• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

+/ [the gpx+ and vdex fan club]

Status
Not open for further replies.

trixie08

Speak No Evil
That...is...IT!!!!

I've officially given up on events! I can't believe that once again, I don't get the legendary Pokemon I want the most! And per usual, half of the club gets a sparkly Celebi and I'm left with absolutely NOTHING!!!! I'm just about to quit this whole event thing because apparently, I'm barred from getting anything while everyone brags about their special little pixels and here I am the lonely one without anything cool!

trixie, don't give up! There's still two more days left of the event, so we both have a chance (since I didn't get a Celebi too). Watch the Mystery egg be something amazing and you get it :D

@NightBlaze: Under mine you'll need to put a Shiny Absol, Charmander Clone (hatched today), and an Unown ^^

News: Clicked back 7 rows of people, and now I'm getting off for the night. Meh, I was busy today so I didn't do much GPX related things :/

Last edited:

Draknir

Fear the Deer
Hm. How could I keep forgetting to join this? Meh. Better late than never.

Username: >Entei<
GPX Plus Username: Draknir
GPX Plus Party Link: http://gpxplus.net/user/Draknir
How long you have been on GPX Plus: Since April 1st of this year
How active you are on GPX Plus: Pretty active, though school does get in the way of it a lot.

Oh, and at 12:30:08 AM today, after a very exciting football game, I find sitting in my party this:

Manchee

extra toasty
Welcome gdgrana and >Entei< :)

No event for me either. I have around six hundred interactions if I want to have a chance for the mystery event ^^ I'll have to get most of them tomorrow too since it's getting late here ><

NEWS: Other then the event, I boxed my Smeargle and am now looking around the Shelter P:

BA~~

EDIT: YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS:

I found that right after I wished for a Novelty (or Treasure Chest too) at 11:11 :D I never believed that making a wish then would work ^^ I also picked up a Gible that was 40% hatched :3

Last edited:

zenzai

Sweet and Delicious
T__T No Celebi for me, either! And when I got back to my computer at 12:14 server time, a shelter storm was already underway! >_< The only evolved Poke I managed to snag was a Golbat. Bah. I hate being late to the party.

News: Since I didn't get a Celebi (so envious of those who got one! Though congratulations are in order for those who were so lucky.), I shall be shelter stalking like crazy whenever I'm at my computer for the next few days. >_< I really hope many people decide that they don't want theirs (or are multi-accounting and attempt to transfer the pokemon) while I'm there, since I really, really, (tondemonai hodo) want a Celebi!

...and now I shall shut up and stop ranting.

Edit: Now that I've calmed down a little, I guess I would be more than mollified if the mystery happened to be an Arceus, and I actually got one. Not betting on it, though. (>_< And I really need to stop acting like a spoiled 8 year-old who has just been denied her Christmas presents.)

Last edited:
Congrats to all those who got a celebi. Zenzai and trixie, don't feel down. I can assure you that there will eventually be another celebi event (think about it, there were already THREE darkrai events). Who knows, you may even find an abandoned one.

Anyway, while I was asleep my mew egg jumped to 18k maturity and my kricketot was already ready to hatch. I also got a partly-matured koffing egg this morning. But that's not all...

It took me a while to click this because there was a bit of lag, but I got it. I got the last breedable novelty I need. Whenever I get a new shiny, I swear that I will breed ANYTHING (except DWs unless I find a ditto) for all you guys.

Spoinky

becstar xoxo!!
Grr, I just saw and missed an EB egg in the shelter, and as soon as I noticed it I swooped at it really fast :mad: Ironically, that would have filled my 6th spot, which unless I hatched an egg wouldn't allow me to get a Regigigas/Mystery. This is the second novelty I've missed today, after the SS egg, so hopefully I finally get something from the event ):

In other news, I hatched another Gulpin egg and boxed it, so now I have hatchde 43 eggs altogether in my shiny hunts without any luck, although I have seen people that have collected over 200 eggs to find their shiny, so it will probably still take some time before I get a shiny Gulpin or Shellder ):

Gardevoir Girl

is NOT a girl
@GG: Don't give up, the event haven't ended yet.

But I don't want Regigigas, and if the mystery egg is what I think it is, I don't want it either.

News: Shelter-stalked for a Mew and instead missed a crystal Onix egg, then during the drop my comp started freezing up and I got to watch several of my most longed-for novelties, including an Easter Buneary, poof into someone else's ownership. I did manage to grab a half-hatched Ralts egg when the rush was almost over, but that's all. Hatched and abandoned another non-Shiny non-gentle male. Ie reached level 100 and I decided to keep him in my party.

One of my friends got a Celebi. Lucky...

My goal now is to get anything good out of the shelter or, the goal I'm more likely to get, which is a Shiny Ralts and Riolu and maybe Eevee after that.

Pokemaniac Erika

All aboard!
Well, no celebi for me, regigigas isn't really bad, but I'm hoping for mystery.
I hope I'm lucky enough tomorrow!
Congratulations for anyone who get celery celebi!

Trixie, don't let this make you down, okay? You're not a person like me who will dry out of luck for two months. I'm sure you'll get something soon, the event haven't ended yet!
And for zenzai, I don't know how to say this right, but, you get many great things lately, missed a celebi once isn't really bad. Maybe you'll get something from shelter.
Or maybe your luck is running out now :p

Remember everyone! The event haven't ended yet! There's still two days to go!
So, for anyone who didn't get anything today and yesterday (this include me), we still have a chance!
Good luck tomorrow everyone!

That's a valid point... I almost would abandon my Celebi into the shelter, but I need it badly for my MD project. Seriously though, I think that the new interactions rule is brilliant, it means people get a better chance of getting events if they are not newbies. It stops the legendary hoarders from getting what they want, unless if they click a lot, and it makes it more likely for us people, the usually unlucky people, to get stuff. I almost think that novelties should be the same...

Anyway...

I now have a full party. No Shelter Stalking for me today...

Lucariofan-atic

avant ǝpɹɐƃ painter☆
trixie: Don't give up, there's still a chance for getting one! 2 days left, so there's a chance for you to get one of them!
zenzai: I see you get good stuffs from the shelter, so just hope you'll get something good there!

Good luck people! Hope you'll get some good stuffs!~ There's 2 days left

Shiny Hunting

Cool Girl Trainer
Wahoo!

Just got me a Clone Squirtle from the shelter. I saw it as I refreshed, then refreshed twice more and luckily it was still there for me to snatch. All I want now in terms of novelties is a Zergoose and Remorage (and preferably complete novelty breeding pairs).

Anyways:

1. No event egg yet :(
2. Will be dropping the following pokemon sometime soon (tell me if you want one):
Absol
Pichu
Charmander
Phione
Easter Buneary (2)
Clone Bulbasaur
3. My pure bred quest will soon wield a result - purebred Absol.

By the way, does purebred simply mean that it's immediate family tree is all the same species (or does it have to track back like 10 generations?)

That...is...IT!!!!

I've officially given up on events! I can't believe that once again, I don't get the legendary Pokemon I want the most! And per usual, half of the club gets a sparkly Celebi and I'm left with absolutely NOTHING!!!! I'm just about to quit this whole event thing because apparently, I'm barred from getting anything while everyone brags about their special little pixels and here I am the lonely one without anything cool!

I completely understand how you feel. Seriously. :/ I have been playing GPX+ for 6 months, and the only event Pokemon I have is Darkrai.

I have a full party now, since I don't want a Regigigas.

News: Abandoned my extra Zergoose, EB and Phione. And hatched some non-shiny Piplups. My shiny Piplup hunt is getting boring. >>

Shiny Hunting

Cool Girl Trainer
At what time was this zergoose abandoned? I might try for it if I can.

News:

1. Still on female Bagon
2. Got another EB egg - purebred EB coming soon!

m190049

Local psychopath
I have a full party now, since I don't want a Regigigas.
Oh, don't do that. =<
Wouldn't you rather have Regigigas than nothing? Besides, it's better you have him than not- because you'll need him someday if you ever want to complete your Pokedex & Eggdex.

Gawd, and I the only one that would ever want, or actually even rather have a Regigigas?
*Glares at Celebi Egg*

Though I supposed that's good for me...
If Regigigas is so unpopular, I'll maybe be able to get one in the Shelter...
2. Got another EB egg - purebred EB coming soon!
Whats with this thing about Purebreds? I've been hearing about this a lot recently. This obsession with Purebred Novelties.

As for my news, Pichu evolved twice, and... Well, nothing.

EmpoleonRules

Water FTW!
Darn, I got a Crystal Onix egg in the shelter by accident. I really need to stop doing that. I will abandon it when I can...

News: Nothing much, I clicked my whole Pal-Pad, but that is about it.

Shiny Hunting

Cool Girl Trainer
Wahey again! My Easter Buneary egg hatched -and guess what (SHINY!).

Yeah man!!!! Can't wait to get this one to level 100, then give put it in a purebred EB family tree to show it off.

SHINY MALE EB!!! Just need an event egg to make this weekend awesome!

Oh, don't do that. =<
Wouldn't you rather have Regigigas than nothing? Besides, it's better you have him than not- because you'll need him someday if you ever want to complete your Pokedex & Eggdex.

Well, maybe you are right, but Regigigas is my least favourite legendary. :< So if I don't get Regigigas and get the mystery, I will probably be happier. I don't think I can get any of them, though. >>

@Shiny Hunting: Wow, that's awesome. Congrats. I want a shiny EB too. :(

trixie08

Speak No Evil
What's with all the Regi hate? I don't see too many people liking them, which is kinda sad, if you ask me!

Congrats on the shiny Easter Buneary, Shiny Hunting! I've been seeing a lot of those lately! I've always wanted a shiny novelty, I just haven't gotten myself up to it!

NEWS: The site's been running kind of slow right now, maybe because of all the people, including me, shelter stalking for dropped legends! Either that, or it's people who are waiting for the script to be run. I myself don't mind getting Regigigas (but if the mystery is something cool, then I may have to punt it! jk). Other than that, I just hatched some more Shinxs and evolved my Slakoth into Vigoroth.

And finally, thanks for all the encouragement, you guys! You've really helped me out!

Status
Not open for further replies.