• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

+/ [the gpx+ and vdex fan club]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Plat, please add more to your posts, as one lining is against the rules, and could get you infracted...

I don't really level pokemon to 100 much, apart from shinies and stuff for Badges and such. Anyway, I just hatched my Suicune from the exploration ^^ She's gonna stay in my party for a bit, while I continue hatching Growlithe/Squirtle/Woobat eggs. I'm nearly at 500 Growlithe Eggs for the achievements, which is even longer than my Mareep hunt Dx Which brings me onto another topic...

What are your goals in GPX+/Vdex?
My current goal on GPX+ is to complete the dex, and HATCH MOAR SHINIES D: Vdex is to get max happiness with my partner to get the special item, sucks that I got the Shiny Milotic partner on my first go, so it'll cost me alot to switch partners xD

Team:

Plat. Frontier

Epic Mustache
mmk. I'll try to type really longer sentences.

What are your goals in GPX+?

My goal in GPX+ is to gain every achievement and to be, the very best. Like no one ever was... raising my Pokemon to max happiness. I already know all of my Level 100s are at max, but there are a few others (Ice Cream, who is my Shiny Rotom. Kickstand, who is my Tyrogue. My two Onix, and my Scyther, who's gonna die soon. :mad:). Oh, and shinies. I only have Ice Cream, and I'm planning on getting the Shiny Recorder after I complete Incident in Yellow Forest, so I can get my Spiky-Eared Friend some shiny Pichu company.

Myrrh

I would like to join this. "I'm king of the world!" so you gotta let me join right? I joined gpx+ a few months ago after clinking on a fellow serebii forum member's party link and I want in this club because I want to learn more about the site since some things were a bit overwhelming or confusing when I first created an account.

This is my gpx+ link:http://my.gpxpl.us/Acio29619
I do not have a vdex account

Manchee

extra toasty
@>Entei<, welcome back! :) I'm glad you rejoined.~

@Acio29619, welcome! It's nice seeing some new faces. :)

@Mi10ticFan, aw, if you ever need something to bring your spirits up, feel free to PM me! :) And those Legends and such sound awesome! Congrats.~

@Infernape77, ehh, I'm not too keen on making any kind of contest/tournament right now since the club just restarted. Feel free to work out a battle with anyone here though, I don't mind people planning them or anything as long as posts aren't one-liners and follow the rules otherwise. :3

@HydroSwampert, if you do ever make a vdex account, just let me know the link and I'll be more than happy to add it next to your name on the first post.

I'll go update the first post and such. If I seem like I'm not being too active, I'm just away from the computer. My girlfriend broke up with me last Thursday and I've been hanging out with my best friend and stuff to feel better. And I do now, mostly. :3

I think I might actually click on gpx+ today since I really have nothing to do and just woke up. ^^; I kind of want to start an Exploration, but meh. I would only have three days to finish, and I will be gone later and part of tomorrow. I'll just wait for the July Explorations.~

Oh and I hatched a Shiny Krabby the other day. :)

He's named after a Yu Yu Hakusho character. :3

Plat. Frontier

Epic Mustache
Does anyone have any recommendations for mass clicking in Mozilla FireFox 4? I want to get an achievement (Novice Clicker, was it?), and I need to know how because my maximum amount for a day is around 1700-1800 clicks. Which brings me to my next question:

What is your maximum clicks for GPX+? VDex?

Last edited:

Manchee

extra toasty
Does anyone have any recommendations for mass clicking in Mozilla FireFox 4? I want to get an achievement (Novice Clicker, was it?), and I need to know how because my maximum amount for a day is around 1700-1800 clicks. Which brings me to my next question:

What is your maximum clicks for GPX+? VDex?

http://forums.gtsplus.net/index.php?showtopic=34906 <- try that guide. It's for Opera, but is the best I've ever seen and works amazingly.

What is your maximum clicks for GPX+?

27,945 (#309), Aug 3/10.

I'll probably try to beat that sometime before summer is over. :3

Plat. Frontier

Epic Mustache

Illusione-Tempus

Buraddo_Aipom said:
@Mi10ticFan, aw, if you ever need something to bring your spirits up, feel free to PM me! :) And those Legends and such sound awesome! Congrats.~

Aw... Thanks BA, and I hope you feel better soon :3 *hugs*

Anyway, right now I'm doing "A Ripple in Time" exploration, despite that I have all three clones already. I'm just doing it for the story, and the stats of course. I'll probably be doing the Unown exploration after this one, but maybe I'll do the July explorations first... although it depends.

Get a shiny Feebas... in both... I JUST WANT ONE SHINY FEEBAS AND THEN I'M HAPPY D: /caps

...Although VDex I'm expanding it to a shiny Emerald Feebas.

12,647 (#1541), May 24/11

...I did this in about 3-4 hours (for the Victini exploration), I'll probably try to beat it sooner or later =/

Plat. Frontier

Epic Mustache
Well, I just beat my maximum: My previous was 1750 clicks, but now its 2440!

Anyway, my Onix are nearing Level 35. I started on my Scyther/Burmy shiny hunt, and I evolved my Tyrogue (Kickstand) into a Hitmontop!

Mudkip8003

I guess I might as well rejoin this club. Bet none of you remember me. But it seems like this place is getting active again. I also do have a VDex account. Right here: http://vdexproject.net/user.php?user=16248

GPX+ To one day, finally get a shiny Togepi or Aipom.
VDex: To get an Uglytuff.

1,465 (#10632), Apr 6/11

Myrrh

Yay, I got in. I will try to click everyone on the members list as much as I can.

Interactions right? 2,702 (#7,572), April 2/11. I'm surprised I would ever get that many (it seems like a lot to me). I am not looking forward to attempting Master Clicker or even the lower ranking clicking achievements.

Plat. Frontier

Epic Mustache
Beat Incident In Yellow Forest, and got my 5th level 100 (Volcana, my Magcargo) by getting the OVER 9000! achievement, so I got a Scouter too. That being said, this also means my IiYF Scyther... Spoiler Alert!

[spoil]Died. I got a Spiky-Eared Pichu in its place. Yay and Aww![/spoil]

EDIT: I summoned my first Pokemon! Giratina! Also got Newbie Summoner and Open-Hearted. Started "The Hidden Ruins". My Spiky-Eared Pichu hatched! Finally, I bought a key to the shop's backroom. All of this on an aurora day. Lucky me...

Last edited:

Manchee

extra toasty
@Mudkip8003, sorry, but read the first post like it says to, and then post again to join the right way. Until then you're not accepted, sorry! (darn, everyone was joining correctly until now. ><)

Apparently I'm not busy today, so I'm probably going to click after I read some of Brave New World (blah it's summer work stuff for my English class next year ><).

Has anybody obtained any level 100s?

Uh, yeah. I currently have 174 of them on gpx+ ^^; I've been around for a while and take my time to level up a lot. I have all the ones I used to get the badge achievements, and also all shinies in my PC are at level 100. There are others here and there though. :3

Mudkip8003

I was already a member here, but whatever.

"I'm the king of the world"

Infernape77

Has anybody obtained any level 100s?
Of course I have, although only a few ^^;
GPX+: Infernape, Emboar and Simisage.(Zebstrika, Carracosta and Unfezant almost Lv.100) Oh, I also have Lv.100 Spiritomb, obtained in the shelter |D
Vdex: My female Infernape, Luxray, and Staraptor(Crobat almost Lv.100)

geez, my Zangoose hunt on GPX+ still not success >.> But I got random shiny Venipede instead(now Whirlipede). So, after I reached 150 eggs and still no shiny, I'm going to another hunt.. ._.'

Last edited:

Stocking

┐('へ')┌
Hello~ I would like to join to this awesome club! I'm king of the world!~
I love GPX+ so much, there's so much fun things to do. I haven't been into VDex much, it's kind of confusing, but I still have an account there.
I joined GPX+ when couple of my friends were playing it few years ago and decided to give a try. Glad I did!
I found VDex from a forum where people were saying that VDex is much better than GPX+ and I checked it out too. It seemed so weird so I didn't use my account much there. I still don't use my account there much, but I visit there randomly.

My VDex profile: http://vdexproject.net/user.php?&user=13273
My GPX+ profile: http://gpxplus.net/user/Scott+Pilgrim

Plat. Frontier

Epic Mustache
X3.4 day is tha shizzle. Happy Anniversary GTSPlus, and even though I'm not fully Canadian, happy Canada Day!

Anyways... I got an evolite, and will use it on my Giratina if it hatches "Another Forme". I also got a Valentacool and a Ralts.

Used a flame orb I got underground (no way will I do That Burning Desire!!! just for a flame orb) on my Scyther Egg.

And Hurrah! A new topic nobody cares about!

If you had a chance to get a Novelty you already have, would you get it again?

If it was the opposite gender of the one I already have, then yes. Otherwise, no.

Last edited:

Infernape77

If you had a chance to get a Novelty you already have, would you get it again?
Hmmm...... almost same reason with Plat, but if it's an egg(and haven't got the egg entry), I'll definitely grab it. xD

Oh, I never have any post in forum, so I don't know that today is forum's birthday xD
I'll try my hard to clicks and got the pass orb..... I only have one ._.'

Anyway, a mini-topic...
How many Pass orb you have obtained?
Mine is only one, cause I seldom clickback because my computer becomes lag >.<

Plat. Frontier

Epic Mustache

8 right now, 3 credited. I like blowing mine off in the underground.

I just hatched my Giratina (Hydra Spirit), and all it took were a Ralts egg, an Elygem egg, a Valentacool egg, a fossil Omanyte, 4 Scyther eggs and 7+ Steel Burmy eggs.

Myrrh

Oh good, two multipliers this week so far, and on weekdays too. I hope I have enough time to finish the Aurora exploration and one of the special ones this month.

I have 48. I only have used them so far to get level three sprite power and a few times hatch and flame power. I never like spending or using any points/items if I have few.

Status
Not open for further replies.