonable, I still love her so much, I wont abandon her.

And 2 legends out of 141 must have been grueling, yet really lucky that you got to out of that small number of eggs.

Also I abandoned all my fossils, SS and Legends the day before the new Achievements :( OMGsh I was so disappointed. There were like 50 in that drop alone, more than enough total to hatch and keep 20,000 or more achievement. Also I have no idea how I can hatch 250 eggs in one day. I need a CM day or something, and mass click all night. I might attempt it before my holidays end. Thank god that add block status is no longer stalking me.

OK aaand what else......

Oh the Sweet Honey is so cool, I just like the idea, I just want an Everstone now.

And that Sprite changer is so cool to. I dont have one though, only 2 honey's.

OMGsh only less than a week ago I hatched my shiny Masquerein, and it has been almost 400 eggs (possibly more than 400) since I got it. I think more than 400 actually. I hope I get a shiny soon. 3 days in my Mawile hunt I hatched 83 eggs, though now it is hard to find as I always run out of Shelter grabs. . I have mainly been hatching random eggs though.

Also I started Celebi hunt yesterday. In my opinion it is harder than Jirachi, the I clicked away and couldnt find the item. I started refreshing, doing countless refreshes and I couldnt find it. I used my summon, a Shaymin, which I refreshed over 3 time, but found a random Groudon in the Process (which I needed.) I missed the summon in the end. And still no item. God knows how many page loads I had. My luck wioth items has always been atrocious though. Hopefully after 24 hours I will get a free one (apparently if you searched for 24 hours you automatically get one), as I know I will never find it on my own.

Also I couldnt click much today. Remembered about my holiday assessments. I am currently in the lead for Dux of year 9!!! But I haven't got my hopes up, there are some pretty smart kids right behind me. So I will, have to do my assessments this week, the last week of my holz. I have a History one to do and a PE one, with more to come (I get 14 a term)

And I was also out at a zoo today. For the first time in my life, after countless zoos searched the wombats were visable, and I patted them :) And then to top the day for the first time ever I saw a Platypus (seen them in the wild but water was too murky)!! He was spaz ramming the glass, they are always sleeping when I visit the zoo. They are a million times weirder and cuter in clear water in real life. It was so active to doing somersaults and swimming around every where, and ramming the glass. One of the best animals in action I have ever seen in my life. Platypus's are so rare to see, even in zoo's.

And tomorrow is the footy final so I wont be home in the late afternoon (my time).

And 2 days ago I got number 24 in activity score, and number 30 in proper berries. Proper Berry gives you extra activity points so, I got like 133,209 activity. Now though I am number 26 as 2 people passed me yesterday due to the new achievements.

And congrats on Feed A Country Zenzai. I am miles away from that.

~Goods

EDIT: Say hi to Libby Trickett! She caught me by surprise, egg number 95 and she is Gold which caused me to think of the world Swimming champion from Australia (who is recently retired) Libby Trickett (or Libby Lenton before marriage). I initially thought of Shane Goulde (yes she is a woman) due to her last name reminding me of gold- and gold medals (swimming champion) but she was in like one Olympics and won all of the gold medels practically, then retired straight away, so you guys may not know of her.

Last edited:

Mudkip8003

Sorry I haven't been active. I'm liking the new sprites, but its weird that they only put up some new sprites, not all. Thats where the Sprite Changer comes in. I love the idea, and i already have Diamonds are Forever. From the new achievements, I got Pass the Pokemon and Diamonds are Forever. Click my Rock Pokemon, because im getting the first Rock Gyms.

Party:

Manchee

extra toasty
I really have nothing to report ;_;

I clicked somewhat over the weekend, and hatched a decent amount of eggs. I was able to get the SSBB achievement, that's all really. I posted a thread in the Suggestion forum too about the Sprite Changers being able to be used on Slime Slugma/Macargo. A mod posted saying they brought it up before, but there's no word on if it'll happen or not. I hope so. The only reason I would use the changers other than for the Achievements is for that ^^

Illusione-Tempus

ZOMG CONGRATS ON YOUR SHINY KYOGRE ZENZAI *.* and of course to all the cool stuff you all obtained

I haven't posted for quite some time huh? At least I managed to complete the Jirachi exploration. Not doing the Celebi one, I'm waiting for the October explorations first.

Anyway, the sprite changer looks really cool. I spent all my points for a bunch of them. Changed quite a few Pokemon's sprites, most notable the Eevee I deposited underground. And as soon as all my eggs hatched, I'm unlocking the sprite achievements... Man, I hope I'm not too addicted with it D=

About Pokemon news... Hatched Jirachi, shiny fails, a female Munchlax (finally)... and nothing much happened to me. And now it's almost time for my mid-terms...

Draknir

Fear the Deer
Stupid Junior Year making me have to actually do stuff.

Anywho, I don't even remember the last time I posted here. Congrats to all those that have gotten things recently(Especially zenzai and her Kyogre)

Started the Celebi Exploration for several reasons. 1. its easier, 2. I like Celebi more than Jirachi, and 3. I like the art for it.

Sprite Changer and Honey eh? I got the rainbow box, and thusly a Honey. Used it, and found one Chikorita, which I hatched and punted. I bought as many of the Sprite Changers as I could. Changed Volcano to his Second Frame HGSS sprite, because it looks like he's angry. I adopted three Pokémon so I could change their sprites, an Eevee to FR/LG, which I evolved into a Vaporeon, a Geodude to R/G, which has become a troll Gigaiasu, and a Charmander to Yellow.

Not much else to report, other than I hatched quite a few Charmander Clones, Winter Vulpix, Dracowymsy, and Zergoose.

you can buy accessories in the shop once you buy a Fashion Case~

news- changed some sprites. i LOVE the sprite changer! it's got to be mu favourite item ever. haven't been fairly active..i mostly click myself and that's it. :/ hatched more shiny fails, and squirtle clone found me another root fossil.

thats it~

BynineB

Wielding Übersaw.
Ah. Thank you, Lil' Crickee.

Looking for a Summer Swinub/Piloswine.. I want a Summer Piloswine badly. It looks so ridiculous it's amazing.

zenzai

Sweet and Delicious
Username: BynineB
Party Link: http://gpxplus.net/user/BynineB
How active you are on GPX+: Eh. Probably fairly active.
Anything else required in the rules: I solemnly swear that I am up to no good. Really.
Your application looks good, BynineB, so welcome to the club! Yay, a new member!

@BA: I like that idea. I prefer the old Slime Magcargo sprite to the new one, as well.

@Goods: Congrats on the shiny Magikarp! (and glad to see that your adblock troubles are finally gone, too!) x.x Sucks about releasing the fossils a day too soon, though.

News: GPX+ activity dropping, since I got sick (>_< I think bf caught something on the flight back home and transferred it to me.) and've been spending more time on White. x.x Hopefully'll be back to normal soon.

Manchee

extra toasty
@zenzai: really? I remember when they changed the sprites to what they are currently a whole bunch of people were like, "ZOMG YES, THESE ARE AMAZING. THE OTHERS SUCKED." I really do not like the current ones. I used to have a Slime Slugma in my sig that I loved so much, but that all changed when they made new sprites :<

BA said:
The only reason I would use the changers other than for the Achievements is for that ^^

Remember that? Well I completely take it back. I absolutely love changing my Pokés to their Generation I & II sprites. I hatched a Generation I Psyduck yesterday, and it's so amazingly cute. I decided to start breeding her with a Poliwag I had in my PC (I changed him to his Generation I sprite too ^^) and now they can make me babies for my shiny hunts :D

zenzai

Sweet and Delicious
@BA: yups. I prefer the new Slime Slugma sprite to the old one (since it's cuter), but the old Slime Magcargo sprite to the new one (<.< since there's no way a regular Magcargo's gonna be cute, anyway). Though, I could've been one of those people. Dunno. My opinions on things tend not to be set in stone. Just remember seeing someone with an old Slime Magcargo sprite (they'd dressed it up before the change) a couple of months after they changed it, and being slightly jealous. <.<

o_O And apparently BB's Project M (which wasn't actually the Mystery boxes, which I originally thought) is supposed to be unveiled sometime this week. I really don't know what to hope for, since I'm more curious about the next batch of explorations than anything else, but hopefully it won't be a negative thing. So... it's apparently a mobile/cellphone compatible version of the site? Useful.

Random: Urhfb. Legends hatch so slowly when I'm not mass-clicking. x.x Switched my main shiny hunt from Eevee/Shuckle to Skitty to compensate (and actually have stuff to hatch when I check up on my party).

Edit: I find it quite ironic that the Arceus I just got on vdex is one of the first few legends I've caught on that site, despite being the one (unshiny) Poke that continues to elude me on GPX+, where I've invested much more time and effort. x.x

Last edited:

Mr. E Goods

Gone for good
@BA: yups. I prefer the new Slime Slugma sprite to the old one (since it's cuter), but the old Slime Magcargo sprite to the new one (<.< since there's no way a regular Magcargo's gonna be cute, anyway). Though, I could've been one of those people. Dunno. My opinions on things tend not to be set in stone. Just remember seeing someone with an old Slime Magcargo sprite (they'd dressed it up before the change) a couple of months after they changed it, and being slightly jealous. <.<

o_O And apparently BB's Project M (which wasn't actually the Mystery boxes, which I originally thought) is supposed to be unveiled sometime this week. I really don't know what to hope for, since I'm more curious about the next batch of explorations than anything else, but hopefully it won't be a negative thing. So... it's apparently a mobile/cellphone compatible version of the site? Useful.

Random: Urhfb. Legends hatch so slowly when I'm not mass-clicking. x.x Switched my main shiny hunt from Eevee/Shuckle to Skitty to compensate (and actually have stuff to hatch when I check up on my party).

Edit: I find it quite ironic that the Arceus I just got on vdex is one of the first few legends I've caught on that site, despite being the one (unshiny) Poke that continues to elude me on GPX+, where I've invested much more time and effort. x.x

Arceus is your last legendary needed right? Don't worry I am sure there will be a super, super difficult Exploration for one sometime in the future.

And it seems BA and zenzai have their 5th gen games :) I didn't know BA could read Japanese, but I wish I could >.< My DS is dying from old age so i want a DSi, but then the 3DS will be out in like 6 months...... And I have to decide whether to pray my DS survives (pixels are dying) until the 3DS is out or to get the DSi for my B'Day and keep for 6 months only till the 3DS is out. The unfortunate thing is the DSi is region locked, so if I get it I will not be able to play American B/W (if I import it like my Platinum), otherwise I will have to wait 6 months till it is out in Australia. Any suggestoions whether I should get the DSi, or keep hte DS until the 3DS is out, and does anyone know if the 3DS will also be region locked like the DSi?

On topic. I dont really like the Sprites form any region before Diamond and Pearl. The pokemon just look plain retarded (Have you seen Vileplume's Red and Blue sprite! It is the worst sprite so far.) And I hate the fact that Gligar changed colour, and Kecleon's red stripe is now purple... But I really CBB buying all these Sprite changers. NOr can I be bothered wasting 4125 points on one use Sweet Honey that will only save you like a couple of seconds in the Shelter when you use it. The price is really much too high for it's usefulness.

I am planning to attempt to hatch 250 eggs in one day at reset. I doubt I will have to motivation to click so much, and it is very difficult to click fast on my Mac (control+TAB change the tab, but if I click when I press control, the right click option pops up, and it can waste up to 30 seconds of my time trying to get rid of it, as while it is up the pages pause in their loading progress, and with 100 tabs open it lags when I try to get rid of the option.) So I have to click slow and steady in perfect timing >.< I dont know how to make it stop displaying the right click option when I accidentally click at the same time as I press control. I got rid of it before, but it came back...

http://i56.*******.com/wixagn.png

Oh and where is Trixie? She forgot about this club in all her shiny excitement. Speaking of shinies, it has been already almost 250 eggs since shiny Magikarp. Hope I get a shiny Gulpin or Combee soon. And Jade finally got her shiny Eevee after 1815 eggs! Talk about patience!

And get better soon zenzai :3

~Goods

Last edited:

trixie08

Speak No Evil
Finally got back to posting in this thread! Congrats on any of the fancy gets some of you well, got.

I gotta say that I'm in love with the Sprite Changer! Some of the older sprites look cuter than the more recent ones! I was even in the top 10 at some point of alternate sprites! Almost every time it was in stock in the shop, I would buy at least one! I also unlocked a good number of the new achievements, most recently got Darwinist!

And yes Goods, I kinda got too caught up in shiny hunting to post anything here, but I hatched five more shinies since the last time I posted:

I bet BA's gonna love Igglybuff's name! XD

Manchee

extra toasty
@trixie: Yes, I do love her name :3

@Goods, I never said I knew Japanese. Because I don't. I just play through and guess where I'm supposed to be going. It's not that hard.

News: Kind of got back into clicking yesterday and today. Not a whole lot, but more than usual. I started leveling up Pokémon for the new Badge Plus Achievements. Surprisingly I have a bunch of the Pokémon for some of them already ^^

I have a four-day weekend, so no school until Wednesday :3 I doubt I'll click much, but I'll at least do something to get me some interactions. I was planning on trying to pull an all-nighter, but I decided that I like sleep too much :D

Status
Not open for further replies.