• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

+/ [the gpx+ and vdex fan club]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Draknir

Fear the Deer
@Kissmygrass96: Sorry it took almost two weeks, but I'm afraid that I must reject your wanting to join.

Today's the last day of the Race. I managed to hatch about 105 Relicanths yesterday, and yet none of them were blue. However, number 347 was my lucky number.

I was thinking that I was basically done with trying. The best part is that I bred it. Earlier, I said that even if I don't win, I was still going to try for it. At least now I can get back to my normal hunts and getting Unova Master.

Oh, and I managed to finally get all the non-legendary Unova Pokémon. The last one was a Tamegetake, which I very seldom see even now.

*Goes off to click and finish the Yellow Forest Exploration again*

EzzPeon

just a passerby
Hmm. After 18 Azurill eggs a shiny was there!
But sadly it ended up in the shelter and now it's rotting in someones pc :(

No shiny luck for me..
I guess another one will show up after a while.

Manchee

extra toasty
Aw, well I didn't get a shiny Relicanth, but I'm not that upset over it. I don't mind not getting a Legendary, and am happy with my two Nuggets. :3

Not much news from me. Shizuru (my shiny from the other week) got to level 100 and was put into the PC. I also got a Manmanbou or however it's spelled, which was the last fifth generation one I needed. I only have to evolve some others and I'm done ^_^

Corrosion

Hello Kitty =/= Cat
^BB said it is 1/3 of the way done.
I solemnly swear I am up to no good. There. Now may I join the club? Stupid Lv.45 leveling task. I want to join the club because...um...um...I want to know what other people here are doing on GPX+

Last edited:

EzzPeon

just a passerby
Hmm.. already 2 shinies, still I own none of them.
I won't stop until I get one myself >.<

I wonder when the battle system is useable, it seems nice.

Draknir

Fear the Deer
@wayjun: You didn't state why you would like to join.

So, basically all of the Gen V Pokémon are on GPX+. I mean literally all of them. So I used my Legend Voucher Plus.

Since, at the time of me writing this post, it isn't hatched, its a Genesect. I was saying to myself that if they aren't in by Monday, I'm going to get a Victini. Unfortunately, I don't really know what I'm going to call it yet.

Also, three new explorations, as most of you already know. I completed Punishing a Poacher and got the Black Token. I'm currently on the Mewtwo one, since I like it more than the birds.

Are we going to go with Mr. Joker's idea of monthly hunts?

Manchee

extra toasty
I finished the Punishing a Poacher and got the White Token, but I didn't really need it, I just got it because Commander Wymsy said that it might be used for something different later on. One of my favorite legendaries is Zapdos so I embarked on the The Singing Chatot exploration. Do any of you have any spare Electrizers you could drop?

Like >Entei< said, you never stated why you wanted to join or anything, which means you weren't accepted, so please don't post here unless you're trying to join again. And then after that, don't post until you're accepted.

My Daycare couple bred him, and I randomly chose his egg. I wasn't actually hunting Bulbasaur again, but I needed something to fill my party and I was feeling lazy, so I grabbed it. I'm happy I got him because I was able to evolve him since I never evolved the first shiny Bulbasaur I got.

I'm can't access the Battle Tower yet, but I'm not really interested in it right now. :3

Draknir

Fear the Deer
So I get on after furniture shopping, and I find an egg to hatch. It was a Manaphy that I figured I'd drop later. Wrong.

My heart skipped a beat when I saw the pop-up that said "Your egg has hatched into a Sh. Manaphy!". My first Shining Legendary, even though it didn't take long to hatch. Its name is Coldwater in German. I know its two words, but I felt like making it one.

So, I completed the Mewtwo exploration. Its actually pretty sad. The three Pokémon that I had to raise to Lv.100 will go towards making a gimmick team for the Battle Tower.

Since I was actually part of the third set of Beta Testers, I've been battling a lot. I actually got Pokémon from around Lv.30 to Lv.100 in a matter of hours. Not to mention I've gained quite a few points from it. I've been trying out various Lv.100's I have, and have gotten some varying results. Oh, and this is interesting. The clones are now part Dark, so as to differentiate from their regulars. Crystal Onix and Steelix are now part Ice, Easter Buneary/Lopunny are now Normal/Grass, Primal Dialga is now Dark/Dragon, Fake Groudon is now Ground/Dark, and Shadow Lugia is now Psychic/Dark.

I'm extremely close to Unova Master. I'm leveling up my last five; Larvesta, Mienfoo, Axew, Cubchoo, and Foongus. I might have it by the end of the day if I really try.

bdbboy9

I solemnly swear that I am up to no good (like fred and george weasley)

Anyhow I click back when I'm on please click my pokemon
http://gpxplus.net/user/bdbboy9

Last edited:

draconitas

Hullo y'all! I'm newish around here, slowly invading boards all across the World Wide Web and I've sortof lurked around for a while, but I decided lately, No more; I will cease hiding in the shadows and actually post things instead!, which is why I am here now. I solemnly swear that I am up to no good, too, and I do hope I can be a part of this clubbity club club.

Forgive my oddities, it is very late at night/very early in the morning and I am a poor sleep-deprived college student who is procrastinating on doing tutorials by wasting time on the internet. >:

Last edited:

Manchee

extra toasty
edit about March Shiny Duels

GPX+ March Shiny Hunt -
Duels!

With March approaching, I feel that the GPX+ fan club needs to get going again, and to do this I plan to have a shiny race for the month of March. The difference to this hunt is that it will be a duel between members - two people will pair up and hunt for the same Pokémon throughout the month. The hunt does not need to be on the Shine Recorder, but if both members are able to and want to have it there, then go ahead.

With Black and White being released in March, the hunted Pokémon are going to be limited to only the new ones that were released with Black and White. :) So post and say if you want to join or not, and from that we will pair off and hunt!~

I most definitely want to participate. This will probably extend into other months with more duels, where the people who won each one can face off, and after everything we can find out who the true shiny dueling master is ;D

~*~*~​

I solemnly swear that I am up to no good (like fred and george weasley)

Anyhow I click back when I'm on please click my pokemon
http://gpxplus.net/user/bdbboy9

No, because you didn't say why you want to join and so your post is a one-liner.

Hullo y'all! I'm newish around here, slowly invading boards all across the World Wide Web and I've sortof lurked around for a while, but I decided lately, No more; I will cease hiding in the shadows and actually post things instead!, which is why I am here now. I solemnly swear that I am up to no good, too, and I do hope I can be a part of this clubbity club club.

Forgive my oddities, it is very late at night/very early in the morning and I am a poor sleep-deprived college student who is procrastinating on doing tutorials by wasting time on the internet. >:

Yes, you can join since this is a good post asking to. :3

I've been really sick the past few days, so sorry I haven't been online much >< I'm feeling a lot better now though. I was stalking GPX+ while I was laying around though, and as I hatched my eggs I got this:

I beat the person I was racing against, but the goal was to hatch the least amount of eggs. I hatched 300-something, and they still need to get two hundred more to pass me so that I would officially win ><;; Meh, I'm just happy I got it ^_^

EDIT: Surprise, surprise...

I'm very happy I'm done with this hunt now. :3 I actually thought before I hatched it, "I'll just skip the animation, and if it's shiny I'll probably regret not seeing it hatch," though I'm too happy that I finished the hunt to regret anything.~

EDIT2: WHAT WHAT WHAT.

Another shiny hunt of mine is now complete. This is so weird considering this is the first time in forever that I'm getting active again, and now I'm getting all these shinies o.o

Last edited:

Mr. Joker

keep calm & carry on
fffffffff I'll do it ;D I want to join with Kurumiru!

My luck with shinies has been rather horrible recently, the last shiny I got was Relecanth. I'm not trying to complain, but it's frustrating ;_____; I am hoping to win my shiny race for Chatot that I've been in for like 3 months now. The thing is, I have a hard time finding them in the shelter s:

i'm also going for lotad, but it's not really the top thing on my list.

Mudkip8003

Hey, if anyone wants to race with me, and hunt for Zoura, tell me. I've been hunting for one for a while, and it would be good to have some insperation.

Mr. E Goods

Gone for good
Oh yay my idea for the tourney/one on one shiny race went through ~~ I will participate, hopefully my Alomomola/Larvesta (i think thats its name) race with zenzai will end soon though. We have both bred shinies from our pairs and didn't get them, so the race is a little frustrating now DX

I can race Mr J with Kurumiru if no one has paired with you already. If not then if anyone want to race me with either Aaken (I cant remember the english name >:c ) or.... something else feel free to PM me or mention it here. I will hunt absolutely any 5th gen ^.^

I cant remember what shinies I last posted, but it has been a lot of eggs since my last which was a beautiful Poochyena :D and there was an Onix before that which was a nice surprise. Although my shiny luck is beginning to get really bad again, and my Farfetch'd hunt is on around 850 eggs! Can't wait till that hunt finishes XD

And my new username for a while now is Virtual

Also welcome draconitas. I remember you from when I first joined, and I think it was you who named a Magby after me when I swapped my username from magby to King Gumball XD
~Goods

Sorry 'bout lurking the last couple of months guys, Uni has got me swamped atm.

And as of that, I have nothing of value to report really, I was on the second Beta group for the battle tower, once it opened up fully to the site I noticed alot more problems, more with the people who were playing, rather than the tower itself.

Oh, and only 8 more for Unova Master! ::yay::

Wow, I must say though. I like the idea of pairing off for the group shiny hunt.
I'd love to look for a Hoothoot or Spinarak if anyone wants to pair off with me.

If not, then I'll pair off with anyone really. Whatever's clever!

Manchee

extra toasty
Goods said:
I can race Mr J with Kurumiru if no one has paired with you already.

I asked him the other day... so whatever you want to do is fine with me Adam. :3

Detinator_Monkey said:
I'd love to look for a Hoothoot or Spinarak if anyone wants to pair off with me.
BA said:
With Black and White being released in March, the hunted Pokémon are going to be limited to only the new ones that were released with Black and White.

GPX has been uneventful for me as of now. I organized my boxes yesterday to fit in a Favorites box, and then I also abandoned a lot of Pokémon I had in "Save" boxes where I just kept ones I liked; I realized that I didn't really want a lot of them anymore, so they were abandoned :p

I hope the site updates with news sometime soon, things are a little boring ^^;;

Having a 5th Gen shiny hunt sounds like fun ^.^ I really don't mind what to hunt for, but Churine/Monmen/Swuanna/Koromori/Maggyo look like my favourite targets. Anyone wanna race for any of those?

Meh, nothing else has really happened to me GPC+ wise. I got chosen as one of the beta BT testers, and I got so much money and experience from that it was unbelievable. But then they lowered it :c

I got the Kanto and Johto pokedex achievements, working on Hoenn now. The new Exploations were kinda fun too, now I have all the Kanto birds c:

Mudkip8003

Hey suicune lover, I'll race for a Momen with you. I lovee Efruun, and it would be so cool to have a shiny! VM me and we can set it up, if it's ok with BA.

Status
Not open for further replies.