• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

+/ [the gpx+ and vdex fan club]

Status
Not open for further replies.

afl21194

Username: afl21194
GPX Plus Username: afl21194
GPX Plus Party Link: http://gpxplus.net/user/afl21194
How long you have been on GPX Plus: Around March
How active you are on GPX Plus: On and off throughout the week
I was in the previous club.

*Thinks* Did I need to write that last bit

trixie08

Speak No Evil
*rubs eyes* It's late at night, I should be snoozing, but this is pretty important:

NEW EVENT!!!

Commander Wymsy said:
Event dates and what's being handed out

October 28: Darkrai
October 29: Giratina
October 30: Super duper mystery Novelty

BUT WAIT! THERE'S MORE!

October 31st.

You get no event egg for this day. But instead, you get a special Dress-up item that will only be available on Halloween, so make sure to save up points! Also, there shall be trick or click! This means that from 12 AM EST on Halloween to 12 AM EST on November 1st, you will get extra points when you go out and click eggs and Pokémon!

Cool! I haven't got either of those two (though the latter I can find in the lab), not to mention a novelty egg! Will it be new? We'll just have to wait and see!

I wonder what the Halloween dress-up item will be! And is the thing during Halloween day like a built-in Amulet Coin effect? I already have one, so will I still get more points, including the ones I might get from clicking?

zenzai

Sweet and Delicious
>_< I tried joining the previous incarnation of this club right before the thread was closed. Resubmitting my application:

Username: zenzai
GPX Plus Username: zenzai
GPX Plus Party Link: http://gpxplus.net/user/zenzai
How long you have been on GPX Plus: Joined late September, so about 2.5 weeks.
How active you are on GPX Plus: Currently averaging 400~600 clicks a day.

I like the sound of the new event. =D

Ogod nw I am torn between two. I love Giratina. But should I wait for a novelty? Garhhjgaragh. Die all of you. Fwuwuwu :<

Trix, I think you will just get even more points, like 4 for a click (If your luckY) And EXTRA means ontop of everything, or so I assume. And EXTRA. We don't know how much that is :<

NEWS: Hatched an Eevee, Evolved Hoothoot, boxed it, Hatched Candy, thats it.

AND somone PM'd me to ask if I had a spare Shiny Mareep for trade :p I loled. I don't have any :p And no Wi-Fi either :p Lol :p

EDIT: Beat. Ofcourse, welcome to the club :>

EDIT EDIT: AND THE TOPIC TITLE FOR THE EVENT IS FREEE CANDY!!! YES YES GIMMIE MAH CANDY NAO PLZ.

Last edited:

Illusione-Tempus

Whoo! Event sounds hawt! Especially since it's Halloween! =D =D =D =D

...if I could get through my mid terms... Not average of 8 for all and bam, no internet for a month :<

Btw special dress up item only for Halloween? :D *starts clicking like crazy*

EDIT: @sl, ooh candy? She wants some of me? (real life nickname = candy =P)

Spoinky

becstar xoxo!!
Username: Spoinky
GPX Plus Username: alioia
GPX Plus Party Link: http://gpxplus.net/user/alioia
How long you have been on GPX Plus: Since the 27th of June, 2009.
How active you are on GPX Plus: Now that school's started, not a whole lot. I will be able to click back until 9AM server time Sunday to Thursday, but after that I might not. I should be able to click right up to the reset on Friday and Saturday though.

Thankyou. Also, I ran out of points because I spent them all on accessories ):

Pokemaniac Erika

All aboard!
I saw a MissingNo in the lab today and a EB egg in the lab yesterday D: My luck sucks.

Okaayyy, and easter bunny in the lab. I would like to see one.

Commander Wymsy on: Are you ready for FREE CANDY?! said:
Event dates and what's being handed out

October 28: Darkrai
October 29: Giratina
October 30: Super duper mystery Novelty

BUT WAIT! THERE'S MORE!

October 31st.

You get no event egg for this day. But instead, you get a special Dress-up item that will only be available on Halloween, so make sure to save up points! Also, there shall be trick or click! This means that from 12 AM EST on Halloween to 12 AM EST on November 1st, you will get extra points when you go out and click eggs and Pokémon!

OMGOMGOMGOMGTHISISTHEBESTGPX+EVENTEVER
When I read the title I was like, "OH, SURE, YES! I WANT SOME CANDIES!! *lebay*"
Cool legendaries, a Super duper mystery novelty (new novelty maybe? Any bet?), halloween special accessories, extra points...
Even if I won't get any egg there'll be a special item to buy.
This.is.freakinly.awesome.

ZOMG, I hope the Novelty is Shadow Lugia! I would like to get any of those, but mainly Giratina or SL (sorry Darkrai, I like the others more >.>) I'm going to start saving my points for that awesome Dress-Up item... and go on a clicking spree on Halloween :D

News: Nothing yet.

Starlight Aurate

Just a fallen star
New Novelty=Black-Evil-Psychic-Dark-Murdering Hoothoot. It's obvious <_< Duh.

Just kidding (obviously). And all new members (Just saying this since there's too many to name), welcome to the club! Join in the talk click my eggs or just have fun and follow the discussion! But you'd better not ditch this cub or I will hunt you down and kill you.

STARLITEEVEE'S RANDOM GPX+ NEWS TIME!
Well, nothing really, second Missingno. is closer to hatching, Raikou egg is starting to glow, and not much else.

I'm okay with whatever event I get, in fact I think it'll be fair if I don't even get one this time, and I got one last time, and it would be very unfair for me to get an egg when other people who didn't get an egg last event didn't. So I think I'll be fine without getting anything this time ^_^

Gardevoir Girl

is NOT a girl
Gardevoir Girl, how come you won't click the Dratini line? Do you have something against it?

Yeah. Bad memories involving someone who really liked them.

The upcoming event sounds awesome! I just hope I get something from it. Two events, no event egg for me yet, plus I don't have a single novelty.

But instead, you get a special Dress-up item that will only be available on Halloween, so make sure to save up points!

I'm going to need to stop buying so many accessories to save points <_< Hope it's not too expensive.

Manchee

extra toasty
First, welcome afl21194, zenzai, and Spoinky!

And secondly, YAY NEW EVENT! I didn't get anything since the event where Mewtwo was given out -____-

I'm honestly not going to try to get either of the two, and instead I'm going for the Novelty <3

NEWS: Nothing as of yet, just Shelter stalking ^^;

BA~~

EDIT: I GOT A REGIROCK FROM THE SHELTER O.O Then I missed a Bluba Clone two refreshes later D: Anyone breeding Bluba Clones by any chance?

Last edited:

zenzai

Sweet and Delicious
EDIT: I GOT A REGIROCK FROM THE SHELTER O.O Then I missed a Bluba Clone two refreshes later D: Anyone breeding Bluba Clones by any chance?

O.O indeed. Congrats on getting the Regirock!
And thanks for the warm welcome. ^_^

Manchee

extra toasty
^Yup, it was very strange to see one. It was sort of repetitive from last week where I saw a Registeel egg in the Shelter and then a Squirtle Clone :<

My friend is much luckier. She saw the Manaphy egg, but her party was full, so she went an got rid of a few eggs, saw the Little Man, then the Manaphy AGAIN. AND SHE ALREADY HAD A RAIKOU EGG >( She also saw a Slime Slugma in the Shelter, a Zergoose, two Deoxys, Easter Lopunny, and hatched Manaphy. Most of which I was with her for D:

Anyway, I've returned my exciting two rows of clicks for today, lol. Now I'm Shelter stalking in hope of seeing something good again. Maybe while I'm home tomorrow (I doubt I'll be better tomorrow) I'll see something ^^;

Btw, I'm putting two eggs into the Shelter, and one could possibly be a Bidofo. Good luck to anyone that want it if it happens to be one!

BA~~

EmpoleonRules

Water FTW!
I just saw the Event thread, it sounds great, I don't have any of the Pokemon handed out and I don't think I have the Novelty handed out. I bet the Novelty is a Slime Slugma or Shadow Lugia, but maybe it is a new one. Hopefully I get something this time, I didn't get anything last event. :/

NEWS: Nada. I have not gotten anything worth putting recently. I really need something soon.

trixie08

Speak No Evil
So, I interacted with bunches of people tonight to hatch a certain egg quickly since it was pretty darn close to doing so. It came time to hatch said egg and I thought "Okay, I'll just hatch this, put it up, then look for something else. But when I did, I was not expecting this:

My 4th shiny!!!! I'm pretty psyched about it! Now all I need is a name and I'm debating on whether or not I want to evolve it when it comes time for it to do so. But yeah, I am extremely excited!!!!

My 4th shiny!!!! I'm pretty psyched about it! Now all I need is a name and I'm debating on whether or not I want to evolve it when it comes time for it to do so. But yeah, I am extremely excited!!!!
That's the shiny I'm looking for now (both on GPX and in Platinum)...*eye twitch* Congrats nonetheless ^^ Next someone's going to find a shiny Skarmory

News: Nothing. Clicked back the people I owed clicks. I'm about to get off for the night. My Gulpin in the Daycare is about two levels away from evolving, so I'm excited (seriously, 16,000 maturity points to level up is annoying). Corphish is about 6 levels away.

glalieguy

Almost there, buddy.
Username: glalieguy
GPX Plus Username: glalieguy
GPX Plus Party Link: http://gpxplus.net/user/glalieguy
How long you have been on GPX Plus: Since... april... I think.
How active you are on GPX Plus: everyday, after homework (which is not a lot of time, thanks to my history teacher)

zenzai

Sweet and Delicious
>_< So... I impulse-clicked a second slime slugma egg. It's a sibling of the one I currently have, so I can't use it to breed, and I don't want to hoard.

Long story short, is anyone in need of a Slime Slugma here?

Last edited:

trixie08

Speak No Evil
>_< So... I impulse-clicked a second slime slugma egg. It's a sibling of the one I currently have, so I can't use it to breed, and I don't want to hoard.

Long story short, is anyone in need of a Slime Slugma here?

MEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If anyone else is on now, we can think of a good time for you to drop that egg so we could all have a chance of getting it!

NEWS: Well, I finally came up with a name for my shiny *harhar* new Smoochum! I called her Sweet Kicks. It's a pretty obscure reference, and I don't feel like explaining it, but I will put a bit of the origin in the description!

Status
Not open for further replies.