• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

+/ [the gpx+ and vdex fan club]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Illusione-Tempus

Mr. E Goods said:
And it seems BA and zenzai have their 5th gen games :) I didn't know BA could read Japanese, but I wish I could >.< My DS is dying from old age so i want a DSi, but then the 3DS will be out in like 6 months...... And I have to decide whether to pray my DS survives (pixels are dying) until the 3DS is out or to get the DSi for my B'Day and keep for 6 months only till the 3DS is out. The unfortunate thing is the DSi is region locked, so if I get it I will not be able to play American B/W (if I import it like my Platinum), otherwise I will have to wait 6 months till it is out in Australia. Any suggestoions whether I should get the DSi, or keep hte DS until the 3DS is out, and does anyone know if the 3DS will also be region locked like the DSi?

I'm playing it too, but don't tell anyone I'm playing the rom. I want to import it but my parents won't let me, so I have to please myself with a stupid rom which won't work at my flash card... =="

And my DSL(s) are instead, broken... one has a broken microphone, low sound and somehow has the red effect on the top screen. One has a broken L button and the top screen won't show. The other has a somewhat broken L button... If I want to fix those three... Well, where should I go. There aren't many good technicians of DS here in Indonesia 8(

Anyway, congrats on those shinies Trixie. Man, everyone has their luck. And I totally agree on you there Trixie. Now I must buy more sprite changers. My last batch bought made me go broke, and now I have 10k points to spend... 8U

Anyway, for news... only bunches of shiny fails, my drop boxes is filling up fast; Only 31 slots left for the fail Pokemon to be dropped.

Lugia81

Lugia Master
Username:Lugia81
Party Link:http://gpxplus.net/user/Lugia81
How active you are on GPX+:I made my account yesterday so idk
Anything else required in the rules:"I solemnly swear that I am up to no good"

(can you make your own custom sprites and put them on GPX+?)

Last edited:

Manchee

extra toasty
@MF, I'm sorry about your DS's :/ I have no idea what you should do, I've never had a broken DS before.

@Lugia81, accepted. But no, you can't put your own sprites on GPX+

News: I got the first badge plus Achievement for the new ones that were released not long ago. I hatched a bunch of Slime Slugma too for the one Achievement, and I'm going to have to start breeding them soon. I'm kind of bored on GPX+ right now, they need to update with something ^^;;

Mr. E Goods

Gone for good
I'm playing it too, but don't tell anyone I'm playing the rom. I want to import it but my parents won't let me, so I have to please myself with a stupid rom which won't work at my flash card... =="

And my DSL(s) are instead, broken... one has a broken microphone, low sound and somehow has the red effect on the top screen. One has a broken L button and the top screen won't show. The other has a somewhat broken L button... If I want to fix those three... Well, where should I go. There aren't many good technicians of DS here in Indonesia 8(

Anyway, congrats on those shinies Trixie. Man, everyone has their luck. And I totally agree on you there Trixie. Now I must buy more sprite changers. My last batch bought made me go broke, and now I have 10k points to spend... 8U

Anyway, for news... only bunches of shiny fails, my drop boxes is filling up fast; Only 31 slots left for the fail Pokemon to be dropped.

You will have to buy a new one ); My brothers L button fell off, and the technition said he would have to replace the DS. Sorry about those three DS's :(

BA-- Okay...... I never said it was hard, as I know there are a lot of B/W translating places (and common sense), My initial thought was that you knew some Japanese if you bought the Japanese version.

Random shiny! 17 eggs total.

So I was trying for hatching 250 eggs, failed miserably though I did set a new Activity record and Interaction record. The very next day was a X1.25 day, so even though I was too tired to click, I tried. I could have gotten it, I was lss than 60 eggs away with almost 2 hours to go! I was so excited that I was going to get it, but then my parents came in and dragged me off to the most miserable, empty food festival I have ever been to.... Came backafter reset and I obviously missed out again. Yes I was so mad. But before I left I was doing frontflips taking a break from GPX+ and smashed my face on my knee which cause my bottom lip to be absolutely shredded by my braces. There was heaps of blood and my lip was destroyed and swollen, but I kept clicking cause I was so close. I dont even know why my parents made my go to that fail festival after I destroyed my face anyway -_-

But the last egg I hatched of the day was the shiny Geodude :) Kind of a consolation prize I guess.

Also that was the last day of holidays, so the Geodude doesn't really make up for my miss IMO. I am back from my first day of school and I have my essay assessment on Friday and swimming on Wednesday, so I am very busy and thus won't have much time for GPX :(

I did get some other achievements though:

Mine Badge
Dedicated
Kick ***
Wonder Woman
Super Man
Darwinist (icon is the same for Shrwed Bargainer :L)
Pass the Pokemon
All of the Sprite achivements
Newbie Explorer
Corporate GPX finally :))

Re hatching 20 of my 20 000 maturity wasn't that bad, just put them in my party when I went to bed and they were ready to hatch in the morning.

Also I summoned two Groudons which means I have Latias left till I get Bringer of the Legends. And I found my 6th chest too :) A Shaymin.

~Goods

Last edited:

V-Storm

Hey guys. I'm new here.
Username:Vandal
Party link: gpxplus.net/user/vandal
How active are you on GPX: All the time.

I'm trying to get views, so if you send me your party code, I'll add yours if you add mine.

Code:
[url=http://my.gpxpl.us/Vandal][img]http://p.gpxpl.us/PVvY.png[/img][/url]

Manchee

extra toasty
^Accepted.

Was anyone else online when Professor had to go to the bathroom? :3 I was hoping they were putting up Project M, but it seemed that they just logged everyone off and stuff.

Sorry I don't post here much. I'm basically done with GPX until an big, fun update comes. I managed to hatch a shiny Spearow yesterday (named Thalia after Zeus's daughter), and right after that I almost got a Raikou in the Shelter. Turns out the Raikou was bred by Cypress, so I could've had my second Legend from her.

'Tis all.

zenzai

Sweet and Delicious
^Was kinna sorta half-online for that (was occupied with other stuff, and only noticed when someone on chat pointed it out). I'm always a little disappointed when the site comes back up from one of those and nothing obvious has changed.

Congrats to Goods and BA on your respective shinies. :)

I'm less active on gpx+ nowdays, as well (the only thing that really keeps me clicking is the need to keep my points up to buy summons every day. <.< ). Kinna wonder if new explorations will be released before October ends, but then again, I don't really mind waiting for November, either, since it's not that far away.

Random news: Miata (shiny Kyogre) was infected and cured of Pokerus. Hatched another shiny Luvdisc (the right gender this time!), so that's one more Disgaea hunt finished. :3 In the process of figuring out which of the remaining hunts'd be better left for fifth gen, and which should stay as 1~4 right now.

Togekiss•Torchic

Aaaaaaah~♫
Wow I've been inactive for months and haven't made effort to do a thing ~_~
But finally after hatching 30 eggs 31 was my lucky number my pachirisu shiny hunt is over :D

I finally found her I'm so happy ^_^

I'm actually in the mood to do some clicking today maybe a few hundred ^^

Mr. Joker

keep calm & carry on

I got a new shiny :) I named him after my favorite Greek God, who is awesome although I just killed him off in a fic I am working on, weird.

but yeah, dead on gpx+ until something cool happens. When will we get the october explorations?

Manchee

extra toasty

I got a new shiny :) I named him after my favorite Greek God, who is awesome although I just killed him off in a fic I am working on, weird.

but yeah, dead on gpx+ until something cool happens. When will we get the october explorations?

Ha, I was going to name my shiny Aipom that if it had hatched male. Lolol I named her Aphrodite though ;3 All we need is an Ares and my Aipom can cheat on him with your Chimchar <3

And I don't think there will be explorations this month sadly.

I guess It's about time I posted here,

I guess long time troller, first time applier.

Username: Detinator Monkey
Party Link: http://gpxplus.net/user/Detinator+Monkey
How active you are on GPX+: I try to return what I can, I am swamped at Uni, so It tends not to get done properly

Araleon

Chill
Long time no talk. School's pretty much made me its ***** this semester, haha. Lot's of hard work. But I will prevail!

On step 4/6 on the new Halloween exploration.

Team:

Mr. E Goods

Gone for good
Congrats on your new shinies :3

I have now entered a shiny drought. My last was Shiny Geodude 3 wks ago...

My shiny hunt are as follows:
Mawile- 439 eggs
Gulpin- 427 eggs
Smeagle- 271 eggs
Farfetch'd- 206 eggs.
Combee- 257 eggs
Dratini- 28 eggs
Easter Buneary- 77 eggs

So other than Dratini my hunts are not going so well Geodude would have been- at an educated guess around 1300 eggs ago. Maybe a bit more. So I hope I get another shiny on this X3 day to break the drought.

About this X3 day, I am really disappointed that Australia only gets half of it. I have to go to school and sleep through it.... How disappointing, as it would be hardly an effort to get the 250 hatch today, especially with the 82 shelter grabs I was allowed. (I was so shocked to see that many I was allowed to take). Soooo I will have to have an all nighter at Xmas time. ); *cries*.

I finished the hunt with ease. This time only taking around a bit over an hour to find the item :) The reward was interesting, not exciting though. And Wymsy is testing out the Pichu and Unown exploration too! I am eager to know what Project M is as well. It is what, 3 weeks over due to when BB wanted to release it.

Also I have seen some more shineis that haven't been posted, congrats on Trixie on the Feebas (you got it an hour before my little brother hatched his shiny Feebas)... and something else I cant remember.

Congrats on Zenzai for FINALLY getting your Flonne (that is her name right?)

~Goods

Manchee

extra toasty
I think I'm actually going to click today. I really don't have anything to do until later since it's Halloween, and I finished the one Exploration and started the Pikachu one.

Nothing to note except I hatched these recently:

'Tis all.

EDIT: Oh yeah, anyone that posted to sign up, you're accepted.

Last edited:
Thanks for letting me enter!

my Shiny Luck has been crazy Lucky recently I got :

Shortly ater submitting my race >.< ... [But that was a month ago now]

And a Beldum and Poochyena during last week.

But this one I'm most proud of. After 106 eggs, I finally found my Purple Wurmple.

Going to evolve him to a Dustox, like in the anime, maybe I should start collection of anime shinies? What do you guys think ?

Detinator Monkey.

Ehh, I don't know if I have to post a join thingy, because I haven't posted here for 10 months. So if my join isn't valid anymore, just tell me and I'll post one~

Anyways, I just completed the Deoxys exploration, it was way easier than the Celebi one, so now I have a 2nd Deoxys ^-^

I also started a shiny Ekans hunt a few days ago, but Gulpin is still my main one.

Maybe I'll start a Carvanha one once I complete the Gulpin hunt.

zenzai

Sweet and Delicious
@Goods, thanks! ^.^ And yup, that's her name.

Congrats on the recent shinies, too. (2 apiece, eh, BA and Detinator Monkey? Nice!)

I finished the Deoxys exploration, as well. Not giving up the opportunity at another eggdex entry! Still need the eggdex for two Deoxys forms, but I figure I'll get those in time, somehow. Hopefully. x.x

And damn, the Burning Desire exploration is a lot of work. x.x Hoping to get through task 2 today, though I really doubt I'll be getting through task 3 soon, since I've heard it's hellish (though what it is exactly, I'm not sure).

On the upside, I just finished my shiny Skitty hunt today. Little darlin' took 754 eggs to find, but she's so cute that I forgive her for playing so hard to get. :p

Mr. E Goods

Gone for good
@Goods, thanks! ^.^ And yup, that's her name.

Congrats on the recent shinies, too. (2 apiece, eh, BA and Detinator Monkey? Nice!)

I finished the Deoxys exploration, as well. Not giving up the opportunity at another eggdex entry! Still need the eggdex for two Deoxys forms, but I figure I'll get those in time, somehow. Hopefully. x.x

And damn, the Burning Desire exploration is a lot of work. x.x Hoping to get through task 2 today, though I really doubt I'll be getting through task 3 soon, since I've heard it's hellish (though what it is exactly, I'm not sure).

On the upside, I just finished my shiny Skitty hunt today. Little darlin' took 754 eggs to find, but she's so cute that I forgive her for playing so hard to get. :p

Is there another exploration up? Which one is the burning desire one?

And congrats on BA, Zenzai (finally got her Momo, what an adorable name, I was planning to call a shiny Mareep/Ampherous that) and D. Monkey on their shinies.

I completed Pichu exploration. It took about a day longer than it should have as GPX crashed every day at around6-7 pm till after I went to bed every day since Halloween ended. I cant imagine what the serverload would be like when the B/W are released. I am doing the Regigigas exploration right now. It is very difficult, like finding the right eggs you nee. I am currently on levelling up myPidgey and Taillow to lv 50.

And it is my B'day today ^.^ 15 now! And also my Gass/Bug pokemon fanclub was approved today (finally) so if anyone joins that would be great~

~Goods

Last edited:

Manchee

extra toasty
I did the Spiky-Ear Pichu Exploration, and almost finished it on that day, but I got stuck on the Onix step. I finished it not long after that though. Then I started the Deoxys one yesterday. I'm on the step where you need the Eevee, Solrock, Quilava, and Gardevoir. Anyone know what that one Exploration is that was released not long ago? Something about fire?

Anyway, I hatched this an hour or so ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.