• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

+/ [the gpx+ and vdex fan club]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Burakoru

Belly Slide
"I solemnly swear that I am up to no good" because I want to join the club.
My account name is the same as my username here, and I joined Global PokedeX Plus recently.

TurtwigFan1

burning it down
I solemnly swear that I am up to no good *Marauder's Map opens*

Urm hi, I've been a member of GPX+ for almost a year now but only started using it properly recently. I want to join because I actually love the website and it's my most visited lol. I've recently completed two Shiny Hunts (Taillow and Hoppip) and am currently hunting Klink and Turtwig, as well as the Porygon competition. So yeah, I love GPX+ and really want to join :3

iloveinfernape

How do you summon a legendary? I have always wondered and I really want a legendary. Also, I nearly have 3 starter trios. I have Kanto, Unova and am in the process of hatching my Piplup egg.

Manchee

extra toasty
Everyone that posted is accepted. /late

<3

Sorry for not posting here recently, school is djfsdkfbsdkfgbd.

But anyway, I didn't really get to click much until this weekend for the Porygon Hunt. I ended up hatching over five hundred eggs (I'm not mad though, I got the Persistent achievement), and here's the product:

Named after my friend on the forum linked in my sig. :3 I named the last shiny I got from a site-wide hunt after another friend of mine on that forum, so I figured that'll just be a theme for these. :p

But yeah, I hope the prizes for this competition are worth it, I wasn't too thrilled working so hard last time and only getting a fossil. D:

Draknir

Fear the Deer
Just a notice to the people that completed the Shiny Hunt: DON'T EVOLVE YOUR PORYGON2 TO A PORYGON-Z! You basically get a free Shiny Novelty!

So it seems the grand prize for the hunt was a Portal reference; the Potato Battery. I've never played those games, but I was reading the comments. Its effect? You get a Porygon2 to Lv.84, wait 5 days, and it can evolve into a new Novelty called a Porygon-T.

I was stupid and evolved my Shiny Porygon2 before the contest ended. So I've got to get another Shiny Porygon. Oh well. I at least had a slot open up within the last hour of the hunt. It took 319 eggs and 181 days, but I finally got this:

I find this funny. Its URL is FOOTd.

New explorations! This time its for the Legendary Beasts and the three Regis. I'm doing to Beasts because I want the complete set. Wymsy made a note in the exploration topic that has everybody flabbergasted:

"There will eventually be a Special Exploration for every single non-summonable Legendary Pokémon (yes, even Arceus)"

Note that last part.

Plat. Frontier

Epic Mustache
"I solemnly swear that I am up to no good... or am I up to good?"

Yeah, wasn't there a previous club?

Anyway, I'd like to join. I was a member before, but inactivity. I am using my previous account, so everything I worked for is there. Still, I'd like to join. My link to my account is in my sig.

Manchee

extra toasty
Okay, now that summer is here and I have more time during the day to be online, I've finally re-worked how this club is going to be from now on. Since a lot of old members (more specifically the ones one the member list in the first post) haven't been posting, and since the club in general has been a little dead, I've decided to change this from a club being solely about gpx+ to also include VDex Project!

Because things have been reorganized, I need everyone to reread the first post and join again. The rules are mostly the same, but you need to read each one and make sure to follow them so you can join properly.

To start things off, hi. I'm Buraddo_Aipom. I also go by Palcks on Pokémon Solstice Forums, or you can call me by my first name, Brad, if you want. I'm the owner of this club, and I'm hoping with the recent changes that things can get back to being active again.

All members will go on the Member List this time, don't worry. I'm also going to look for a co-owner or two since all the old ones don't show up here anymore. Don't worry about asking to be a co-owner, if I want you to be one I'll be asking you.

I am not a member of vdex, though I've been on gpx+ for a few years. The link to my profile there is on the first post. I used to be really into gpx+, and I will admit I've been inactive recently there. ;x But I'm getting back into things, and one of the eggs I hatched recently has brought back some of my excitement for the site;

He's named after the member I was in the shiny race with. :3 I'm very excited to have him. The shiny I hatched before him is getting close to reaching level 100, thankfully.

Uh, that's all for now. I hope everyone doesn't mind things being changed around and I hope you all have fun with this revamp. :)

Mr. Joker

keep calm & carry on
"I'm king of the world!"

I'd love to join this PotterMore club!! Oh wait, nevermind.

Hey all ^^ Mr. J back yet again for this club, as I've been in it for what, almost two and a half years now? I've been rather inactive on GPX+, but I really intend changing that soonish, haha.

Hey everyone, I'm Suicune lover, or Sl, and I was here for the past two versions of the gpx+ fanclub, and would love to join again ;)

I have now also made a Vdex account, but I still prefer GPX+ to it, especialy now that we have the Suicune exploration!

GPX+ link: http://gpxplus.net/user/x+Latias
Vdex: http://vdexproject.net/user.php?user=11207

I've been a dedicated GPX+ member for 2.5 years now, and I've completed almost all the pokedex now (Still Unova and Sinnoh achievements to go), and I've made several suggestions that have been used in the site (Such as the grouping in the shop) and would love to meet more people who play on the site tooo ~

"I'm king of the world!" :cool:

Illusione-Tempus

I think I missed out a lot from the title of the club... turns out I didn't =D

"I'm king of the world!" ... wait, I'm supposed to be a queen, not a king :/

GPX+ Link: http://gpxplus.net/user/Mi10tic+Fan
Vdex Link: http://vdexproject.net/user.php?user=8906

Although you can find both URLs in my signature

I've been at GPX for 2 years already, but only 9 months for Vdex. I'm also a member of the previous 2 clubs, even when I'm not really active. I hope that I could meet other Vdex fans in this club. Oh, and I hope I could be more active in the new club than I was before. And also a laptop so I could go on more frequently.

HydroSwampert

Well, "I'm king of the world!"
I have a Gpxplus account, but not a Vdex one!
My Gpxplus ccount isn't all that old, only a couple of months, but I have been active for most of the time! I'm currently on the exploration "Incident In Yellow Forest", Task 3/5! I hope to do the Regi Exploration this month too, but I need some more stuff ten!
Anyways, here is my account! Here it is!
I hope to have fun here! :D Thanks!

Infernape77

Geez, I think this mean I should rejoin....
GPX+ account: Infernape77
Vdex acount: Infernape77

I've been on GPX for around 10 months, although I'm not that active there.
I'm also in Vdex for 10 months, but, once I have hiatus on there from October-March.

But, hey! "I'm the king of the world!" after all XD

Plat. Frontier

Epic Mustache
"I'm king of the world!" *falls off boat*

Here's my GPX+ link: And, this is the remix baby! No Vdex account.

I've had a GPX+ account since (I think) late May of 2010, but haven't been active until May of this year. Currently on the fourth task of Incident in Yellow Forest. I have 3 level 100s named "Lady WyMsY" (Dracowymsy), "Butterfinger" (Butterfree), and "Quack" (Porygon-Z). Most recent achievement is the "Newbie Breeder" one. There, now that's a mouthful!

Level 100 box:

Party link:

Oh, and there's a link to my GPX+ in my signature. Click on Silver.

EDIT: OH! "Aquatik" (Milotic) made it to 100!

Last edited:

Manchee

extra toasty
Everyone is accepted! Sorry it took a bit, irl stuff is blahhhh at the moment. But I'm happy to see people returning. I'm still waiting to see someone with just a vdex account, but I don't expect that to happen anytime soon, haha.

I'll just make a topic, I guess? Anyone else feel free to make more. Discussion = <3

Do you like gpx+ or vdex more?
I actually made a vdex account, but I didn't like it so much. It was interesting, and I'm glad it's not a complete copy of gpx+ like PokéFarm is, but I wasn't hooked enough to stay there. I'm used to gpx+ and enjoy it a lot more. Plus I love my special Pokémon on there. :)

Illusione-Tempus

Thanks BA, it's been a while since I last went on SPPf. I just hope that this club can bring my spirits up :)

Anyway, my birthday has been great! Here are some things that happened:

-2 days ago I hatched a Shiny Kyogre. Considering it's close to my birthday, I fainted from happiness.
-I completed the Legendary Beast Exploration yesterday and got myself Suicune. Hatched him at the midnight of my birthday... Well, at least it's around 12 AM.
-Random Tiny Egg appeared when I was browsing. Triple water legendary party~

GPX+ is the site I've been with for 2 years, but despite only for 9 months, VDex is also really good in my opinion. I have lots of special Pokemon in both, I open both of them at the beginning of my day. But personally, I like GPX+ more... I just don't know why... =/

Infernape77

Thanks for accepting.

Lol, today is my birthday too :p
But nothing happened >_<

gpx+ confused me a bit, and vdex is easier for me.
But gpx is more interesting than vdex, imo. Vdex is.. boring.... traveling around, catching pokemon, traveling, catching pokemon again, sometime you get egg from gacha, then traveling again.... When in GPX, it's more fun for me, adopt egg, hatching, and sometimes battling there.

So, I choose GPX+

Oh, yea, speaking about battling, how about making mini-tournament or something? xD

Draknir

Fear the Deer
I don't see why I should have to rejoin because I'm king of the world! Anywho, considering I was part of the last two, I shall be rejoining. I have been a member of GPX+ since April 1st of 2009, and a member of VDex since July 12th of last year. I am by far more active on GPX+, but I have amassed quite a collection on VDex. It should be noted that I'm hoping that with school being out and my family's newest addition(A puppy) hopefully being old enough to be left alone, I shall be able to be more active on both sites.

My GPX+ link is here, and my VDex link is here.

GPX+ stuff: I wasn't able to complete the Tour of Illusions before I left, so that was dissapointing. Surprisingly, I have been able to hatch eggs on basically views alone. Can't really do much until I return to the States(Yes, I am posting from Germany).

VDex stuff: I haven't been exactly active on it, but I apparently accumulated 2169 Advertisment Points.

Plat. Frontier

Epic Mustache
Imma change the topic for a bit:

Has anybody obtained any level 100s?

I have four, soon five with Scrafsta (Scrafty, who is my favorite Pokemon).

HydroSwampert

Imma change the topic for a bit:

Has anybody obtained any level 100s?

I have four, soon five with Scrafsta (Scrafty, who is my favorite Pokemon).

GPX+ - Well, so far I only have a lv. 100 Ho-oh, but I also have a Lv. 99 Poliwrath in the Battle Tower along with some other high Lv. Poekmon! Ho-oh is also in the Battle Tower! :D :p

Also, I think that I am going to make a VDEX account! :D :)

Plat. Frontier

Epic Mustache
Alright, now I have 5! Now, Imma make my Shiny Rotom (soon to be named Ice Cream) go to lvl 100.

Status
Not open for further replies.